Planet fall: Deth to captain planet verses only

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DethStryque
    B) 10 categories to judge battles.
    - Flow
    - Word play/Name play
    - Rhyme scheme
    - Punches
    - Personals
    - Humor
    - Vocabulary
    - Flips (in 2 round battles)
    - Creativity
    - Structure (legibility)

Flips allowed. All votes must follow the standard definition for each category and are subject to Category Challenges if the votes don't conform with the definitions of the categories. If 3 or more categories are successfully challenged? A VOTE CHALLENGE can be issued...and that could change the vote either to a null vote or a vote for the other lyricist. Moderator's discretion.

To vote? All you gotta do is copy and paste the above categories, list the name of the lyricist that won each category, and follow with a quick expo. Like this:

Flow--Deth
    Word play/Name play--Deth
    Rhyme scheme--Deth
    Punches--Deth
    Personals--Deth
    Humor--Deth
    Vocabulary--Deth
    Flips (in 2 round battles)--Deth
    Creativity--Deth
    Structure (legibility)--Deth

4 bars must be cited from the winning verse that won it and 4 bars from the losing verse that lost it in your eyes as a voter.

Deth overmastered his opponents in every way with his superior lyricism, flow, vocab, punches...dude was just too much in every way. Those other guys did their best? But they just couldn't face their Deth. [ Cite 4 bars from the winning verse that sealed the win for the voter ]

top to bottom voting takes like 5-6 minutes and is still thorough.

I don't just savage you marks! I flex hard raps to Deth Star blast you Planets apart!!
    Clappin the R that beats on yo chest like I panicked ya heart
    Brandish a bar "bringin heat tuh Planet" like "the greenhouse effect"
    Punches clean out cha set like a beam mounted Tek!!
    You'll git creamed pounded wrecked when I get violent n bust notes
    that crush throats n demotes Captain Planet tuh Private Dust Mote!!
    Luck? NOPE!! I'll leave you o'fays planted from punches that "spin you
    round n round"..."rotates Planet"!!
    It ain't Reverse Evolution when Deth the Man goes ape dammit
    And ice Planet like Pluto with a true flow that cold cased Planet
    Plus spit flames til ya home state's panicked ya bones baked branded
    From punches bombin ya to Andromeda where yo dome plate landed in Zone 8, stranded
    Deth the Gold State Bandit uh gitcha whole grate [ face ] stamped, kid! Plus My bars uh pound Planet!!
    Punches light you up n daze you! THAT'S WHY THERE'S STARS AROUND PLANET!!
    My bars uh clown Planet!! I'll ash n void you with raps deployed to
    Smash destroy you with punches breakin Planet apart...I'll asteroid you!!

Dammit Planet! You's a maggot! But Deth's a sav! A vet! A force!
    My raps like Mags! A Tek! A torch! I'm clappin phat spits
    That'll stretch n spin you North to South... Planet's axis...n black urn goons
    Cuz Deth's a Titan runnin cricles around Planet like Saturn's moon!!
    Boy I'll dagger ya wakker tunes n point metal atcha top like Magnetic North
    You'll be a shredded corpse when I let ya body meet my shottie heat
    The naughty speak my molars send rocks Planet like solar winds
    N caps Planet top tuh bottom like Polar Ends!! Boy...I'll flex a note or two
    N fold yer crew with a quote or two. It's your "obituary" cuz "Deth noticed you//Death noticed you" [ obituary=death notice ]
    Punches fade yo ass while sober n scathe like you bathed in vats of sulfur
    I'll bat ya soldiers n nap u fast with gats packed n strapped in massive holsters!!
    Thrash you broke nerds! Battle me? I'll toast ya n leave ya mark bars scary n shook!!
    Bring the beef? I'll start harryin rooks with flurryin hooks n savagely roast ya like barbarian cooks!
    test
  2. DethStryque

Yeah, he's gonna no show...of course his screen name was a alias anyway. We all know that CAPTAIN PLANET is somebody who's got a more popular screen name on this board and he just doesn't want to take a slaughterhouse loss at my hands, so he's not gonna show for this battle. That's why I cooked up this "ligher weight" verse. Gonna smoke him by no show KO. He was literally too scared to face Deth after posting all that yang.

