Picture Time! Post em nughkas!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ChaseNCashe, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Pictures of ya boy in thailand.

[​IMG]

Me cheesin for the cam.

[​IMG]

What I gotta do everyday drinkin some 60 cent wine "SiamSato" outta Bangkok Thailand.

[​IMG]

Me feat. big ass lips.

[​IMG]

Studio.....
    test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

thanks.... so one understands what i am saying
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Nothing wrong with looking nice.... i'm all about that.. but there is a level of excess where it becomes a waste ... in addition to that as I am getting older I realize no one really cares if you have rims, jewelry etc etc.... To me it is like what are trying to prove. It is also presumed that if you were not poor you were rich ... I know most people are somewhere in the middle, basically a paycheck or two away from the hood or if there parents did not buy a house to take out equity or to sell ... to the hood.... I grew up in the middle, I never had rims, jewelry nothing like that but then again thats not what I value and I really do not want things like that however I went to college and able to see and interact with kids that really came from money and majority of them you would never know by the material things that they processed however you knew when they stated there father owned this or was xxxx type of surgeon etc. Majority of them were really understated in there "floss"... And personally i just decided that I would rather live an understated lifestyle rather than trying to prove to everyone that I have arrived.... which seems to over present in our culture/race especially people who are first generational money earners/college degrees ect... And this only hurts us when we are 40, 50 and a person of a different culture/race is moving into a house double the size of ours b/c we spent the foundation cash on a rim, ape, chain, nikes etc.... instead of buying nike stock, homes etc... appreciable assets....
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

man shut the fuck up plz. i hate stiff neck fags like you that wants everyone to live there life in a fucking shell. you live life ONCE. if someone wants to buy rims and jewlry go ahead. do WTF YOU want to do. dont not do it cuz some fucking white rich people arent flashy. they do them. alot of rich white ppl dont buy rims and jewlry cuz it aint they fucking culture to do so. but they will spend 9gs on afucking ps3. and 2000 on video games. so how is that different?

i use to work in orange county. with alot of rich ppl. all they got are BMW's and benzes. they aint ridin in buckets. iyea they may wear little polo's or what not. but they are white guys and thats their fucking culture. those are the same ppl who will say ••••••• are worthless and hate hiphop. so why the fuck are you trying so much to be like them.

like i said you live life once, so do wtf YOU want to do. not wat other ppl want you to do.

and last of course if your buying chains and shit and when your 40 your broke. than your stupid as hell. investing is stock is a waste of time at that. before you buy all tha tshit you need to own businesses. but if ppl are that stupid to waste al they money thats them. dont get it confused wit me stupid. you went to college and still dont know shit. cuz ghat wat college does.
    test
  5. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I'll let your ignorance speak for itself....

" with alot of rich ppl. all they got are BMW's and benzes. they aint ridin in buckets. "

thats obvious...b/c they can afford it..... I never said rich = white... When i said rich... meaning all races w/wealth....

I dont even know why I am trying to argue with pure ingnorance.... "investing is stock is a waste of time at that. ".. proves that it is worthless. However, for those who are little bit more mature understand my premise rather you agree or not...
    test
  6. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Crunchy Black is dat nigga
    test
  7. Premize Prod

ill let my wallet speak for itself.

lol@ignorant.. ok. well ill put it like this im ignorant in alot of areas. but business/money aint one of them. there is NOTHING you can tell me about in business that i dont know more about than you. thats fact homie. If you were intelligent you would have asked me "why do you say the stock market is a waste of time". Than i would have gave you an explanation that would have probably bettered your future.
    test
  8. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

What are you trying to prove.....
    ...... ooo You run a business..... I run an profitable LLC too....

nothing you can do or say will impress me..... I'm glad you are making money... I'm making a significant amount of cash too.... your money does not hurt my flow.... I'm in totally different lanes than you .... no need to roll down your windows to get my attention... I do not know what type of revenues you bringing in and you dont know what I'm doing either

... you prob. do have more in your wallet than me.... i really only have a min amount cash when needed.... I try to avoid carrying cash....

..and come on... why would i ask you for business advice...?
    test
  9. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

prem ....

you dont know shit about bussiness otherwise you would be really " stuntin "

i can 100% bet that you dont know shit about legitimate bussiness

starting one, etc

huslting 10 sacs on the block doesnt count as being bussiness savey!!!

sell bootleg dvd and cd, clothes etc doesnt count either

med, just let him go off on it, you cant cant "iggnet" minds
    test
  10. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

your name isnt tetsu ? if so i know your mom homie

lol

you look like this dood i know

lol
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  12. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

^ hahahaha

studio = labtop

hahaha
    test
  13. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Na my name is Joey, I'm in Thailand so I don't think we know each other mane.

Yea my set up aint nothing but a computer thats why I put hella periods after "studio....." to show embarressment
    test
  14. Premize Prod

i know everything. i got my dba for my llc. yes i have an llc. there is NOTHING about legitimate business i dont know. i done took all the classes, and read all the books. trust homie. dont know why you had to jump on the bandwagon and talk shit. but thats wat punk ass mufuckas do.
    test
  15. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

let dat nigka stunt he aint hurting you
    test
  16. Premize Prod

its all good my nigga. im just fuckin with these chumps. notice mufuckas talking shit when i aint even sayshit to em. its really hate. but its all good. i just be laughin at these clowns.
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

dont kno why u niggaz gangin on premize, he the most business oriented nigga i kno.........save all that preachin for another nigga.......
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

im happy son.

my sis just had my fifth nephew.

nigga im on cloud 27 right now

i love yall niggas
    test
  19. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

hahaha, its funny how the direction of this thread went, and i was just fuckin with u premz, it aint serious.

and there aint nothing wrong with enjoyin what u worked to get...its just how u want to play the game, ya got dudes that like bright lights and shinny things, and u got dudes that like to roll in cognito...and just wait, some of the dudes that are talkin about dont stunt and all that nonsense are gonna be the same dudes with dimionds in the mouth if they ever get real money...
    test
  20. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Yo premize, you're right about one thing, they aren't into the rims and stuff at least not like in the hip hop culture. They waste their money on stuff too. The only thing is you have to either be in that circle to know or have to have been able to see it. But the only thing I'm saying is check the difference. The difference is they're wealthy and once you reach that level, you couldn't spend all that money in your life time. I'm actually glad to see young brothers making money potentially good money. Yo I was impressed when I saw a kid that was 17 making beats. I started making beats in '91. But keep in mind there was no internet as far as it being a public resource, therefore I was only making beats out of the love for music and the dream that they might get heard. But nowadays with the internet there is crazy power and potential to make big things happen. It's crazy, young cats have been making their own albums and selling them online and next thing you know here comes the industry. So I'm with cats getting money, just becareful not to spend it all before you can enjoy it long term. Better yet, what's worse then losing it all before you really get rich is doing like mike tyson and being rich and losing it all from lavish spending...lol. 75,000/month on feeding his leopard alone...lol. Man I'd be feeding it neighborhood pets before I spent 75,000/month...lol.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.