Pics of my cousins Car...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by MyKe SeaN, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

sup ya'll?...My cousin just came down from New Jersey about a week ago for Graduate school and what not..Well we took some quick pictures of the body last monday before we went to the gym...He did most of the body work himself he says so hopefully he'll be able to hook my 6 up...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Kwonrae

Kwonrae New Member

test
  3. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

God damn that thing is fucking wack... Aftermarket headlights look gay... The kit is pretty terrible, um.. chrome blades on da import son?

Ugh and worst of all those taillights OMFG..

That shit is rice... bad bad rice..
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

^^You gotta be joking..your a hater...its a buddy club kit, j-spec headlight and he customized the tail-lights..and it being ricey? I could see if he put a big ass wing on the back....Fuck it, its obvious your a hater..you hate imports on chrome cause for the simple fact you can't afford the rims...Hateing is a bitch aint it Kraylen?? It doesnt matter though, my cuzzo got a lot of props at the car show we went to yesterday in traffic, everybody was wondering why he didnt enter...I need to invest in some airbags myself..

P.S. whoever is fuckin wit my sig is a HATER!
    test
  5. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Nah thats some pimp shit. The chrome dont work for all cars but it does work on this one ... did he do any interior mods?
    test
  6. Kraylen

J-Spec headlights - Rice

Masking and spray painting your tail lights ISNT custom. Its ghetto.

Hate imports on chrome, well yeah.. unless its a phat lexus sedan on some NICE chrome rims then yes... When its a mazda MX-6 on some 800 w/tire Ebay jobs then hes trash.. Eally when people "race" out their cars, yet put heavy ass chrome rims on their car.

I have more money under the hood of my car, than THAT Mx-6 and YOUR Mx-6 cost to buy, build and ruin.

Cars like yours are a dime a dozen.

Hating is a bitch, not being able to spell the word right is even worse..

Thanks Mike, drive thru now son.
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

The Car doesnt make the person bitch...So you threw away 20K+ under your hood..so that makes you better than us? I'll Jack ya shit if i wanted it then beat your weak ass down...Your shit is Funded by Mommy and Daddy..My dad is a Retired Army Col. and my mom is comin up on retirement as a LT. Col...I baught my car on my own and proud of it..I appreaciate the shit out of it..They could have easily invested money under "my hood" but chose to help me SMARTLY invest in my money....Go race somebody in wack ass Mesa, Arizona and get ya license taken...
    test
  8. K-Skills

K-Skills Mr.Skills

tight nice and clean ....
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

^^no doubt mayne..
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

you knew this was gonna get trashed and bad responses because your boardname is already known.

Now if you posted an old accord with a plastic kit and blah blah....they'd say "nice paint"
    test
  11. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

and...

Its a clean looking car...not tacky. I wouldnt have gone with the chrome wheels, but thats SHOW for you.

The tail-lights = nah, not me.

Headlights = an upgrade from the stock, definately...so thats a good thing.

NO STICKERS! hooray!
    test
  12. Kraylen

Its obvious a car dosent make a person... Thanks for refreshing my memory.

First off you wouldnt have a chance to jack SHIT from me, secondly within the first minute your trying to fuck with my car you'd have a DE making barrel imprints on the back of your neck.

NOW. moving on to better things... Mommy and Daddys money? Hm.. Ive been on my own for several years now sonny, Meaning.. I pay my own morgage, electricy, phone, cable, insurance, etc etc etc AND I manage to save money to build up my car. Now be jealous because your fast food job only enables you to have a cheap ass MX-6 with some E-bay "Tire and Rim Gift Set".

You know jack shit about imports.. People like you need to drive regals and buicks with daytons.

As for "investing smart". Lets see, you bought rims maybe a system and shit maybe.. yay, Im sure your audio set up is worth less than 400 bucks, my engine with the modifications I have now alone is worth over 12,000, and thats if I sold the front clip alone.

Keep feeding me sir, I LOVE it when idiots try to swing their cars around like its the shit.
    test
  13. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

"people like you" lol

anyways.. i wouldnt have went chrome either but other than that... nice ride
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

Ahahaa, only weak hoes resort to perpetrating as gangstaz on the net...Fuck ya Desert Eagle...You wouldnt use it...Are you that stupid? YOu think you got the last DE ever made? Your lil scrawny ass would get snatched the fuck up...YOur from Mesa, Arizona..come on now...lolz

LOLz@ fast food....again your assuming shit...I have an internship with the government...try again..and see your a dickhead..I'm talking about Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and CD's (not compact Discs) lol...Your idea of an investment is WACK! Are you even in school? See what I mean? We are in two totally different spectrums of life so of course if your working 75 hours a week at Best Buy and not going to school can enable you to throw away money...I LOVE it when idiots swear that if you throw away 12k under your hood its the "SHIT"...Your car could get fucked over in a second..The shit can depreciate..NOT a good investment..GO read...
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

Thanx for the props on my cousin's car everybody..its obvious who the hater is...

test
  16. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

are you people serious? how is that clean looking? lol

mx6's are horrible looking from the start..... i really dont understand how anyone could like that
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

^^LOLz..YOUR like 17..ya mom drives you everywhere..lol..for every 1 person that hates this car..about 50 like it..
    test
  18. Tier1

Tier1 New Member

i agree with kraylen...thsoe rims are gross and so is the body kit
    test
  19. Grindaz4life

Grindaz4life New Member

The car is straight.

oh yea Fuck dat Fast & the Furious bullshit. Give me a big body Buick or Lac with some 20's & I'm cool
    test
  20. Kraylen

Wrong again killah, I LIVE in Mesa, AZ.. as of 2 months ago.... I was born and raised in Oakland California where faggots like you get snuffed quick.

I work on cars for a living, I could give a fuck about you gangsta ass job working for the gov, hahaha.. I do engine swaps and take torches to cars... ITs FUN! and guess what, I make 90k a year doing it.

Thank you, shut the fuck up..

and.. I'd like a Number 4, no pickles.. supersized. thanks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.