Playing with fire.... got deeeuuummm!!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

OK... so I am so wholesome so don't get mad at me for this...

I know this dude. No really, I do know him... can't remember his name but thats by choice....

I see him often at the club where I spit. Whenever he and I are there at the same time we dance together...its like exclusive dancefloor shit. Or he will just not dance. We are the firsts ON the dance floor and the LAST off. Its the best I promise. We have soooooooo much fun. If the music stopped we'd still dance.

We just have this awesome chemistry...alas..

HE is MARRIED.

OK cool. This is cool. I mean we just dance nothing serious but... got deeum there is a connection. No numbers exchanged. We don't sit near each other or hang on each other whilst there. We do however have these awesome converstaions.

Now...

I haven't been to this spot due to weather he hasn't been out for months cause he just had a new son.

And quite frankly, for the most part he has been out of site out of mind.

Ladies he is FINE! Smart, sexy, gentleman...all of it. But married. Did I mention I am so cool with that.

I see him like last night for the first time in like 3 months. He's been laying low connecting with his son. BEAUTIFUL and RIGHTEOUS.

Break time comes... I kinda mingle, i don't wanna look to anxious to dance with him. I see him getting up and we walk into each other...

"Where you going?" i say
    "Man I was lookin for you...lets do this" he say

We dance... the whole night dancing.... first ones on the floor. We doin the two step to songs we don't even like cause we don't wanna stop dancing... aiight...We grind during the reggae portion... I mean he grabbing my hips I'm like oh snap... we getting touchy feely (THAT DAMN REGGAE MAN!!!).

I don't remember dancing that close before.

Last on the dance floor yet again... I mean... We even stood out there waiting to see if the DJ was done... and that was it. We hugged and shit... talked a lil while (ON THE DANCEFLOOR) and just went about our ways.

See I know why I never ask for his name.

Now usually I don't really think of him too much ... i mean... he is married.

But I don't need to give this man a name... it would be too easy....
    I guess.

I go home~thinkin bout him~I go to sleep~thinkin bout him~I go to bed~thinkin bout him~I wake up~as yah can see~thinkin bout him.

WHY???

Is it because I am celibate and just more vulnerable? Did we connect more last nightdancing? Am I making too much of it.

I need a got damn diversion up in dis beeeoootch!

Feedback please!
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you just want some dick and it taking over your mind lol.

you need to back up off him and get some air befor it leads to something you and him might regret letter on down the line lol.

most of the time when you meet people like that they are married or have someone in their life. like the saying goes the good peeps are always taking. don't become a home wrecker you seem like a person that have a good head on your shoulders. don't set yourself up for a heart break.
    test
  3. this pretty much covers it:

[youtube]ichSb-1HSiY[/youtube]
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Rip: If you just want some dick from a guy he doesn't take over your mind.. Not like that. He may pass through your mind, but you don't go to sleep and wake up thinking about the man.. Trust.

Misskey: There must have been more of a connection which is good buuuut sucks since he's married.
    test
  5. I cannot believe Mist would use the word "dick" in such a nonchalant manner. I am rather disgusted and aroused.
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Women who say dick like that know what they are doing in the bed for sure...
    test
  7. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

test
  8. Dark_Sun

I'm serious I don't know about BBG though..
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you don't know the women i know lol
    test
  10. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Guess not, but my girls would agree with me.. A guy thats only good for that one thing isn't something you gotta be thinking about.
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i know girls right here lol that think dick can heel the world lol
    test
  12. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol Those are the kinda girls that get attached and turn stalker.
    test
  13. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

*sings* " All they could say was wooooow!" haha

Never had any complaints.
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

haha thats real talk right there lol
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

Drop some pics or a myspace link or something so I can jack off to your photos...
    test
  16. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

How does that benefit me? mmm.. it doesn't. =) Too bad.
    test
  17. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao you a straight fool lol
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

How does it benefit you?! Did you know every time a person has an orgasm it decreases the chances that person will have a heart attack? It's a proven medical prevention method for people who are at risk to heart disease. Therefore, if you assist as many people as possible with giving them orgasms then you can sleep better at night knowing that you probably helped save a life that day. I don't know about anyone else thinks but I think that would be benifical to the entire human race if you drop some pictures so everyone can jack off to them...not just me.
    test
  19. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Hmmm... Sprung??? Nah not yet... but... I'm a lil Spr_... aiight. I'll be ok. Damn though...
    test
  20. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Smooooth. lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.