Picture Time! Post em nughkas!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ChaseNCashe, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

one thing I noticed

it always somebody who ISNT black/colored that says some retard shit like
    "Racisim isn't a big issue in America"

like dude who posted above me
    test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

nevermind
    test
  3. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Actually if you re-read all the stuff I've written up to now, you'll find nowhere I'm as you put it whinning. I know the game and know it well, and I know the setups. See where there are cats out there who complain yet don't try to better their situation that's not me. I make moves daily. I'm pointing out to brothers who don't know, and you being one of them, that there are still issues of race in this country. You're right, it's not the 60's where you have the jim crow laws, now everything is done subtly. My statements are not the "I can't get a good job cause the white man is holdin me down" I agree with you on that that it's the individual's fault if stuff isn't going right. However, the message in my statement is this, there are certain obstacles in our way and alot of shit that we're doing to ourselves that's hindering our growth, so let's acknowlege, analyze, learn the game and play it and play it well. Simple as that. Ok let me ask you something name for me 5 wealthy blacks. But first to do that you have to understand that difference of wealth vs rich? Do you?

Jye

test
  4. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Yeah its retarded because its the truth.. fuk outta here... racism is a small issue, its as small as people looking at 2 guys kissing in public.

If i see muthafukas getting hanged because of their race then yeah obviously its a big issue. But when I see muthafukas shootin' their OWN because of their gang colours then no. LOL.
    test
  5. I-ki

I-ki New Member

LOL wow... its obvious that arguing with you will go nowhere... like I said. Best example are the jews.

5 wealthy black man... lol like thats going to change anything... If there were 50 wealthy black man, do you think its going to be easier for black people to be successful in america???. hahahahaha.... its hard for any race to succeed.... to be rich and to be even wealthy...
    test
  6. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Money where are you in canada or the US? two years ago or so a young black male was lynched for dating a white girl in AL, let's not forget about the brother who was dragged to his death for being black. What about the black kid who got beat severly for being in the "wrong side" of Brooklyn and his car had broken down. race is a factor why? because if this country was built on a racism and no one had corrected it then those things still exist. Those things are systems and laws that cripple one and empowers another. Shit drop race and look at sexism then. If it weren't for affirmative action alot of woman owned businesses would have went under. until you can back up your points with facts, aint shit you can say to me about the subject.

Jye

test
  7. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

I love how you copped out. put your money where your mouth is...name me 5 wealthy black people. the point is you can't but I bet you could (with a little help) name 5 wealthy white people. That alone blows all the bullshit you've been saying out the water. The point is this, some whites have benefited from the racist systems whether directly or indirectly, and those same systems have hindered others and not only blacks. but anyhow, you don't get it.

Jye

test
  8. I-ki

I-ki New Member

are you serious??? There are WAAAYYY more people that gets murdered and beaten up every year by their own race due to gang affiliation. Mexicans kill Mexicans, Blacks kill Blacks, White kill Whites, Asians kill asians. Seriously, open your mind....

LOL, your facts are instances that I can count with my fingers. Racism is a really small issue compared to gang problems. But if you want to blame white men and their history then go ahead, i aint stoppin' you.... your doing that to yourself and when you become more bitter, guess who are you going to point your finger on? .....LMAO

Sexism is a minor issue IN THE WORKPLACE. Whats your point?. Do you see chicks getting hanged simply because they are women?. Yeah its a real problem alright... LOL....

You should look at the problems with gangs, human trafficking, drugs, free pedophiles and really open your eyes... you talking bout minor shit homie... you aint schoolin nobody here...
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i-ki

u live in canada dawg.....stop
    test
  10. I-ki

I-ki New Member

only a FEW people that became wealthy from these kind of systems you are talking about. Compared to the population of america today?. LOL oh please.... If the system is so bad and really is set up against minorities then how come the jews are so succesful today????. Those old white people who controls the system hates jews too yet they are on top right now.

Nice try..
    test
  11. I-ki

I-ki New Member

LOL, hey idiot i just moved here... YET ANOTHER IGNORANT COMMENT. Let me guess you blame white people too???. LOL>
    test
  12. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

you said it right there you mentioned gang violence and people getting murdered, which is what you can see, What I refer to is shit that you can't see. The subtlies of racism. The fact that blacks are killing blacks and mexicans are killing mexicans as you say proves a point, pump drugs into the hood and watch them kill each other. So where did the drugs in the hood originally come from?? black people ain't own no boats or planes. Yo you are lacking in knowledge son, to say sexism is an issue only in the work place...lol. sexism is a major issue seeing how this country was founded by male shauvenists...lol. That minro issue as you put it could be quite major if you're a woman tryin to start your own business. In GA the women own businesses only got like 30% of the contracts with affirmative action, when they got rid of it they only got 13% you do the math. The deal is you seem to think that unless people are getting killed it's not an important issue, but it's you who needs to open your mind and search deeper for the WHY....why are these things happening and why are certain things permitted to happen like they happen....and then....you'll be just scratching the surface of what you THINK you know.

Jye

test
  13. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Muwhahahaahah... "pump drugs into the hood and watch them kill each other" ... ARE FUKIN SERIOUS????. Do you think america is the only place with DRUG PROBLEMS?????..... Yes this drug problem happening GLOBALLY must be the work of white people so they can kill each other.... im done with you... LOL.... good job...
    test
  14. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

easy the jews knew the game and played it well and played it well.

Jye

test
  15. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

test
  16. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yo, I have to disagree with you with that.... no one told us to start selling it or using it.... If someone drops off a shipment on my front steps it does not make me sell it nor use it. So no matter where they came from or who sold it to who.... One of us said Okay.. lets sell it no matter what the consequences are. and another person said lets use it no matter what the consequences are...

i am simplifying it but you get what i am saying.
    test
  17. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

it's no secret that the CIA pumped drugs into the hood. It's not secret that the CIA sold drugs to fund a small campaign in other countries...come on bro, you've got alot to learn. So let me ask you. how did the drugs get into the hood?

Jye

test
  18. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

yeah I feel you. but you know like I know, it was the temptation and greed that did it. when cats saw you could make quick money and be the man and stunt and all that, it was a wrap...lol. but the government is guilty as well for putting it there.

Jye

test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

test
  20. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

i agree with greed but drugs is a problem everywhere... but in the poor neighborhoods people kill over while in the suburbs people dont escalate it to that level as much. Yes the government may be guilty but we are just as guilty... some will say more b/c at the end of the day it was our decision to jump into the trade. And you have to be personally responsible for the decisions you make. However the incent people killed in the drug wars are unfortunate but it also comes with the the territory based of the neighborhood you live. B/c for every family you know or your own immediate family members that are caught in the drug trade there are other families that avoided getting caught up therefore more likely avoided jail. B/c once you get a felony its almost a rap for any career or any progress you trying to make for yourself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.