And for those of you who asked about this punch:

"Smash destroy you with punches breakin Planet apart...I'll asteroid you!!"

Asteroids are oftentimes pieces of broken planets.
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

But you're retarded, and the word "asteroid" isn't a verb. So you can't asteroid someone, you dumb fuck.
    test
  4. DethStryque

Asteroids are oftentimes the pieces and remnants of broken planets...so since my punchline stated that I'd:

"Smash destroy you with punches breakin Planet apart...asteroid you!"

I was creatively accessing the DEFINITION of asteroid. And saying that I'd reduce Planet to an asteroid. So in your attempts to prove that I'm unintelligent, you simply proved that YOU'RE the dumb fuck. You dumb fuck.

Plus you're still dodging my battle challenge. You reduced the scope severity and significance of the multiround unlimited bar battle challenge I gave you. I said I'd battle you and Brown Jesus at once, 3 rounds unlimited bars, and after that? I'd battle you both in the RBL and RSTL no matter who won my challenge to you. After months spent haunting my threads? You ran scared from that challenge I gave you. Finally you responded with two offers, both wakk: your first offer was a pathetic 16-24 bar, 1 round, non-Guideline battle that allowed your cheating voters. Your 2nd offer was 1 round unlimited. No flips, no RWZ Guideline to stop cheating voters and force knowledgeable votes.

So you're a dumb fuck AND a coward.
    test
  5. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

No one will read a battle of 300 lines. No one.

1 round 30 lines
    A True talented lyricist could murk anyone in 30 lines. Maybe you can too, you fucking waste of life.

I've done more on this board then you ever have. Your battles are trash, and you say the same thing in every post. You are nothing, and should be happy that I'm even responding to you right now.
    test
  6. DethStryque

I've battled with rules that have 30 or less bars. You haven't battled and LACK THE BARZ TO BATTLE in a 3 round, 48 bar battle. That all by itself proves that I'm superior to you. If I'm wrong? Battle me 3 rounds, 48 bars each. You can even have Brown Jesus help you. I'll battle BOTH OF YOU AT THE SAME TIME. YALL CAN BE ON THE SAME TEAM HELPING EACH OTHER OUT. That way yall only gotta write 24 bars each, per round. I have twice the work that yall do, and half the personnel to do it. If you're sure you're better than me? Then you have no excuse for not accepting this battle where you and your homie can double team me, and I'm solo.

My battles are trash? In less than ONE YEAR, I have MORE BATTLE VIEWS THAN YOU DO. Lol. I've battled...and WON...in the format you've spoken of [ 30 lines or less ]. And you've neeeeveeer battled in the format that I prefer. Neither has Brown Jesus. Yall lack the skill, the barz, the lyricism.

You said nobody reads a battle of 300 lines? Oh yeah? Let's take a quick look at the view counts of my last 5 battles.

Deth vs Aesthet1c: 1200+ views 2 rounds, 48 bars/round, RWZ rules

Deth vs JiHad: 1595+ views

Deth vs mrjdm: 7500+ views<--3 rounds, 48 bars/round, RWZ rules, flips allowed

Deth vs jai [ 2 battles ]: Nearly 3k views mixed rules including unlimited bars. Still in the top 15 most viewed battled threads.

And in the top 15 most viewed battle threads? Deth's name is on 3 of the top 5...and almost all of Deth's battles are in the Top 15 most viewed battles of all time in the Emcee Arena. If we were to take the Top 15 most viewed battles since my arrival? ALL. OF. MY. BATTLES. ARE. THERE. Insane bar count and all, son. Cuz truth is? Heads appreciate real lyricism, regardless of the bar count. But the more bars? The more dope punches and the more people are entertained. And yeah...I get props from the "red names", the video battlers; they recognize that I'm a true lyricist who is a deadly "live" battler just by the way I write my bars in text.

