Pissed hollow sucked this bad

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by NotATr0ll, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Dylerius Always

Dylerius Always Member

Hollow won though. Thought he did well considering how long he was gone.
    test
  2. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

Dont know what yall were watching, thought Hollow was dope. Like this performance waaay better than his against Hitman Holla and Goodz.
    test
  3. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

I don't even know if I like this shit, I can't get past hearing an air horn and a dj's name sometimes every 2-4 bars.
    test
  4. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

con beat surf clearly and shit was not even debatable by any means so get real..smh

i think im just let down by hollow cause i expect non stop heavy hitters. instead he had like 10 per round and to me that is unacceptable when u are out for 2 years

that swear to god line was nice and u could tell by surfs face he was lying

but im gonna watch this one more time and rejudge it
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Actually by surfs face all that shit was prob true

He said said swear to god u wasn't staying with joe budden and he admitted to it
    test
  6. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

yo hollow had some points but was rusty. not in vs. big t mode. i just have to assume he's saving the real heat for lux which he should if he's smart. it's gonna take his best shit ever for that battle because lux does one a year if even and you know he's been writing
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lux has to battle more of get the fuck on man
    test
  8. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

I don't like Hollow's voice when he screams. He seemed to be doing it more in than usual in this battle.
    test
  9. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Seriously. Never heard of someone being so good they were allowed to only battle once a year. I guess that's one of the benefits of being in the "legend" tier w Jones & Mook
    test
  10. Rainhands

Rainhands Well-Known Member

As far as rep goes, Diz is one of the biggest battlers in the world so I'll give him that. But I don't care much for credentials built on garbage. Face it, Diz has battled his way through newbie bums around the world just to keep his name in the air and give the false illusion that he can beat anyone. But whenever he faces a mid-top tier opponent he always gets killed. That is why I don't respect him. He has no respect for the game anyway, not bothering to write half the time(his freestyles aren't really off the head, just punchlines he thought of ages ago that he is unleashing in no particular order) etc.

This matchup has been long awaited true. But if you remember, it was Diz and his legion of dickriders that were really pushing for the matchup. If you followed Hollow on twitter at the time, you would see that him and his fans that he retweeted did not want to see the match as he wasn't worth it, Hollow even wanted to fight Diz for talking wreckless on twitter. I think later they met at an NY event and resolved their differences, so now the matchup can take place.

I want it to go down eventually just so we can put this argument of who is better to rest(even though their is no question in my mind). It just can't be at Summer Madness. That is for the big boys, and Diz has not proved himself.
    test
  11. Rainhands

Well he gets paid a large enough sum to match the salary of other top tier rappers wages. I have no idea how much they get paid. But to headline an event like Summer Madness, which I am lead to believe reaps in profits in excess of $100,000 they probably get around 20gs. Because of Lux's recent fame, there is a much bigger demand to see him battle, so he can probably argue for more than that this time around. I don't think Jones got close to that price, and I doubt Mook will see that figure again unless his homie Smack does him a favor.

So yeah Lux gets paid more than say Aye Verb would get for 5 battles all year around. And he doesn't have to worry about diluting his product, lest he get exposed for a 3rd round wonder.
    test
  12. Rainhands

Lux is now the closest thing to a battle rap superstar since that battle dropped, although he pretends to be humble, dude can ask for anybody to battle him and demand a ridiculous sum of cash for it. Hollow has been ready to battle him since he got released from prison, but Lux is playing too many games.
    test
  13. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Built on garbage? What you mean is if you don't like a rapper you don't care about resume you just going to blindly hate.
    He's beaten the top of every league he's been in. To say his freestyles aren't off the head means you think they are too good as you have no proof.

He just bodied Rex at URL He beat Swave last time he came to NY. So he's undefeated in NY setting.

Cats like you need to know the difference in your personal opinion and what's general truth. And without bias Diz is one of the top battlers in the world

If diz beat rex and rex is getting a battle how is diz not deserving a battle ( other than you don't like him)
    test
  14. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

:idontbelieveu2:

Im two rds deep n it could go either waay right now

Hollow got heat, da fuck you talkin bout??

Michigan/Webber/time out liine :jaydamn:
    test
  15. Mel Man

blindfolded by the trash like a febreeze comercial!!!

:chefoooh: :chefoooh:

someone ban this op faggot
    test
  16. Mel Man

Im a do this battle ova here, cuz GOD about to strike his ass!!!

:Diz2:

someone ban this op faggot
    test
  17. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I thought Hollow's Lux/Canibus comparison was quite clever, and he's probably not gonna use his best Lux disses for Surf, which suggests he's got deadly ammunition to attack Lux with. The problem is that Hollow's 2nd round proved that he's not a good story-teller, so if he tries too hard to assassinate Lux's character with personals and narratives, he might lose.
    test
  18. Top_Shelf_ENT

Top_Shelf_ENT Member

I completely agree. I don't know what everyone's problem is. His 2nd and 3rd were fire. The first person to actually call Surf on all his 'realness'.
    test
  19. No1ExpertJudge

No1ExpertJudge Active Member

the line where he stands far away and says that hes not getting close because god will strike tsu for lying was funny tho
    test
  20. Mel Man

nah not everyone...niggaz in the venue was goin crazy, most internet heads think hollow won

op jus a lame
    test