Plans for the summer?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

What is all the ladies doing for the summer, anyone taking vacations or just have any big life plans in general that are happening this summer????

Me, nothing much.. Maybe take my kids camping for a night or 2 if I can get the time off work..Grrrrrrr... And we are going to be moving too this summer, the sooner the better, but other than that I dont have anything planned yet.

what about y'all??
    test
  2. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

Much progress on the move, Short!

I'll be working this summer...researching and preparing for some stuff. There's a convention in July in Atlantic City and I have vacation time in August. I was going to be in a wedding - but that's not going to happen now...so August is open. If I can afford it - I'm going away. Far away.
    test
  3. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

no real vacation...just the usual Caribana in Tdot and Canada Day too
    will be working a lot...party, chill, enjoy time off from school..and lots of shopping thats fer sure.
    test
  4. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Summer pretty much always consists of the same plans that come with the rest of the year lol I hope I get to be one of those people someday who are like ohhh summer time=vacation to someplace cool or something [teet] Hey I can dream can't I?

Trying to figure out what classes I can take next semester to successfully up my GPA..shouldn't be too hard as I can only afford 2 heh.

My job at the college offered me some work even though they (the stupid financial aid people) cut my work study so yay for that.

Next summer will be much more exciting lol

Good luck with the move Jen!
    test
  5. Short2003

Thank you
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Our summer is going to be filled with camping, Toronto zoo, canada's wonderland, Park's...etc. Hopefully we can get in a few good camping trips since it's been 6+ yrs since I've actually been able to go and my boys have never been camping before and now that they are old enough. It's time to go.

Mostly just hanging out with the kids while the hubby is at work from 6-7pm. Just doing Mommy and her boys things :D

Good Luck Moving. I know it's a pain in the ass. I'd love to move from here, but only because my neighbour's are crack dealer's. UGH, that's a whole nother post vent right there lol. But GOOD LUCK with that :D

Hopefully everyone enjoy's their summer.
    test
  7. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I'm going to New Mexico for the first week of July to visit my friend who is due to have her baby on the 1st.. I hope she can hold out until I get there. lol And then I have a wedding to attend in late July, I have no details about it yet... I know its going to be my summer highlight.
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

This is the first summer i've had off in a while so I'll be doing some big time kicking it... traveling... just hanging out... and taking care of business so I'm all set when school starts up in August.
    test
  9. devilkitty

devilkitty New Member

i'll be visiting the TN area for the summer...checking it out...possibly moving there [teet] other than that....no big plans besides spending more time with my man
    test
  10. sindaaay

sindaaay New Member

i'm gonna be playing ball alllll summer. prolly be doing more than that though.
    test
  11. Pink Passion

Pink Passion ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Working, Go on long weekends to Penn and Tenn
    test
  12. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

Don't Go To Banff Mom, Bears Will Kill You Without Hesitation Like they Did To 5 Random People In The Last 3 Weeks.

And Where Are You Moving? You Staying In The Province?
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I was supposed to go to Carabana at the end of this month but I have an African dance performance...which is 50% of my GRADE...and I can't miss that at all!! Nah mean.

On the weekend of the 10th I'll be going to TDOT for the Tri City Poetry Slams.

The weekend of the 17th I will be going to ATL for a few days..Holla you locals!!

August 5th I will be in The Queens Of the Iron Mic here in Cleveland.

Other than that it's school and doing the MOMMY THING!! The mommy thing is a given! :bounce:
    test
  14. lostprophet

lostprophet Streetcred, scars2proveit

shit new city
    new people this summer bout to be off the chizain
    plus my pad lookin right
    test
  15. Short2003

LOL no, we would just be camping locally, Banff is trek from where I'm at..Yeah, we are staying in the same city when we move, just to a bigger place..
    test
  16. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

i plan on moving to southern california
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.