Playstation 4 or XBox ONE?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by PR STATUS GFU, Oct 15, 2013.

?

Which Next Generation Video Game System Are You Getting?

1. Xbox One

37.5%
  2. Playstatin 4

62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

which are you getting?

vote - ps4
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

Hey Verb ;)

I've stuck with PS so it will probably be the PS4, although I've not really looked into either
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

XBox 1, tbh.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

xbox one. i like good systems with good games.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont know anything about the xbox one other than the negative memes ive seen. Id have to look it up. Im an xbox guy now.
    test
  6. Superman70

Superman70 edited

sounds like you'll be fine with either one.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

just the skyrim debacle alone would make me never want to own PS again.

xbox gets releases earlier and their DLC doesn't fail like PS.
    test
  8. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Too much bullshit with Microsoft, and the Dual Shock is just...well it doesn't do it justice to say it's better than the XBox controller. Plus 1st party titles are way better (they exist).
    test
  9. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

With that fiasco with Xbox one's DRM, having to pay to share games, having to always be connected to the internet, I think Microsoft has successfully sealed the coffin with their game console.

Hopefully Microsoft listens to their customer base more now

I'm definitely PS4 this round. I don't watch much cable, any movies i watch will probably be on netflix/hulu, and i Like the simplicity of Ps4 being just a "game console"
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

there's no bullshit with microsoft. they got rid of all the stuff people complained about.

i love how eso neg reps me for everything.

console-specific games are better on xbox, community is better on xbox, controls are better on xbox, all around xbox is better.

and "purely gamer" system? the only thing people with ps3 could brag about was the blu-ray player included, and now even that is gone. xbox is gonna smash PS4.
    test
  11. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

I neg stuff that's dumb+wrong son. Step your game up.

There are still problems with the XB1 and there is general distrust towards Microsoft. That is a fact. In the long run, that won't really matter however.

If you think XBox exclusives are legitimately better, then you are truly a stupid individual. Uncharted, Twisted Metal, The Last of Us, Killzone etc etc. Great games and variety. There really aren't ANY Microsoft 1st party exclusives and when they exist they are mostly shooters. If you're stuck in a 13 year olds brain and the only thing you want to do when you play videogames is shoot something and LITERALLY nothing else then I guess an Xbox would do. PS brand has genre variety.

Dualshock 3 controller >>> microsoft nonsense. Even people with 360's will say that shit.

Even if all that wasn't true ^^^ (it is), given the ill will Microsoft has built up and the PS4's vastly superior development environment (notice I didn't say more power, which it also is) saying the XB1 is going to "smash" the PS4 is like betting on the girl with the limp against Michelle Jenneke: you can SAY it, but you'll look stupid when you have a surprised face to the opposite outcome.
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

wha're you, amped up cuz the ps4 has a faster processor? means nothing when you're stuck playing shit exclusives (twisted metal, really?) and can't get DLC or updates because nobody cares about PS fanbase.

xbox will outsell ps like it always has, and everything you have said is irrelevant.

exclusives trash on xbox? uncharted is ok, killzone is meh, last of us was decent. halo, GoW, crackdown, forza, all wayyyyyyyyyyy (infinitely) better than any PS4 counterpart.

all you do is shoot? right. that's all you do in uncharted except some magical shit too. killzone isn't worth playing if you play GoW. twisted metal has never been good. last of us is the only possible exception, and state of decay is just as good.(yes i've played all the games except twisted metal, cuz it's been shit since it started)

most games are shooters now. whether they're first person or not doesn't matter.

distrust with microsoft? yeah. when the sales report comes out we'll see how much the initial bullshit they pulled matters.

you neg me cuz i don't agree with you, not on anything stupid. i mean, you in all seriousness said that the hide and aim aspects were incredible on gta. shooters have been doing that for a decade and gta just caught up. it's not incredible. it's mediocre and in line with the most basic of games at this point.
    test
  13. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Oooh yea, I forgot you were the twat who tried to say that there was nothing to distinguish GTA5 from any previous games. You clearly don't know what you're talking about so stop acting like you do.

