[PLAY-OFFS] Sweet 16 Banter

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by Lucifa, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  3. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

Hey Lucy, if you go by the point system u currently have I have 11 points

7 wins...

2 contendership wins...

I'll be on later to post my verse...
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Wtf? You fucking up my genius.

Leave the point shit to me man.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  6. Got Life?

thank god jooky is still around to win himself another title.
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol @ GL. Geez luiz.

Give me a break man.
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

welcome back bori
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Thanks fam.

I was in pr 6 weeks ago.

I got some flix too. My profile pic is on the rooftop of my condo in PR.
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

u had fun

i was supposed 2 go this summer but im using the money 2 renovate my crib instead.
    test
  11. Got Life?

lol whaddup jook.
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Another day another dollar. Trying to make this a good year, you?
    test
  13. Got Life?

already having a good year...moving to chi come the end of august.
    test
  14. Infinite Truth

Infinite Truth ...scatterboxx rocks.

good thing you're a fat piece of shit

you won't be blown over so easily
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ lol ..

as for the points .. I'm really not fussed how it's done .. I put forward an idea .. because I tend to agree with DaD about how points should only count from the current season .. as this is a major turn off point for new sign-ins .. as at the end of season 3 and even more so at 4 .. the top 16 would pretty much the same guys each time .. SNOOZE!!! ..

but it's whatever .. I wanted to focus attentions on the upcoming play-offs .. looking for feedback on how I think it would work better .. I didn't come in hot headed and said "this is how it will be" ..

as for the mod stuff .. I can take it or leave it .. really is nothing for me to go back to a standard account .. if people would prefer to have Baron Mynd modding .. that's fine with me .. I told Q weeks ago that I wouldn't want to mod this league .. yet I went back on it to help the league and him .. people just need to say and I'm done with the mod side ..

and this is far from some hissy fit shit .. I'm saying it how it is .. if you want a different mod then say so ..
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

this is exactly what i didnt want,

which is why i wish GL would stop attacking every single fucking thing you do, of course GL was the better mod because he's done it before and he's been in this league longer than mostly all of us, but the fact remains that he quit on me and in my opinion Lucy is the second best to handle the pressure

don't quit lucy, not only do i need you but the league as well, they're just ungrateful and then as soon as the league dies again they'll be wondering what the fuck happened and go on this long exhaustive journey of reviving the league once again, history will continue to repeat itself unless we change it

ive stuck around much longer than expected, i was supposed to quit back in october when my next quarter had begun and instead i've been here that quarter and this semester with so far 4 A's, 1 B, and 4 more grades to be determined (none of which will be lower than a B), and never once have I really felt appreciated or respected for the time and effort that i put into upholding this league

as for the points, when looking at that perspective it is rather pointless to carry over points from each season, people from last season who havent even competed will end up in the tournament and its really unfair, but im not prepared to announce any changes just yet, however i do intend to look into it
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

also, my last final is monday and i'll be on break from school for at least the middle of may, then summer school starts as does the job of being a father, plus i'll be moving in June

just to let you know my schedule
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yes Lucy is a good dude.

The league isn't going anywhere. I am here and when Lucy and Q feel they've done their fair share, it'll be picked up by me. If I (no pun intended) have to keep this league open by just battling myself with my own aliases until the torch is brought back then that's what I would do. Jeff made it clear. This is the last run.

This shit is a team effort. Q got a baby coming and Lucy got a son he raises. They don't get paid for this. It's nice to have them running the league.

At the end of the day my business is handled so when they need to do them I am here.

Lucy you have to have thick skin also. If somebody doesn't like how you do shit oh well. You can't threaten to leave every time someone talks shit.
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Now I will tell you why points SHOULD be carried over from each season.

After every season a champion of that season is spawned.

Now, by NOT allowing points to be carried this would make it a snooze fest. Point being the champion and top finalist of each season cannot participate every season all season long (barring got life and a few others), so with that being said the new seasons top competitors will get the chance to battle the old top competitors in a verdict of true talent. Thus eliminating the argument of generational skill.

So in short the FEW slots that the competitors from last season do get by their points being carried over will knock the bottom trash (lower ranks usually no show anyway) out of play offs and replace it with skill and talent.
    test
  20. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

or you could have previous winner given a bye into next seasons play offs?
    just an idea.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.