Planet fall: Deth to captain planet verses only

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I already won. Strike 2 is not a friend of mine - and I believe he was posting in the hookups that day, and may have saw that we were beefing and talking about a battle. You want another battle, fine.

Post it up
    30 lines.
    Due Sunday 11:59 PM EST TIME

Chase Murda, Deth, and Brown Jesus are NOT allowed to vote.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

manikpanic
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

qplosin

This post is classic DethStryque lmaoooooooooooo. And lmaooooox2 someone with a more popular name? Is that why you got shook and took a month to post? Take the tin foil hat off, I've never been scared to battle you. I've told you multiple times 1 round of 24; if you don't accept, how is that me being scared? No one wants to do more than one round, even less read 40+ lines for three rounds. You try and take W's by cheesing the shit out of your opponents; showing up late as fuck and trying to post 300 lines. It's like the jumpkick/sweep in SFII; except you're not that effective lmao. Go eat a dick...

...Oh... no homo?

:scared:
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

This is discrimination!! I'm writing my Senator and placing a vote by proxy.

:yesmasssa:

On a serious note, Deth is wack as fuck.
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I smashed you before and I'd smash you again. Easy work. Look, in order to remove any of your pathetic excuses:

We go 2 rounds with 72 hour time limit cap between rounds. Either of us fail to post during that time period? Auto DQ. Jason Anthony and/or LP are presiding mods [ they're here the most and are nuetral ]. RWZ rules to prevent cheating.

First round? 48 bar cap. 2nd round? 24 bars. That way we do it one round your way, one way my way. No excuses now. We do it my way first because you have never dropped 48 bars before and I've dropped 24 bars and less plenty of times.

So whassup.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.