You have to respond to things I didn't even say (like faster processor, which PS4 actually DOESN'T have) in order to say anything at all. But it's still all wrong, aside from what's simply a product of your bad taste. But what IS true is that, despite launching for 600 dollars and no games, being notoriously difficult to develop for, the PS3 has basically sold as many units as the 360 worldwide.

The PS4 is a lot stronger, and *simple* to develop for. This means that the multiplatform games will run better on the PS4 than they do on the 1. Better multiplats (a reason I know people bought 360's over PS4), ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS CHEAPER, better 1st party content...you're living in a fanboy fantasy world if you think the PS4 won't be sold out until 2014. Also, nobody cares about the fanbase? WTF are you talking about? If you wanna try and dis me for being too knowledgeable about games or some shit, take THAT route. Because this ain't workin for you. You simply don't know 1/4th of what I do about the industry and games in general that much should be obvious.
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no, i said gta is what it is. a killer game like it always has been. they just now caught up with the rest of the world for aiming and hiding. driving all vehicles is still shit. gta is, in the end, still just gta nothing more.

haven't kept up with updates of systems, but ps4 was supposed to have a faster processor or gpu, whatever. so if that changed, it really does have nothing on the one. oo $100 difference because xbox comes with the kinect. then next year when they release it without the kinect it'll be $100 cheaper.

thennnnn: http://www.geekwire.com/2013/xbox-360-wii-ps3-won-console-generation/

sony had to combine ps2 and ps3 sales just to compare to xbox 360 alone.

not better 1st party content. you're retarded thinking that. again the 1st party's are mediocre at best and after one run through have no replay value.

nobody said anything about fanbase. get over yourself. ps4 will be great, but xbox is clearly superior in platform games, and it's gonna outsell and out perform ps4 like the 360 did. people will pay $100 more all day for a better system. and multiplats will run better on the PS4? hahahaha yeah. when you don't get DLC for a year again and your online breaks down like it's done on the PS3 come tell me how more simple it is.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Alucard Inoue

Alucard Inoue New Member

I go with PS4. I love playing Tekken Tag 2 with a custom soundtrack so it annoys me that they announced the PS4 won't have mp3 playback. And they did not clarify which music playback is available. They only said custom music playback is available via Music Unlimited, which requires a subscription.
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

anyone else hear that PS4 won't get titanfall until 2015?
    test
  17. PR STATUS GFU

i'm only getting the ps4 because my brother an my niggas getting it.

i'll wait til they low down the price a bit more on the xboxONE.. hopefully after new yrs lol
    test
  18. PR STATUS GFU

GTA5 is fucking awesome.
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i got that day one edition on pre-order. i've thought about cancelling it numerous times, but having the achievement and the "day one" plastered across it makes it worth buying now.

i'm an elitist. i like having rare shit lol.
    test
  20. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

That is all wrong.

I already proved that GTA5 is a much different game, and anyone with a shred of critical thinking skills could figure that out as well so we won't even go back to that.

Microsoft's 1st party content is NON EXISTENT. Forza, Halo and Fable are developed inhouse. Gears is just an exclusive developed by Epic. Other than that, there is NOTHING.

Sony's in house devs make a variety of critically acclaimed games. In fact, they probably release more Game of the Year candidates in a year than Microsoft has ever released on the 360 total. Sony 1st party >> Microsoft 1st party. That is just fact. You are an absolute moron and delusional if you don't realize that.

Also

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/9065...n-720p-upscaled-1080p-xb1-1080p-ps4-confirmed

^^ you were saying, mr know notta damn thing? It's already happened as I've said and will continue to happen (and get worse). PS4 games will run at 60FPS and their XB1 counterparts will end up around 30. Performance will be a lot better overall on PS4, this is already being proven.

XB1 is already going through a series of nightmares getting ready for launch based on how badly the system was designed. My online has never "broken down" wtf are you talking about?

Do you ever have any logic or facts to back up anything you say ever?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test