Playing style on Madden 06

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Hash Seeds, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

What team and style do you play

I play with the Eagles, and I normally run a 4-3 over defense, or a nickel strong and a do a lot of blitzing with my linebackers

ion offense, I play with Norv Turner playbook(oakland raiders) and I normally run out of single back strong and various i-forn formations. I do a lot of running, short passes, and routes to my tight ends. I rarely pass to my wideouts unless it's on the fly and I do it out of big formations so I can have more time to throw the ball

I was just curious of ya'll playing techniques and such, so I'm waiting for your responses.

Oh yeah, and against the computer, I play on all-madden with the A.I. all the way up on offense and defense for me and the CPU except for special teams.
    test
  2. Insense

Insense take one...

i use titans...notyhing better then beating a good team with an ass team...plus i like thier playbook....and i use colts sometimes, along with titans playbook
    test
  3. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

Oakland. 3-4. Run 80% of the time.
    test
  4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

Pass Balanced 4-3 I like passing the ball that's problary why i get beat online so much because kids love to manually move players to over load the line and get easy sacks i try moving my line down it works sometimes or up when i see outside blitz. i've kinda got burned out i've almost played like 100 games on my profile.
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

3-4 blitzes 75% of the time. Man-to-man 25%.

On offense, tons of single-back, running and passing.
    test
  6. The HUnter

The HUnter Forgotten legend.

colts, using the default dungy offensive playbook and the cover 2 defense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.