Playstation 4 or XBox ONE?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by PR STATUS GFU, Oct 15, 2013.

?

Which Next Generation Video Game System Are You Getting?

1. Xbox One

37.5%
  2. Playstatin 4

62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

https://www.google.com/#q=ps3 online goes down

so there's your answer for that, moron. your ps3 online did go down unless you didn't have one before this.

xbox gets DLC before PS. i already said xbox's one downfall is it isn't as fast as PS, you said that's not true, now you're saying it is. apparently you can't keep your stories right.

halo is better than any PS platform game. gears is infinitely better.

game of the year candidates? or winners? because xbox 360 and ps3 have 2 winners each (going by E3-
    who's the only real respectable award
    xbox isn't going through any nightmares, moron. still selling and the exclusives are much better.

oh yeah. dlc comes out first on xbox. titanfall comes out first on xbox. ps is gonna have to bundle ps3 and ps4 sales like they did with ps2 and ps3 just to match xbox one.
    test
  2. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

DLC does not always come out first on XBox. You're just saying a bunch of shit that's not correct.

Learn to read.

Okay, Live has gone down too, what's your point? That's an irrelevant blip on the online experience of either console. I play fairly regularly online and I didn't experience that happening, that's how BRIEF that shit was.

You're grasping, you don't have facts, you're an idiot. Try again.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it lasted for a couple days from what i remember. not brief. xbox live went down for a couple hours once, i think. during work hours though.

and i didn't say dlc always comes out first, but on major titles it usually does. biggest selling game like MW/BO is always xbox-first. not to mention titanfall, the whole skyrim debacle. borderlands i think dlc came out for xbox first.

anyway, xbox better.
    test
  4. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Well, you just keep living in your fantasy world son. No skin off my back really. When it doesn't go down how you say however (which it already hasn't but you're not paying attention) I'll be here to tell your dumb ass "I told you so".
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

ps4 has more preorders than xbox one at the moment, and will probably out-sell xbox one this year.

when xbox takes off the kinect and drops the price $100 and there's more games (titanfall, destiny) available, xbox one will outsell ps4.

ps3 really has nothing going for it, so might as well get on the ps4 now.
    test
  6. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Well now you're not even being serious.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i can't believe this has gone on this long. this has been a filler argument for wasting time. does anyone really care about whether the xbox one or ps4 is better? it all comes down to whether you like PS or xbox. i have an xbox 360 so obviously i'll go with xbox one. you have a ps3 so obviously you'll go with a ps4. very rare someone is gonna switch loyalties over minute differences.
    test
  8. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

Which ever one comes out with the next Mass Effect, but it might be cross platform.

Not getting either day 1. probably not for a few weeks/months. my ps3 doesn't read discs anymore, so i'll probably get a replacement before either of the newer consoles...still have too many titles i haven't touched yet. Funny enough, I still have my original xbox. when that craps out, i'll upgrade.

More than likely, I'll have both new-gen consoles again.
    test
  9. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

The main difference has always been better software and servers vs. better hardware. I don't think this new generation will be any different. The new PS4 controller looks even more XBOXish ergonomically speaking so I don't really see that as being a deciding factor.

I'll end up with both but I have a PS4 in the mail coming this week and an Amazon pre-order for the XBOX guaranteed by Jan 3rd. I'm excited for Titanfall on the XBOX and Uncharted on the PS4 but in the meantime I'll probably get The Order and BF4 to hold me over for a while.
    test
  10. NaSh

NaSh o_

Nobody says that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

test
  12. NaSh

NaSh o_

It was a month

test
  13. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Which has 1. always been a strong indicator of a console's success. 2. proves Z wrong 3. the thing isn't even out in Japan yet. Microsoft is gonna sell like 250 XB1's in Japan or something ridiculously low

I'm jussayin I told you so.
    test
  14. NaSh

NaSh o_

Still not out in a lot of countries. But yeah keep on with your gay little console wars while I play the masterpiece that is Forza 5

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

"PS4 managed to edge out Xbox One by about a hundred thousand units"

lol huge difference. I was expecting ps4 to vastly outsell xbox one at start, but only 100,000 units? ha.

xbox one will surpass it. remember ps3 had to combine ps2 sales to surpass xbox 360.

nothing proved me wrong. xbox is the better system with better console-specific games. end of story.

I agree w/ forza 5.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  16. Superman70

Superman70 edited

both systems have good games and neither is that much better than the other. and it's been this way for generations now.

PS3 had Infamous, Uncharted, God of War, Metal Gear Solid, etc.
    The only games I can think of that I feel like I missed out on from not having a 360 are Gears of War and Mass Effect.

Mass Effect has already since come to PS3 and PC, and Gears of War will probably go the same route (PC)
    I dont think any of those PS3 games I mentioned are available on PC.
    test
  17. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

lol you moron you must not be able to read.

The PS4 isn't even OUT in Japan. By the time it's released there it will be outselling the XB1 3 to 1.
    test
  18. NaSh

NaSh o_

How do I stop getting notifications for this? Childish cunts.

test
  19. Superman70

Superman70 edited

have another on me
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i tried to say in the end this argument doesn't matter because people only buy what system they like better, but oh well.

nobody cares about japan. xbox will play to the markets it knows it sells best in and playstation will do the same.

i remember being a ps fan. then i played xbox and realized that MGS and FF couldn't save ps. xbox's controller>>>>>>
    online community >>>>>>>>>>>
    test