Pimp My Ride

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Nebz, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

LoL....I forgot who reads these boards
    test
  2. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

I just dont see why anyone would wanna put 23's on a 73 Chevy anything. Thats just me though. [dunno]
    test
  3. elessar

elessar adapted

up here in wisconsin those cars are cool, and i think show's cool and and you guys are just big meanies, lol
    test
  4. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

a completely restored '73 chevy caprice with 22's 23's.....gutted out with leather, digital dash.....chrome trim.....BEAUTIFUL....
    test
  5. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

22's on a Caprice? That will look fucking ridiculous. Just like the dumb fuck around town with 22's on his Caprice. Looks like a fucking 4 x 4. Nuggas are getting stupid with these big ass wheels now a days.
    test
  6. Grindaz4life

Grindaz4life New Member

/\/\/\ SlaveNameisBob... your a muthafuckin hater you just mad cause you ain't ballin out!!!!!!
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

that mirage looks absolutely ridiculous on that show. 18's on a mirage? shit looks terrible, especially since that kid is surrounded by rich kids, obviously he's not poor and only got the car to get it pimped.

anyway, they did a great job on the mustang yesterday, except those tires. they should've stuck with the original plan, 15's on front, 18 wide's on back. instead they stuck 17's on both, horrible.
    test
  8. teflon siege

teflon siege CEO of My DICK!

its just the point that they are proving their limits.

if they really wanted a hit - kit out racing cars. make them nice.

not a 1909 ford model t on 25's with 30 inch woofers and 72 inch tv.
    test
  9. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

I wouldnt Go that far now....
    test
  10. SlaveNameIsBob

SlaveNameIsBob Massa luvs me

Fucking kids now-a-days. Ballin out is not putting 22's on a caprice you fucking mongoloid. Son If I felt like it, I make enough to buy a G35 coupe and put about 20 g's into making it a show car/ peformance sleeper. Nugga don't say shit, if you have no idea what you are talking about. Just cause your ass has no money, and don't know JACK SHIT about cars makes you hate on me and my opinions. Sooooo this is the portion where you shut the fuck up and Thank you for playing.
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so why are you here^? if i had that money right now, i'd never be on this site again, especially on a friday night.
    test
  12. elessar

elessar adapted

i'm broke and lovin it, why don't you all shut up who cares about how much money you makin, not even worth talkin about
    test
  13. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

a '73...I'm not talking about a BOX or bubble chevy caprice.....cats ballin out......no need to hate.....
    test
  14. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

edit... dp
    test
  15. Tigre

But those are kinda fucking ugly. No matter what you do to them. I don't see someone hating on modifications that make your car worse. Like oversized wheels on a car.
    test
  16. Tigre

What does that matter. I make good money and I am on here, because it is my entertainment looking at these assinine posts. That is why there are viper, vetter, supra boards online. All those guys make money. Also, grown ppl worry about bills and mortgage payments, which keeps them for acting a fool and spending there money on everything.
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

the show is ill...but some cars just shouldn't be on that show, haha.

and the ideas they have for some of the cars are straight gay...i mean...who the fuck has like a fish tank in the back seat of their ride?

the car they fucked up the most in my opinion was the chick's civic. they put fucking lambo doors on it. it looked whack as hell.

the best job they did was on the mustang. the color, the interior, the wheels...everything was smooth on that bitch. even the chick was bangable.
    test
  18. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

the mustang was the illest out the bunch
    test
  19. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

up here in wisconsin? where in wisconsin are you that those cars look cool?

in my town, almost every car has a fucking spoiler on it, even geo metros got big ass spoilers on top
    test
  20. Dominic Bones

Dominic Bones New Member

west coast customs doesnt need any exposure they do alot of shit for big name celebs they the top on the west coast them and 310
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.