A sampling of my older battles?

Deth vs GForce: 11k+ views<--3 rounds, 48 bars/round, RWZ rules, flips allowed

Deth vs smittyrhythm: 5k views. Back when Emcee Arena text battling had been dead a long time

My battle with JiHad? Started out 2 rounds of 24 bars, went to 2 rounds of 48 bars...even though JiHad ducked a 2nd round and one of them crooked mods doctored the thread's history to make it look like things went sideways. But even then? Our battle is at nearly 1600 views and counting.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1321106-jihad-vs-dethstryque.html

Even my battles wherein my opponent is totally overmastered or no showed after I smashed on him, or didn't go a 2nd round cuz Deth Stryques him down in 1 round...like Obaid, JiHad, Captain Planet, etc...I average over 1k views.

Link me to your battles. Go ahead. Show me a good battle of yours within the last year or so that has 3k views or more. Go on.
    test
  7. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I have good battles dating back to 2000. You have to remember something, I've been on this board a lot longer than you. I have thousands of topical battles, text battles, and audio battles. I've won tournaments, I've been champion of leagues when they were in their prime.

The last year? Check the posts, I just started getting active like 4 months ago. I don't battle in the battle area. I battle in the RSTL and RBL but made an exception to Jai Z when we had beef, Chase ducked me, and now you're ducking me.

NO ONE WILL READ 300 LINES

You have that many views? More than half is you checking them, some is your opponent checking, and then yo uhave people that see there's 8 posts so they come to vote, and notice there's like 300 lines of garbage posted between you and your opponent, and they leave.

Views don't mean shit - Views doesn't show credibility. You seem to think it does. I've forgotten more about this online rap shit than you have ever learned. Stick to your 300 line+ battles, because out of your 144 Lines or so, 120 of them are filler. I've read every verse you put out, and I'd say 12% of your verses have decent concepts.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Translation: " I don't have a single decent battle or I would have linked them here on this thread. I know that Deth will whoop my azz if we battle with real bars at a real length for real rounds...like 3 rounds. That's why I stay the hell away from anything that'll expose how wakk I am and how dope Deth is. I'm lying about my audio skillz cuz if I really did write and do what I said I do? And if my resume really is what I said it was? And if my skillz are really what I say they are? Heads would come in and check and vote on even my text battles cuz they've already heard my dope 48 bar tracks and they recognize my name. My name rings out onsite if what I said is true, so that ALONE will get me views and votes...and completely contradict allat trash I said about people not reading and voting on 300 bar battles.

Plus the many comments and many views on Deth's battles couldn't be made by just a few people...waaaayyyy too many views for just a couple people or a hand full of people to make. Hell, I even admitted that I already read every one of Deth's battles and Deth didn't even know I existed until I started talking trash to him. Many other people check out Deth too, cuz they recognize Deth's name from across the net, live street battles in LBC CA, the poetry RSTL and RBL sections here, the Cypher and Emcee Battle sections here, etc etc.

Deth is dope, he's got dope concepts, he uses punchlines and material outside of the same ole played concepts that I use [ that's why I call his stuff "filler" cuz I'm not versatile creative educated experienced and ill enough to appreciate what he does ], plus all the dope rappers who ever lived have done something akin to what Deth is doing. That's why I keep ducking his battle challenges to me and try to cover my lame ass by lying about how he's really ducking me.

Worst of all? I need attention so desperately that I haunt Deth's threads so I can get some of the shine that he generates with his battle skillz alone. Deth only came to like 1 of my threads and that's cuz I called his name out in it...after I talked trash to Deth for a long time first. "

sketchhuh
    test
  9. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Swing and a Miss, pal.
    You battled Jihad - Who?
    You are battling Captain Planet - Who?
    You battled Smitty - Who?
    You battled GForce - Who?
    Aesthetic is who?

