Picture Time! Post em nughkas!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ChaseNCashe, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

The main point is this, let's not be "crabs in a bucket" meaning, let's not pull each other down as they start to make it to the top. Naturally we're gonna have differences of opinions. Matter of fact, we need cats who stunt and cats who don't, just like we had leaders with different approaches to the same problem, one nonviolent the other by any means necessary. So we need that balance in what we do. The problem is when stuff gets off balance and is too much one way and less the other way. So if you get money, make that money work for you, then each one teach one, and let's show other cats how to get money and keep money. That's how the wealthy whites keep money alot of them got OLD money, that's what we need OLD Money. Man let me stop before I start laying out the blueprint for taking the hood back...lol.

King Jye IBB
    test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

This nigga here is hilarious ^^^.
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

the ways the wealthy whites keep money is because money never left......if ur whole ambition is to copy what white ppl are doing then I can't help but to laugh, these white folks got money bc they benefit from white priviledge........if u think your black ass is gonna reap the same benefits as whites because u copied everything they did, then u got another thing comin homey

just kickin the real deal

make your money, pay your bills.......take care of your family

all that other bullshit goes out the window

its cool to preach about doin this and doin that.......but if u workin for the white man, u are just as much a slave as the nigga that's spendin his money on rim

your whole life, school teaches u how to work for the white man.......

you have to own your own business to trully be rich in this country........and these white folks u keep mentioning got 4 centuries worth of money off a country that black built and if u think a couple weak ass business courses and kissin the white man's ass and envying the moves he make is gonna get u rich, u got another thing comin

a drug dealer is closer to a true business man than any of u business majors will ever be...and that's simply the truth........

so stop this weak ass preach session
    test
  4. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

First things first. If anyone is a slave or working with a slave mentality it's you still refering to your people as nigga. See you got it twisted. You're so quick to run your mouth about stuff you know little about that you can't even see what it is I'm saying. The basis of what I'm sayin is this, black people need to stick together and stop the bullshit. If you want to kick actual facts, alot of prominant white families got their 'wealth' from selling the "crack" of their day, during the prohibition not to mention the opium trades. I don't try to copy white people nor try to be like them. But I do watch and listen and learn from what they do and how they do it. The fact of the matter is this. Mad cats like you with a lack of knowledge degrading your people run around and talk shit but if you're gonna talk shit, at least build your people up provide a solution. The fact of the matter is this. whites are wealthy, blacks are rich. blacks will most likely never get to the wealthy status, BUT they can make it so when they die they don't leave their family with bills.

You and a few other cats on here got a lot to learn, because there are movements being organized as we speak that's doing shit for blacks that you probably don't even know about, my suggestion to you is link up with cats who don't sit around and hide behind a PC and talk shit. Got out and build with your people. Stop being a mental slave referin to yourself as a nigga and callin the next man a nigga. I kick facts, so what you call preachin is actually teaching. you need to elevate your mind bro. hit me off with your state and I can put you in touch with a 5% brother in your area that can teach you because you haven't learned yet. you think you know but you don't have a clue.

King Jye IBB

test
  5. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

tell me what you find funny so I can laugh too.

Jye

test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

plz stop with this black unity bullshit. yea it sounds nice and glorious. but the whiteman/government did wat they needed to do to insure that will not happen in our lifetime. you can say im bein gnegative or part of the problem. nah. im a realist. we are to far gone. thanks to ricky ross and tookie williams and many others.

and dont start with that "nigga" speech. that shit is lame my nigga. for real.
    test
  7. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Bro...lol. I see the majority of this board is young, and this isn't the type of stuff to try to explain without being face to face. But I can assure you, rick ross and tookie aren't the only reason why we're in a bad state. It's our mindset. You claim the "nigga speech" is lame but if suddenly the popular thing to do is call each other faggot or homosexual I bet you would have no parts of it...lol. [provided you're not one. ] poison is poison no matter how you dress it up. How do you break a man, you fuck with his mind, how do you enslave a man you control his mind. smoke that one over and check out the willie lynch letter.

Jye

damn....what was this thread originally about? lmao

test
  8. streetzsoldier

streetzsoldier New Member

^^^^^^^thats it!!! gotta come out of lurk mode on this one!!!1 Jye you killin me ova here!!!! king los and benny is here too we all dyin ova here. how you gone go from a street soldier to a preacha of black luv? man you needz to keep shit real on here you dirty son.

while you tryin to preach to heads why don't you tell them about how you used to clap on deez same black people you claim you luv. man like i said youz a funny cat. since we keepin it real let me put you on blast andtell heads how you rep red and black, how you reppin colors and bang for those shits but you preachin peace. why you dont tell cats how many mission mega sent you on?

see salee allah got you head fucked up you need to face it, you a killa ben a killa will always be nothing but a killa you think you betta then us but you ain't now deffrent we blood brothas for life--red and black fo life nigga fuck dat imperials shit you an salee and the rest of dem heads is reppin and yo we already gone deal with salee allah you need to stop frontin on here cause you a blood brtha nigga just like da rest of us.
    test
  9. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I agree with you that black unity is bs... but i dont blame the government..but that just b/c thats not how i get down..... because look at you and I .. we cant agree on business philosophy let alone other issues. We all have totally different view points on the problems, the sources of the problems and how to solve many of them issues. This is because all we are all black in color but are backgrounds and experiences are all different. Matter of fact no race is unified, for example, republicans vs democrats, north vs south(civil war), blue states vs red states, conservative vs liberal. So to me black unity is not a real goal or should not be a real goal. I guess the general goal should be progress in each one of our communities weather it is in health, crime, education, business or whatever field or sector you are dedicated towards.

