Phucket Thailand - vegetarian festival...woah

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

You would think that in the Capital of Prostitution that these men would have something better to do with their time... Of course maybe this is the punishment for adultery and all those men already had their fun...
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Apparantly first they must be "possessed by their 7 Gods" (demons)
    Then they dont feel pain.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Isn't Amsterdam considered to be the Capital of prostitution?

Also...ah, hell nah.

If we're talking really about sex, then definitely in the direction of countries of Latin America. Mentality, temperament, traditions there smell of sex. Of course, when it comes to prostitution.

If you're talking about prostitution in Thailand ~ this is the opinion of primitive idiots who don't understand nor what sex is and nor what Thailand is.

Thailand has such a reputation because of people who're these trollish cheapskate plants and because sexual favors are in Thailand among the cheapest in the world. Any man who has even the slightest sense and experience, will find that Thai women like massaging, cuddling, pampering and falling in love. Emotion-wise they're kind of like gentle children. For as sex tourism goes, namely sport sex, they're not suitable. They know not of horny nor of vulgarity, they have enough after ten minutes of sex, moaning and groaning of about hurting.

Been coming to Thailand for almost 15 years now (traditional family December through February trip) and I have to say...it grew on me, but those who go there for sex, they have, from the exception through the lens of their own pockets missed their destination. The only exception are those who adore ladyboys. Partially or completely surgically operated. For those Thailand can also be a sexual paradise.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Maybe a little tmi there
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Perhaps.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ahahahah your post about Thailand reads like some paranoid anti Asian propaganda.....

although some of the things you stated have some truth, Thailand is a beatiful country rich in culture and beauty and some of the sexiest landscapes on the planet... I suggest everyone visits somewherr in asia some day. Specially those of you scared of anything not white, American, and christian
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Apparantly they are rich in culture, and plentiful little emotionally fragile tranny sluts.
    sounds like alias and nightmares dream country.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I know, right.

But iah, only people who've never experienced traveling further than their back yard are usually the ones being these little narrow-minded paranoids.

Phuket, Thailand. After one amongst grueling nights full of food, drinks and new adventures, we returned back to our bungalows. In Europe, the evening has only just beginning. I remember soft beeping of the computer because my uncle was still sending business related e-mails. Women were mostly asleep, because they couldn't handle alcohol exactly well. They were good. Our women that is. Partiying all night with my family and young Thai women. They've gotten along super. On the way there, I remember being kind of afraid that there our women would be included among those hypocritical, lofty European or even American tourists that are patronizing towards Thai women, selling them fake Christian morality. Because at homethose would normally be capable of emptying their won sister's wallet, cheat on their husband with the first plumber, aand of course force their child to play the violin just because the neighbors child does it.

Thai people are a special nation. Particularly special in a good sense. They are simple, but never dampeningly modest. They are friendly, but not servile. They are fair, but not moralistic. If the puritans ever came harder and in reality in position of power, and exile me from my European residences, I'd live here. In Phuket. In fact, I'd perscribe 14 days of Phuket annually to all people. Because only here some might realize how absurd some of our feelings are, how awful some of our prejudices are and how stupid some of our fears can actually be. Incurable moralists, who were as children sent in the corner for time outs and any similar nonsense, and who here and there also had a belt beating.

To Phuket, of course, most people only attribute prostitution. Personally, I have traveled the world over in order to ever use that term when describing Thailand. Ok, maybe if I divided prostitution into voluntary and forced. However, there's so much negative components to the word in it's principle, that people simply chalk it up and think of the latter type of prostitution. This isn't the case. This is a way of life here but a certain age group. When a girl is 10 years old, she's selling flowers and souvenirs late into the night, when she's 17 years old she starts dating men, at 25 only works in a bar, and at the age of 35 she begins with massaging. She then does it until the age of 107. Somewhere in between she'll get pregnant twice, get tired of her husband and send him to hell, because he wants to live the western life in terms of excessive drinking beer all day and subsidence in front of the tv.

Thai women in Phuket live a long, full and happy life. This is evident at every turn and in every contact with them. As I said, a lot of our self-proclaimed »ladies« would up their noses over this, but what they have in their eighties show for? On average. A frustrated childhood, flirting with professors, thirty years of hard work for stupid material things which aren't noticed by anyone other than their next door neighbour, two divorces and two annoying spoiled children, for which at the expense of pedicurists, beauticians and hairdressers she never had time. Really, a marvelous life and a half! (Of course I'm doing a great injustice to those millions of women who actually have their heads on their shoulders.)

Phuket is the place, where you start mornings atop elephants in the jungle, then around with motorcycles, an obligatory massage on the beach at 3 p.m. sharp, mandatory capture of a magnificent sunset that you can honor only with a smell of the finest cigar, then off to zee traditional lobster feast. If this life isn't pain. ;)
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

white american christians scare me just as much as militant jihadi muslims
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the phillipines have a sex tourism problem as well

i heard that something like 40% of the total foreign males who vacation there are there for sex tourism.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and another thing in that regard, america has sexualized popular culture by glamorizing pimping and money and prostitution which in turn desensitizes the moral dilemma of paying for sex, which from that out sprouts las vegas for example.... people are encouraged to act out of their normal "comfort zone" in vegas. Then you add in all the excessive waste that goes on there of money, water, electricity, human life. It really is your sin city lol.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Did u know thailand and philipeans has like the 2nd highest amount of christians next to us
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i knew something like that yeah...

although i thought it was specifically catholic christians in the philippines.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.