[PLAYOFFS] Official Playoff Standings As Of Week 15

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Jaffa Cakes are a sponge base with an orange jelly on top covered in choc .. digestives are wheat biscuits ..

nope .. mcmuffins are the closest to that image ..
    test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Scones.
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

scones are hard though .. and ew @ chicken on scones ..

you have jam + cream on scones
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

americans don't have proper sausages either .. they look like shish kebabs .. and taste overly processed
    test
  5. Baron Mynd

Glad to hear it.
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

that wasn't very nice Baz .. he can bitch about me all he wants .. but I still don't want to see him quit ..
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

They toast them, thats all. Then apply the beef and cheese. It's actually pretty damn nice with a toasted scone...
    test
  8. Baron Mynd

We both know he's going no-where. Lol.

He'll huff and puff, stomp his feet, then next week all will be right in the RSTL kingdom again.

I've been here too long to think otherwise...
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

yeah well .. he has got a baby on the way so never say never ..

he don't respect me .. awww .. he thinks I'm a bitch .. awww .. I don't really care about that shit tbh .. but I hope he doesn't quit ..
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

allow me to correct myself,
    i'll be stepping down shortly.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Lucy is correct, and I will definitely be leaving soon. But I won't quit or walk out on the league. I've done too much for this league to just up and quit. However I do feel that many of you have quit on me for no reason at all.

And Luc, you no longer deserve my respect. I thought we had squashed what little beef we had, but you consistently label me as a liar, cheater, rule bender, etc. So no, I do not have respect for you and yes, I think what you pulled or tried to pull this week was a bitch move that could have easily been avoided/resolved had you went about it in the proper manner.

But I do appreciate your "support" or "love" that you claim to have for my moderating abilities. However, since you've been appointed, little has been shown to support it, so for me that shit is for the birds.
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

nah .. you just make mountains out of mole hills .. but like I say .. I don't care about the birds or whatever .. I will always say what I think .. whether I change my mind on something later is a different ballgame .. but all I did was enforce a rule .. which you over-rode (because it was your battle) and I didn't believe that was just .. so reclosed it on the basis of the rule that states clearly "no longer than" ..

and I didn't even notice the edit straight away .. cos it wasn't a fresh post to let me know there was a message waiting for me .. and when I did see it I wasn't going to be online long enough to bother booting up msn .. and that wasn't even to say you were still on then anyway (as your red light wasn't flashing) .. I have my own reasons for not being on msn too much ..

I saw Pastor was online that morning too .. he didn't kick up a huge fuss that he wasn't able to post after the 24 hr deadline ..
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

q's been around got life to long. he getting all pussy and emotional

lucy>q

anythingelse is a lie
    test
  14. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

wtf is goin on?
    test
  15. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1078983
    anyone who doesnt think your vote was a hate vote is an idiot..the mods should have not allowed it but what a suprise the mods were Q and GL lol GL being the only other one voting against me... an why would Q want to be fair to me since I kicked his ass out the playoffs first round.... Lucy was the only good vote out of the 3 and dude wanted it to not count lol .. crooked shit was goin down in that match...and this link doesnt do the intent justice because at the time it was dropped, your vote was specifically out of spite of mine in your match... I hope they put me against you round 1 so i can finish you off quick
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

L dizzle what's up man? You ready for playoffs?
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at you still on this "i bent the rules for me" trip

did you not see the link i posted explaining the rules, or the other battles i named where the same call has been made this season?

im sure i can dig up more, but as is what is your evidence for slandering my name, as a fellow moderator you should have my back before anyone else with this league, but i see you've clearly picked your side which is why i say that you no longer deserve my respect

like ive said, between you, baron, dad, ldogg, or any other faggot who would like to challenge my authority, please show proof/evidence of where i have ever cheated and i will gladly hand over my balls
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and fuck off,
    every vote you've ever dropped in a match of mine has been bias and i have sufficient evidence to support the claim, but i have never once said anything about it because i take my losses like a man
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and for the record,
    a lot of people won that would have most probably lost had there been more votes last season during the playoffs, not to say that i would have beat you or that you would have beaten trybz, but im sure we can all agree that there were many battles decided by 3 votes which can hardly be called a sufficient win

but again, who cares, its been damn near 4 or 5 months since then and you're still talking about a hate vote?
    test
  20. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

sup big J lol yea im ready

yo i just spent the last 3 hours looking at past pages of rstl.. shit is just crazy.. is there any way to locate the matches in the top 20 forum that got deleted from back in the day.. the mags kept talkin about all the cool matches but none of them were even on the regular page.. shit sucks... I was at the top when u signed in for the first time, i think
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=889254 rank thread, Jooks arrival to the league

you know.. i want to hate you for not ever signing in, atleast under your jook name : ) , but I cant cuz u just a real ass dude and one the few who can remember when I was shittin on dudes back in the day... u should start writing again though man u a good writer
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.