But i think it is very simple to say its the government/white man/racism or its the black mans mentality why xx xx xx happens in black communities. I think it is a little more dynamic than that. It is a combination of many issues that all play off each other. Then again 2/3 of blacks are in the middle class or above, so most are doing alright (even though better is not always good enough) however there are too many at the bottom struggling....

just my opinion
    test
  10. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Thats so stupid... almost EVERYBODY is slave. We are all a slave, to money.... and you gotta stop blaming whites for black peoples problem or them being less wealthy than them, its a fact that theres only a HANDFUL of people that are REALLY wealthy. In north america, sure its mostly whites. Well, what do you expect, they were the first ones to come here(right after they killed all the indians) and dominate all the things that has value, the rest are just starting now. If black people was never taken out of africa, it will be a similar thing. The people who will be really wealthy are the ones who have some kind of status in their history(like a king) and they will treat their own people like shit. Are you going to blame your OWN people for your problems then?.

You gotta stop using race as an excuse. Yeah, sure that counts to the reasons why it separates us. But even WITHIN our own *insert race* theres separation. Its not just with blacks, its with everybody. Its just people in general, homie.... If tomorrow theres an alien race that suddenly dropped down to eliminate us and kill our family, trust me, race would not be an issue. We are all going to be like one big family and try to kill those muthafukas... So stop that ignorant shit... if anything, its really PEOPLE WITH MONEY vs PEOPLE WITH NO MONEY that is the problem....
    test
  11. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Black unity isn't BS. It's just that it always seems to take something major to bring us together nowadays. We got a lot of issues that prevent us from getting together on one accord, issues such as different movements with different agendas, separate factions ie, NOI, NGE, Moors, etc. When I say blacks need to stick together I mean we need to support black owned businesses, and establish our own economy like other races have done. But even thought the powers that be will put a cap on the amount of success we will have i.e, Rosewood, black wall street (tulsa 1921), etc. we still can have success and make it work for us.

Jye

test
  12. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

You will always have different agendas etc. and rightfully so however I do agree with you with you in supporting black owned businesses and establish ourselves in the economy. However it know it is better times now than Rosewood and black wall street days. Just the pure fact that we have a jay-z, puff, or a Kenneth Chenault or Richard Parsons shows that... but better is not good enough...
    test
  13. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

I don't blame whites for every problem in the black community. But I wont turn away from the shit I know they've done. To keep it brief and simple, it's like people playing a game of monopoly for about 30 mins then they allow you to play. In that 30 mins the majority of the property has been acquired and they've already been making money, so when you start to play, now you have to play catch up and you'll never catch up totally, and this is how it is for people of color in this country. If you don't know that, then you better go back to the basics. also, the europeans where not the first to come here. Africans were, this fact is well documented. Race is a huge issue bro, it's not the ONLY issue, but it's huge issue. shit 50 years ago isn't that damn long ago and 50 years ago blacks were facing hardships you nor I could imagine facing. So to sum it up I don't blame whites for everything, there's alot of mess we do that we need to be held accountable for.

Jye

test
  14. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

damn. that's some real shit fam. same shit with my country; them communist be on that bullshit, treating their kind like dirt but you got my respect for that.
    test
  15. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

That's all I've been saying, let's start investing in our thing, black owned businesses. Start having our own farms and manufacturers and whatnot, stop relying on others. If anyone has the blueprint it's the mexicans and asians...lol. Those cats come here work they ass off start a business and their own supports it. and now look shit by 2010 we'll all have to learn spanish or something...lol. hold on bro...until shit popped off, rosewood and black wall street was the joint. black wall street consisted of 36 blocks or so of nothing but black owned businesses and homes. then when they dropped the bomb that was that, only 2 blocks remain today.

the bottom line is this, we're the shit, we make or break fashions, make companies and people rich and or wealth, and all that, now if we realized our financial power as a people and turn that towards ourselves....you know the rest.

Jye

test
  16. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

First of all don't be putting my business on this board. second of all I am keepin it real. People change. You ask how I can do some negative stuff in the past and come here and preach positive stuff? easy, when you learn better you do better.

you my brother need to grow up. you're damn need 30 still living in the past? How you gonna try to claim what the feds busted up? now you need to keep it real! you hide behind a computer and talk about Salee but you know what time it is money. last time I was in CT Salee shut your branch down and that's that. Now if you got anything else to say to me hit me privately, this ain't the place and chill with going to ever site I'm on or I will send them boys to pay you a visit where you rest at.

King Jye IBB

test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

wow...i hope "them boys" aint the cops

regardless.....

yall need to take that shit somewhere else, this aint the place....
    test
  18. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

i agree....

b/c then i start thinking you are apart of the problem not the solution....
    ... but i'll let your business and be your business....
    test
  19. I-ki

I-ki New Member

MAAANNN, EVERYBODY have their own hardships... you are just isolating yours, like you are the only one who got fuked. I dont understand why some people will blame their problem on colour and racism. If you think being a minority gives you a handicap over whites then you are fooling yourself. This aint the 60's where america still has the "no coloureds" allowed inside. Its different now, So if you are a grown man and you still brok and live in poverty then its YOU who have a problem. FUk this "this shit is set up against us" bullshit you are trying to spread. EVERYBODY is strugglin'. Whites, Asians, Browns, Blacks. It has nothing to do with colour anymore, that shit is really minor. It has something to do with money. Last time I check rich people comes in all shapes and sizes.

Look at the jews.... Do you see the jews blaming germans for their problems?. When jews first came here in this country they had to start from the bottom too, look at them now. They own ALOT of shit.

You need to open up your eyes and stop whining...
    test
  20. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Yeah, people refuse to dig deeper because they are scared to realize that its not about race. Its more like rich vs poor OR even authority vs civilians.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.