Picture Time! Post em nughkas!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ChaseNCashe, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

the weed pics
    [​IMG]
    if you aint smokin invisibles then you aint smokin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

other shit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    old mexico pic

bored threw a bunch up
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

secured cc's bro......
    test
  3. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

LMAO

-liquifies-
    test
  4. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

test
  5. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

You just trying to get fool shot :)
    test
  6. Creative Silence

You know you could have 2 phones under the same acoount and share minutes and whatever else right?

I have 2 cells, 2 different CID's...shared plan. I hate having to look up multiple account infos and shit.

Ohyea, a 5 figure range...you could flip that by moving bonds...just throwing that out there.
    TBills give you tax benfits...much better than a mm or a cd
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

yea right... you aint shit, aint got shit, and will never be shit.

thats life.

holla
    test
  8. Creative Silence

Midicinal only speaking the truth...when you get older you'll realize he was only being truthful, not hurtful.
    test
  9. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

^ stuntin way overrated, its for fags anyways!!!

hahaha
    test
  10. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Sounds like somethin a poor man would say.
    test
  11. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Is "stunting" really THAT important? lol

I can't spend money on threads like that anymore. Not since high school. Everytime I think about it I think, "damn, I can use this for some old cd's I've been wanting to add to my collection." Or vinyl, or a piece of equipment...or even better yet into my savings.

Too much for me.

Honestly the most expensive shit I have in my wardrobe are two Avirex jackets (one is 600 and the other is 400). Both of those were gifts though.

I have 15 dollar kicks mothafuka and what! lol

But also have a 800 dollar preamp :)
    test
  12. Premize Prod

anyone got the nordlead?
    test
  13. Premize Prod

says the man with the receding hairline.
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

nord lead is the truth.
    test
  15. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Since all of y'all talking bout money and shit, I'm gonna be real with y'all, I come from a poor family , I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. So you best believe when I get something nice I'm gonna stunt on motherfucka's.

Y'all can't relate because you have to understand where I come from. A motherfucka like me didn't have shit growing up , so when I get some money, you best believe I'm gonna buy fits, rims for my car , so on and so forth , because to me that shit is a accomplishment. I can't go to my momz and ask her to loan me some money. In which I bet alot of people on here can go right now and ask their parents for money.

So like I said, ain't nothing wrong with stuntin, you just got to know how to go about it.
    test
  16. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

test
  17. Turl

Turl Producer

test
  18. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

i feel you as far as enjoying your money and getting things that mean something to you. cuz in the end you can only do for you n only make your self happy. i think one of the arguments here is the mindset of stuntin...im black and assuming you are too. i think what the guy who posted the terminator face pic was sayin is that there are white ppl who came from nothing, similar to poor blacks from run down projects. ppl who may not have come from a hood but still had barely enough money for anything maybe wrkd on a farm shoveling cow shit but yet grew up and got money but difference is they dont spend it on shiny things that may only depreciate in value. instead they invest. not saying that all are like that of course if u have money at some point your going to atleast spend some and get a nice crib etc... etc...

personally i like nice clothes etc.. etc... and temptation is a bitch
    but if i spend a bunch of money ima invest just as much as i spend or maybe invest more then i spend and save the rest.

still i wouldn't knock a person for stuntin cuz if he can afford to do that n not be broke afterwards he probably has a decent plan of earning money.

but for the fool that wins/gains/or somehow stubles on 10 gs lol and spends 9,900 of it on rims clothes n big earrings and a few years later he's still working for 7.50/hr... well he's an idiot.

worrying about what another man is doing with his money is a waste of time...advice is one thing but obsession is another.

if u understand you understand if you don't maybe one day you will until then do what works for you.
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

usually, ppl who dont stunt are ppl who are used to having everything they needed....havin a car is old to them....havin new kicks is old to them.......etc etc

so dont hate on somebody who aint never had shit growin up, to spend a lil cake and feel good.....
    test
  20. ..DX..

..DX.. DL of Baysick Productions

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.