All No names. I've beat people that wouldn't even look your way.

You are trash. I accept your denial of the battle, and I close this case.

Let this battle happen, and have no one read it.
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

And I stomped u on some freestye shit. Lol if u ever wanna round 2, set that shit. I'll even post 1st..
    test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Show me where you beat me in a battle. I have one battle against you, and it happens to be in the thread below this one.

'n I didn't say your name, so why are you starting again? We squashed our 'beef' a month ago after our battle went down. I clearly won. And it's done. Don't spark up again.
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

What I gota do wth u battling Chase? U alwayz shit whn Im not here nigga. Like I said.. if u want that 2nd rd, let me kno. Other wise, cut the bullshit..
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

U clearly won? Ur barz is garbage. Swaying ass nigga.
    test
  14. DethStryque

I'm not gonna diss the people you battled. I have no static with them. But here's proof that I'm better than you are, purely by comparing battle bars we dropped around the same time of the year.

You wrote THIS in 2003:

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/585356-j-street-vs-illweeman.html#post6440268

Fukk'a J-Street, I'm rippin his ass in this game..
    I'll put a break in ya middle, i don't mean the dash in ya name..
    Talk shit in threads, you need to go..In fact..
    You need to put a cork in it, like Sosa's bat.
    He has no flow, i'ma end it short sadly
    Cuz I looked up to find out what i really was battlin

You're verse was mega iLL [look]

I wrote THIS in my battle vs Killionaire [ LYRICAL GENOCIDE ] in 2003:

http://parity.atomicboards.com/board****

...Kill couldn't flip my scripts if you taught my rhyme book acrobratics!
    Gitcha spine cooked til ya back's snapped ravaged by raps so savage it collapsed yo cabbage!!
    Suh-mashed (smashed ) ya ballads with max malice!
    Punch holes in you like cast ballots til you see stars like the hats of Dallas!
    I'll smash ya pal it's DethStryque I'll flex my massive talents that open ya colon like flashin Cals mixed
    With slashin talons n rappin mallots that stretch ya sleep on ya back like nappin pallets!...

This is what you wrote in 2008 vs Majic...

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/592066-majic-vs-illweeman-2.html

This kid with a weak name, i burn you, it's like you in hell 'n rappin
    I mean what more can I say to someone who has wierd spelling habits?

He doesn't follow shit, up to me, it's not long 'til he looks up..
    But know the rules, dont post ya weak songs in the hookups..
    He can't hit me with a million shots..he has no aim..
    I mean, he couldn't be right on target even at his MP# Page.. ( mp3.com/rightontarget )
    You're facing me, not something you should feel lucky..
    It's true, no one wanted to battle this kid, but me..
    I gave you the chance, but now you met your death..
    Only you would challenge someone, and make'm set the thread..

I WROTE THIS IN 2007:

http://brazenthought.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=82

What I said will ruin Metahuman! Bake that lout with flyest diction
    Cause like DATIN ANAKIN SKYWALKER...TAKIN ME OUT is SCIENCE FICTION
    Deth's supplyin rhymin dissin,so don't believe his lyin b*tchin!
    He's just mad I came to his site and on sight I fried and crisped him!
    Meta? I'll slice n whip him/Smack chaw stomp n wreck his free
    I'll stop ya speech like a serrated hacksaw tonsilectomy
    Crack his glass jaw with weaponry!/My phrase fillet n buck his crew
    MAN,I'LL KNOCK YOU OFF THIS PLANET LIKE A ALIEN'S ABDUCTIN YOU!!
    I'm PUNKIN you!/ n leave ya crew ripped! You push up tulips from my two clips
    Ain't no way you'll f*uckIN BEAT ME like a VIRGIN FIGHTIN EUNUCHS

Then look at what you dropped in your battle vs Jai. She merked you,btw. And compare your bars vs Jai--your most recent bars--with my opener vs Captain Planet [ my most recent battle to date ]:

Your barz vs Jai:

Battle Rap 101

Faggot...
    Confess you can't touch me, Jai been begging to fuck me
    Talk shit in every post, I'd say you're pretending to love me
    ^ That's flow if you didn't know, step and get snuffed, see
    No concept of flow - your shit is just stretching like bungee..
    Cords, no one's above me, whore
    I'm the sharp blade held in the hands of champions..
    You're that rock under the sword
    ^ And that right there is style, at best you can't fair to Weez
    Begging me for a pic battle so you can stare at me? Apparrantly
    You're posting in the wrong forum, you know I'm right
    I hoped you might quit your flows tonight, I'm hoping, right?
    I shatter the battle stage, you barely broke the lights
    With your run on battle verses identical to wack open mics
    ^ Right there was multies, your verse'll never insult me
    I'm the carnivore in this matchup, I sever this poultry
    Chicken shit, get the hint, Jai.. my hits opened those gashes
    'cause after JiHaD lights you up, I'm smoking your ashes...

Vs my opener vs Captain Planet...

I don't just savage you marks! I flex hard raps to Deth Star blast you Planets apart!!
    Clappin the R that beats on yo chest like I panicked ya heart
    Brandish a bar "bringin heat tuh Planet" like "the greenhouse effect"
    Punches clean out cha set like a beam mounted Tek!!
    You'll git creamed pounded wrecked when I get violent n bust notes
    that crush throats n demotes Captain Planet tuh Private Dust Mote!!
    Luck? NOPE!! I'll leave you o'fays planted from punches that "spin you
    round n round"..."rotates Planet"!!
    It ain't Reverse Evolution when Deth the Man goes ape dammit
    And ice Planet like Pluto with a true flow that cold cased Planet
    Plus spit flames til ya home state's panicked ya bones baked branded
    From punches bombin ya to Andromeda where yo dome plate landed in Zone 8, stranded
    Deth the Gold State Bandit uh gitcha whole grate [ face ] stamped, kid! Plus My bars uh pound Planet!!
    Punches light you up n daze you! THAT'S WHY THERE'S STARS AROUND PLANET!!
    My bars uh clown Planet!! I'll ash n void you with raps deployed to
    Smash destroy you with punches breakin Planet apart...I'll asteroid you!!

Straight up with no BS. I outperformed you every whichaway then...and I'd absolutely annihilate you now.
    test
  15. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lmfao. I quoted this because you did some serious research. It's funny that I won those battles. I do what I have to do to win.

I'll say it again.

<-- Done with this. You are an idiot.
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ur entire 1st half was hot, and from the saturnz moon all the way dwn to the polao. Awesome bro!
    test
  17. DethStryque

You said that you read all my battles. That means you did more research than me. All I did was punch your name up in Google and took the first couple of hits.

Notice how even YOU didn't dispute the fact that my bars just SMASHED on yours. No excuses. Bar for bar, I straight mollywhop you, and have ALWAYS done so. I have always been am now and will always be your superior in all things worth doing.
    test
  18. DethStryque

Lololol thank you yo. I liked that saturnz moon joint too. Lol
    test
  19. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Jai - Again, I beat you. Whatever excuse you have that made you lose doesn't matter. We squashed the beef after the battle. Keep it that way.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

We squashed the beef.. I left for a couple wkz.. and u still talking shit behind my back. U know y Brown Jesus voted for u? Bcz weve been beefing for monthz. Strike2? I kno u probably hit him up and asked to vote for u. Ur a vet and so is he. Old friendz from back n the day. He aint been on heren yrz.. and the only thng he did was vote for u? Fishy!

Now, we are both competitive. I know lyrically.. I stomped u. U think lyrically u beat me. Letz settle this shit for real. Rd 2 30. Let the ppl talk, no shit talking, swaying and dickriding votez.

After that, WE KEEP OUR NAMEZ OUT EACH OTHERZ MOUTH. Cool?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.