[PLAY-OFFS] Sweet 16 Banter

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by Lucifa, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i don't believe the mound 10, but i do believe in the nah son theory.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Well if that's the case Lucifa you really need to up your game, because there is no reason anyone should be battling themselves in a SEASON championship.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Also why not nah son and it?

Or mound 10 and baron?

Lol you picked 2 cats that have the exact opposite style.

It would really be a blessing to be that versatile.
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

what? .. I need to what? .. I need to why? .. what are you babbling about? .. what are you responding to? ..

I go read an email from Q .. then come back and post a "lol @ blah" .. so .. um .. if you're replying like I think that .. then you're wrong and also a bit slow to not realise that wasn't posted as a statement or opinion of mine .. outside of laughing at it ..

go pick on those that do think you're on the shady with the alias game ..
    test
  5. Got Life?

he's still right though...you need to up your writing.
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol I'm not babbling at all. I am responding to something you dignified through typing it with your keyboard.

No beef or nothing don't take it the wrong way. I was simply responding to what you stated.

But it's really tedious. Seriously. It doesn't matter to me one bit that people think I was both of the competitors in the finals. That's a compliment to me.

So all in all make sure you're in the finals this season so you don't have to "LOL" @ people thinking that okay?
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I lol at it cos I find it funny .. and even if you were both .. so what? ..
    test
  8. Got Life?

Jook is actually still the #1 seed right now...though i'm only one point off.
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Well in that case I better sign back in asap.

Grrrrr.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you guys are lames
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Jook pretty much saying he doesn't want new people to sign in and have a shot at the play-offs is lame ..

people like MetaSin, Dead King, Blazin', basic|s|kill, Speedy Calhoun and others that have helped keep the league alive this season .. get overshadowed by people that have done fuck all for the rstl this season .. and anyone signing in anytime beyond now and the playoffs doesn't have a hope in hell of making the top 16 .. that is lame ..

come season 3 .. there would be like 6 people, if not more, that wouldn't even need to compete in the season and would still make the playoffs for it .. with a season 4 being even worse for new comers .. that is lame ..

yes .. reward for consistency is good .. but in the long run .. I can only see the over carrying of scores as a bad thing .. and that too .. is lame ..
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

oh and if it needs saying .. ^ is no beef ..

you have my and others respect Jook .. and I'm here to enforce and abide by yours and Qs rulings and aspects of the leagues running ..

I just try and give input as a mod .. and I think some of your thinking and wording to those thoughts is not the best look for the league .. if I was a newbie and read your posts in here .. I wouldn't feel "this is motivation to write my arse off" .. I would feel unwanted and almost like the rstl is a clique of close friends that can't be penetrated ..

just saying ..
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol no problem with your opinion Lucifa. None at all. Don't attack me though. I never called your thoughts lame, etc.

Some of us would rather be surrounded by the talents of past champs and top competitors rather than newbies with below .500 records.

Once again if I were you I'd too want all the newbies in so I could have a better shot at actually winning.

Eh. Everyone has their own opinion. But I definitely don't think we should attack each other on it. Especially being mods that work together.
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

If you were a newbie and felt that way you probably don't belong in a harsh league like the RSTL.

If it were me who was the newbie it would motivate me to write as best as I can, and I know when I make it, it's because I deserve it.

It's not hard to make playoffs.

I think we had guys with 4 points in it last time

In my opinion we just need to be a bit more prestigous than that.
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol @ needing newbies to win .. psh .. I've beaten respected writers .. we need 'newbies' to keep activity in here .. so we don't need you to battle yourself to keep Jeff from closing it down .. lol ..
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

listen .. I know what you're saying .. and I know you can see where I'm coming from .. hence why I figured it best to just carry over from play-offs rather than seasons .. to keep that "prestigious" feel .. but however it works .. that's how it will be ..

as with the extension = vote deduction idea .. my point system was just put out there for opinion on how people felt it would work best and most fairly ..
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well like i already said, this is a dead thread

we'll weigh the different rankings and take it from there, which is why i said there would be an announcement pertaining to the playoffs in the weeks to come

this back and forth shit is for the birds though
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I don't think it's a 'dead' thread though Q .. people are interested in the play-offs .. that's where most people's attention is at the moment .. hence a thread to get the hype ball rolling ..

I don't see anything wrong in us involving the competitors input by openly discussing the pros and cons of any system used ..

at the end of the day .. mods word is law .. that's not to say 'our' word can't be influenced in any way by the competitors though .. :eek:)
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yes I am highly interested in learning more about this "weighing rankings" set up Q is talking about. Give us a quick idea.
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I'm interested in seeing you create 12 aliases and writing 12 different verses and then voting on each of your own battles .. that could be quite amusing .. turning the RSTL in to the RSTMA; Rapmusic's Story Telling Mental Asylum
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.