Picture Time! Post em nughkas!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ChaseNCashe, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

i feel wat prem ,urb and everyone is saying.. i just dont see the point in trying to prove to everyone that u aint broke...if YOU know u aint broke...why u gotta worry bout if other niggas think u broke..??..bump them...thats wat i dont get about " stuntin" ...its like cats use it as a way of saying " see guys! i have money too!"...like dude said...the cats with REAL dough...who've MAINTAINED that dough for years...wear the most basic ass shit and dont even really discuss they shit...but i also understand alotta cats grew up without alot of shit and are proud to have the ability to get wat they want...but iono maybe its me i like to keep it humble, i dont preach about wat i do or where i stay or wat i drive or my credit score or that i own this/that or watever..it aint no ones busienss but mine.

with that said..LOL@chase...
    test
  2. Benjamin Kash

Benjamin Kash New Member

Lol...

Premize didn't grow up with "nothing", homey.

His dad has 5 college degrees, including a doctorate.

I know because his sister told me.

Oh...and how could I forget.

[​IMG]

*DEAD*
    test
  3. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Aight now let me hit you with some real talk. Cats that grew up poor are actually rich in spirit. Have you ever seen rich kids, or kids who have grown up not knowing what it's like to not have? Those cats don't appreciate jack! Alot of them can't do things for themselves either. But if you look at how life was in the ghetto some years back, the family was tightly knit, had to stick together just to survive. I hope I can reach some young brothers on here, because the answer is not in gaining physical things. The true wealth comes from your experiences and overcoming your trials and tribulations. Yo check this out. Think about history when the stock market crashed and some white people were jumping out of windows because suddenly they were poor. What were the poor blacks doing? same stuff they had been doing, struggling to stay alive. See if you're poor and "make it" if you keep your mind right, you're a very powerful person because you've been poor and overcame. Now what does a rich person who's always had do when suddenly their world as they know it doesn't exist anymore? Trust me on this brothers. being poor is only a status whipped up by society and it only refers to what you possess ; material things. They don't measure you by the gems you may contain in your mind. just some food for thought.

Jye

test
  4. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Yeah and notice that those people who had to actually work and earn their money appreciate things more then those who've always had. I don't stunt because it's not my style, and I remember not having and how I felt when cats mae fun of the gear I had, and I wouldn't want to offend a child who doesn't have feel me? I think it's one thing to have expensive things, and another to make sure everyone else knows you have it too. I'm 30 so grew up in slightly different times then some cats on this board, but this is the philosophy I grew up on. If you're a man, and you know you're a man, you don't have to go around and let everyone know that you're a man. This is the principle I live by, and it's a humbling experience, AND not everyone can do it because it takes discipline. Anyhow, I wish you brothers the best.

Jye

test
  5. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Let me hit you off with this quick story about letting cats know what you got:

There was a brotha who was wealthy, where he lived was layed out with the finest stuff. anyhow this cat was supposed to do something like introduce the concept of his God to some other cats. Well when they came they were highly impressed with all his material goods and so he forgot what he was supposed to be doing and started stuntin' . Well the men left and ol boy was feelin like the man. Not too long after that, those cats paid him a visit and robbed him and I think may have killed him and his people.

Yep good ol bible story, BUT that stuff happens everyday, so be careful when you stuntin because the wolves are watching.

Jye
    test
  6. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

the key is a disciplined mind because let's not forget that you can go back to not having anything, especially because of mismanagement of funds. Alot of heads live check to check yet are at the clubs, spending that money and struggling just to keep the lights on. In my opinion, do what you like but be smart so you can enjoy that money long term. Let's face it, clothes, grills, fashions, styles, etc all get old. So the 1400 dollar pair of pants that may be in style today will be a joke tomorrow so plan for the future and enjoy long term.

Jye

test
  7. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

LMAO
    test
  8. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

theres people who grew up poor and dont stunt they are stingy i have a friend like that and im that way 2 u would never know if i have $
    test
  9. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

says the man who looks like a donkey fucked his face!!!!

no one was talkin to you?

im sorry if image means that much to you

ya i got a fat willows peak, what of it ?

you got a 5 head, oh fuckin well

get over it!
    test
  10. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

i agreee 100%

but

if you need to flaunt your money on prices clothes to feel good about yourself then you have serious mental and material issues!!!!!!

my family wasnt poor, but we werent rich

i had a $5/w allowance upuntil i got a job

i wasnt kicked down money to buy the new jordans when they came out, new video game system etc

as you get older you realise theres more to life
    test
  11. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

i'll end it all here

if you aint got no BAPE, NIKES, LRG, ECKO whatever it be
    you wont die!!

you dont need that shit to live
    test
  12. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Damn at what you must be wearing if you think wearing Ecko and LRG is stuntin.
    test
  13. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

^ hahahahahahaha

ya

i wear old ass finishline tee, 20 hoodies

either new balances or sum dunks

lol

i bum it

i dont care

i still get minez
    test
  14. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

true. I feel like this, if importance is placed on the material things you have, meaning if you feel that you are the man or woman because of what you have then essentially, you're telling yourself that you ain't jack without this stuff. My son's mom is prime example....she based everything on her looks, so much that she used to always be looking in the mirror always consumed with material things etc. I used to tell her that everything physical can be changed in the blink of an eye. You can be rich, beautiful etc, today and get in a car accident and had your face horribly altered for life. Of course she didn't listen, and then years later, she blew up, I mean she got big she weighed more then I did she was like 240 something like that 5'8" lol. so in essence, focus on being rich in spirit, beautiful on the inside, however you want to call it, because that is what can't be taken away from you, and cats who shine from within are always remembered.

Jye

test
  15. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Yo hears a thought. Instead of rockin everyone else's joints paying crazy money, why not rock your own joints? My boy just started a clothing line called masculino, I got an urban tshirt line coming out in '07. but the best part about mine is it's gonna be quality tshirts, reasonably priced so people with minimal money can still look good.

Jye

test
  16. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

^ yep

save that money and start your own line

place like rapmusic.com can make it happen

get at janitor, with a design, then buy some shirts
    test
  17. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

i see u Chase..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  18. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

heres my wack setup, dont mind the speakers one of my krk's is in the shop so i had to pull the classics out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  19. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

^ hahaha