Pimp My Ride

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Nebz, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

^ No publicity is bad publicity

it helps.....not saying they NEED it but its good to have....
    test
  2. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

They should make a similar show for cats that want to race their shit, and promote street racing to teens and young adults. Haha. It would be much better if they were doing engine transplants, transmission swaps, and installing N02 systems. Then they should have video of the kid who's car it is out that night tearing up Turbo'd supras and such.
    test
  3. Trax

Trax way more flyer

it is a show based on making your car LOOK better and have more entertainment...

noone on the show is complaining how there car stalls, and is slow as fuck...they care about how it looks, etc...

and yall act like they are putting huge chromed out wheels on everything, THEY ARE NOT, the only car i remember them putting them big ass chromed out rims was on the mirage...

they do some amazing shit with the cars and you cant tell me what they did with that Ford truck was wack
    test
  4. Celsius

Celsius Insert Penis Below

yall are takin it serious.....west coast customs knows what they doin the show is called pimp my ride not get a broke ass kid reliable transportation.....the idea is to make the wack cars gaudy IE the mirage, the hyjet....and to make the better cars, mustang, ford pick up or caddy look nice...to an extent....they arent trying to win carshows they are basically trying to fit as much new ideas, practice, and advertising on each car as possible... do you seriously think they expect dude wit the mirage to draw in his car???? its supposed to be a lil cheesy that jus shows if you got a crazy idea thats tight they can do it...
    test
  5. Vember

Vember New Member

and the ideas they have for some of the cars are straight gay...i mean...who the fuck has like a fish tank in the back seat of their ride?]]]

word, how u spose to feed em an all is wha im wonderin

they fucked the exterior of that truck up, i forget what it was, but the puke orange color was pathetic, i would hate driving around in that, plus the ping pong table was prety stupid too
    test
  6. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Put up, or shut up.
    test
  7. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

I liked the waterfall that they put in someone's car (don't know whose). That's about it. For the entire show, that is.
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

IT never fails...People at Rapmusic will always have somethin negative to say about a show...ITS entertainment fellaz! YOur taste in cars is influenced by your surroundings..region...Down south we'll put 23's on a fuckin lac...my homeboy has a 89 lac on 23's and his license plate says "23's No SUV"..shit sits high as fuck...Midwest z have about the same taste as down south z...I saw a fuckin 85 Cutlas with lambo doors..shit was off da chain...I gotta admit that some peeps go off the wall with some of the shit they do..I mean at least have a custom paint job before you go puttin 22 inch deep dish rims on a fuckin Regal...

test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

did anyone see that 77 or something yellow bus that was hooked up.. i mean ya it came out ok.. excluding the gay flames.. but wtf.. watch the engine just die a few months down the line.. they could've gave him a new one or some shit..bein its that old.. i dont get it
    test
  10. Janitor

Janitor Guest

'

lol i do
    test
  11. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

i say that all those cars are gonna get jacked
    test
  12. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

^ I said the same thing....and they are in Cali
    test
  13. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

this show just makes peopoel want to go to the juck yard buy a car for 100 dollars n then send in a video saying MTV PIMP MY MOTHA FUCKING RIDE BITCH
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.