Pics of my cousins Car...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by MyKe SeaN, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawred

Sawred New Member

that car is gay as fuck, much them, they are horrible, my friend got 1 and modded it, and everyone made fun of his shit so he sold it and got a integra..

rims are wack as fuck on that ride 2 LOL, your the people i put and laugh @ on the freeway or throw something at there car for being such stupid asses...

and for you telling kray that his shit will depreciate...LOLOLOLOL what state are you from? because in cali, when you mod a car(engine) it adds the value, when you add a kit and stupid shit and nothing is under the hood, it depreciates it...

and why make your car look fast when I can beat it in 2nd gear, tell your cous or who ever the fuck that stupid car is to spend his money better next time...????
    test
  2. Sawred

Sawred New Member

HAHAHAHA AT THE NUMBER 4 ....and I would like to take a number 2 on your car, it might make it look a little better
    test
  3. Sawred

Sawred New Member

[/QUOTE] Ahahaa, only weak hoes resort to perpetrating as gangstaz on the net...Fuck ya Desert Eagle...You wouldnt use it...Are you that stupid? YOu think you got the last DE ever made? Your lil scrawny ass would get snatched the fuck up...YOur from Mesa, Arizona..come on now...lolz

LOLz@ fast food....again your assuming shit...I have an internship with the government...try again..and see your a dickhead..I'm talking about Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and CD's (not compact Discs) lol...Your idea of an investment is WACK! Are you even in school? See what I mean? We are in two totally different spectrums of life so of course if your working 75 hours a week at Best Buy and not going to school can enable you to throw away money...I LOVE it when idiots swear that if you throw away 12k under your hood its the "SHIT"...Your car could get fucked over in a second..The shit can depreciate..NOT a good investment..GO read...

test
  4. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Cars nice and clean. The tag would've been dope if it was grey or something.

Great job with the rim detail. Also the customized rear lights and the fronts.
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^Thanx dawg...online heads dont mean shit.....You clowns are the ones with MCdonald employee zit faces...I stay gettin road head in the 6..go figure..
    test
  6. Sawred

Sawred New Member

^ still man, your the one serving us are food, at least your good for something
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

^^where did you come up with the idea of me working at fast food? HOws that acne cleanser coming along? and Kraylen..if your making 90k a year, why aren't you driving in a better car?? a Viper perhaps? kidz lieing on the net..lolz...shit aint healthy..i wanna see pay stubz got damn it!!
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

Here are some older pics that my cousin took while he was in Cali...35 mm slide..Just uploaded em..He took these..I told him he should do some photography work on the side...madd skillz...Haters and Lovers..Enjoy..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That last one looks like it could have been an ad..ahhaha

Peace
    test
  9. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Why would I want a viper when I could build a car for cheaper that SMOKES vipers?

Lemme retract that statement, Why worry about Vipers when I HAVE a car that smokes them ALREADY?

A Viper losing to a 240sx is more head turning than a Viper smoking a 240.
    test
  10. MyKe SeaN

^^true but its still a 240..i mean your making 90k, you could have a viper on the side making all that money...
    test
  11. Sawred

Sawred New Member

^its called investing....he already said he does, why the fuk you think he has a house????
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

^^We've already talked about INVESTING...get off the man's dick..are you his butler?
    test
  13. Sawred

Sawred New Member

yea, why the fuck does it matter what I am stupid faggot, i dont drive around in a piece of shit at least.
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

^^your right..your walkin or gettin rides from your mom..why are you catchin feelings? resorting to name calling..your on the net too long buddy..Come mow my lawn..
    test
  15. Sawred

Sawred New Member

^your right, once again your assuming shit...so ill assume your getting head from a man, because your gay as fuck and you work at burger king, so once again, i would rather walk than be a faggot.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

^^lol...your a dickhead..where did you get the idea that i was workin @ fuckin burger king..no, your assuming shit...you sure do talk a lot about homosexual activities..you must have short man syndrome...post some pics of your car/sneakers..

test
  17. Sawred

Sawred New Member

and lastly, im done with this thread man,

you already proved your stupid as fuck...

you come here posting your lame ass car, which is gay looking...than when people say it looks like shit you say internet opinions don't matter, so why the fuck did you post it? dumb ass

and once again man, i would rather have a small dick than be a stupid faggot like you.
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

^^you've gotta be a teen who hasnt come out the closet yet...why are you catchin feelings little man? More people have liked my car + my cousin's than the amount of people who dislike it...Your scrubb ass would love to drive one of our cars to school and around ya city...Your a loser..stay practice driving your mom's Echo..

test
  19. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

lol im 17...and drive a better car than you do
    test
  20. MyKe SeaN

^^Ya mom's car? Post pics you lil fuck boy.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.