Picture Time! Post em nughkas!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ChaseNCashe, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao chase is a fool.
    test
  2. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

lol...glad you had a good time looking at them. Just out of curiousity, do you have any samples of your work I could check out?

Jye

test
  3. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Yeah, I was gonna say the same shit. Joints look pretty corny, but I just kept to self on that one lol.
    test
  4. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

You're right. To start a business all you need is the money for your business license and boom you got a business in the sense of owning one. But I think what the other brother was thinking, was having credit for your business which is something alot of people do, but the alternative to that is having cash, or what they call love money which is borrowed money from friends and family. Having good credit is always cool to have when starting a business because just think you could go buy all the equipement you need just by getting a business loan provided your credit is all that. But you have to pay that money back, that's the trade off, where as if you have cash you don't have to worry about paying anyone back, unless you borrowed from people. But just to keep it real you could have jacked up credit, use your business's EIN number as your SS# and build up credit under that # and boom you got it. So nope you don't need credit or credit cards to start or run a business. BUT you do need some source of funds. Depending on your company and the needs/overhead, blah blah blah...lol.

Jye

test
  5. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

When I get my site finished, I'll let you cats see my recent joints like this: [​IMG]

The final product always looks simple but if you only knew the process...lol.

Jye

test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

a business loan is extremely hard to get

hard enough to not even mention.....so I wouldn't factor that in.......

the point was "taxes"

a credit line don't have nothin to do with taxes......cop u a tax I.d. and do like I did at gc and sam ash, fill out the paperwork and u don't have to front taxes on equipment u buy there.... and u good.......don't kno what chase was gettin at as far as that.....

I got my own label, u don't even need 100 dollars in ya pocket to become a legit business.......setup a business account for 25 dollars.......cop u a p.o. box and use it as the official address for your company, the gov sees it as office space, and u don't have to deal with zoning when they ask u how u are distributing .......niggaz think u need to be rich to do anything in this country, u reall don't....all it requires is for u to do the research yourself........but sadly, alotta niggaz are too lazy to do that, even if its to benefit them in the future.......
    test
  7. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

That's cool enough. I know the process though, I do (used to anyways...too busy with music now though) graphic design. A lot of cats like that effect. Not too hard to do in Photoshop really.

Not hating though, definitely nicer than that other shit I'll tell you that much. I'd say just make the reflection a little stronger and try to fix that line underneath the "King" to make the reflection seem more realistic. Looks like part of your shirt or something.

But cool shit.
    test
  8. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lol thanks.
    test
  9. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

damn money you're right....I forgot it was about taxes...lol. I didn't find that a business loan was hard to get. You do have to have a solid as business plan covering ever possible angle.

On the point of starting a business you're right. Just have to check in your area the cost. Here in Ga it's wack because if I get a business license now (dec 1st) I'd have to renew it jan 1st. In CT if I got it today, I'd have to renew it a year later. Cost is different too here it's $86 or so, in CT it was $25.

But you're right. People don't have stuff because they don't put in the necessary work and alot of that is research. What we need on this board is a Thread where we all can build. too much nonsense on hear, we need to have some real building sessions to educate ourselves and empower ourselves with knowledge.

Jye

test
  10. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

What the fuck credit cards you applyin to Urban? Haha, I've never heard of havin to deposit any money and I got three of them. Check out Citibank or Chase cards to start building up your credit.

And Premize, the fuck you do to mess up your credit? That's the one thing I never play around with, all my card payments go in way early.
    test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Actually I am working on buying a house to rent in ATL.
    Equipment, Not significant

Dont try to overstate your situation, other guys are on here making money... I just think if you trying to Stunt... its prob. not happening... I do not need to Stunt or "Act as If" ... You talking about well I'm 20... Well you showing your age son... grown dudes with real money dont try to stunt for rep... this aint a cache rap video. Step your game up and start watching CNBC and holla back at me...
    test
  12. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

I wonder if he's talking about secured credit cards?

Jye

test
  13. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

That's what I was talking about. That flame pic looks mad easy to do, but it's not. I made the flame line by line. I got mad heads hitting me up trying to make flames like that...lol. because they think you can just use a filter or plugin and boom it's done....lol. I see that line you're talking about, what that is, is the actual letters. Somehow I moved the reflected letters under my image. Good eyes though. I wish I could let you see my album cover to see if you could find all the optical illusions in it. Stuff would boggle your mind.

Jye

test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

step ur graphic game up lil niggas..

[​IMG]
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

nigga u see that glow nigga.. i used the pencil tool and i dotted each glow one by one... mad niggas hit me up asking about that but i was like nah nigga, thats that G14 official shit nigga.
    test
  16. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Hey I'm not mad at you if you can do graphics. I just feel like understand the process and at least be able to duplicate what's been done or outdo it...lol. I can actually duplicate what you did...lol.

Jye

test
  17. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

[​IMG]

some low level stuff right there....lol 8 mins to reproduce that.

Jye

test
  18. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

lmao....
    [​IMG]
    test
  19. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

::dies::
    test
  20. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

some good shit...gotta be business minded...enjoy what ya earn but also invest...

...i love how 1 remark can sidetrack an entire topic

on that note...

holla at me i got cameras and camcorders for sale

nikon s6 with 2gb sd card, battery and charger
    sony dvd 405 camcorder, 3 pk mini dvd+rw,
    jvc 30gb hard drive camcorder with battery charger n usb cable

pm for prices

lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.