Planet fall: Deth to captain planet

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

2 rounds 48 bars full on warfare and I will completely destroy you. Plus I'll set time limits on our drops to prevent extended drawn out waits for this battle. We agree on RWZ rules so we have a Voting Guideline so nobody can cheat, and votes are hella fast...5 minz tops via copy and paste categories and simply writing the name of the MC who the voter thinks won.

48 hours from sign in to dropped verse. Deth-CP-CP-Deth. That's the order. I'll destroy you.
    test
  2. DethStryque

That's the rules. Sign in and 48 hours later, Deth will Stryque you. If I don't drop in 48 hours after you sign in? You automatically win.
    test
  3. DethStryque

I bet you won't step up...cuz you know that Deth will Stryque u
    test
  4. CaptainPlanet

CaptainPlanet New Member

Your mother has a unibrow
    test
  5. DethStryque

Howzabout that. Before we even battle, you prove you're a biter...cuz you bit that joke.

Mommy Unibrow

Anthony Davis' Mom Has a Unibrow Mask - SportsPickle Picture

You even bit Dizaster...

Grind Time Now presents: Swave Sevah vs Dizaster (Hosted By Poison Pen & Cormega) - YouTube

Of course, you're Captain Planet. You're supposed to recycle...and you still haven't accepted the battle check in. All you did is prove yourself a biter and you can bet I'm usin that against you to merk you even worse than I normally would have if you accept this battle.
    test
  6. CaptainPlanet

CaptainPlanet New Member

test
  7. DethStryque

I didn't even see this until just now. I'll clear up some time Friday to key it up on you.
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Deth still ducking battles I see.
    test
  9. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

No, he makes plans a week in advance to 'key' up a verse. I think he's saying 'key' as in type, not 'key' as in 'text freestyle.'

Fucking moron.
    test
  10. DethStryque

Funny you say that when I already merked you in a cypher battle and you've been running from my battle challenges for months...AFTER you've been talking all that trash first. AFTER you've been trolling my threads for months.

Spoken by yet another coward who talks trash for months and ran for months from my challenges to battle me. And then refused to battle me and face the challenge that I gave to him after you, Res, been talkin trash for all that time. You turned around and wanted to drop the battle to 1/6 the level of difficulty that I suggested.

Even though I was warned that Captain Planet is a alias and that I shouldn't battle him--which is the reason that there's been a delay in this thread--at least Captain Planet ACCEPTED the battle terms. Even though he clearly made up a screen alias just to issue a battle challenge [ and lose ] to me.

Well, now that I've taken the advice of various mods and they're alert and ready to peep this thread in case heads get to doing that childish d/r and hate votes etc...and now that I've taken care of various real life stuff that takes precedence...I'm gonna drop on C.P. either today or tomorrow. If I don't? I'll gladly forfeit.

And I'd still beat you, Brown Jesus, AND Resilient combined. Matta fact? Why don't yall work together. I'll battle you and Res for 3 rounds, 48 bars, RWZ rules. That way, each of yall can write your wakk 24 bars per round and I'll merk you and that'll be that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.