Photographic Proof That Lil Waye Is A Faggot

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Oz-, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kc24688

kc24688 New Member

kissin another man on the lips is HOMO
    test
  2. EdGe BlAdE

EdGe BlAdE Revolutionary

That shit is wild homo... that aint on no mob shit either, thats some George Micheal and Elton John shit...

Yea jus cuz a man fucks women doesnt mean he isnt a closet gay... thats how they operate, they use women as a cover, and men under the covers...

Im not sayin Weezy is 100% gay, but this puts him up 25% on gay points.

.... and if anyone of you kiss your pops on the lips after you graduated pre-school... homo.. cheek is cool, but lips... naaah
    test
  3. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

i aint even shocked really...homos are everywhere...the hip-hop world aint exempt from that shit...more then half the niggas we listenin to on the reg probably grabbin ankles lol...wayne is/always have been on babys dick a lil too much
    test
  4. Looney

Looney LakerFan4Lyfe

Well as a female this sh*t really makes me mad. Right now aids is spreading among black women at a alarming rate because ni@@as want to go both ways. This downlow sh*t really aint cool, if ni@@as want to be with other ni@@as they should just keep it real. And all you ni@@as defending this sh*t by saying "they f*ck b*tches" WELL DUH!!! THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THE SHIT DOWNLOW. I dont know of any GROWN A$$ MEN, whether they are father or son, grandfather, uncle or anything else that's kissing another man on his d*mn lips. And as for the mob garbage, when the boss in the mob kisses a man on the lips, he usually get's murdered immediately following.

Oh and one more thing, TQ reminds me of that episode of the Boondocks with
    gangstalicious. when Riley said "I cant believe these ni@@as is kissing" LOL that was the first thing I thought about when I saw his expression.
    test
  5. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL....reminds me of a comedian I saw on Sunset. He was like "niggs nowadays think they can get away with anything as long as they say 'no homo' after it....a nigg can be like 'dammn, that dude at the gym was on swole, and he probably got a big dick....no homo tho, no homo!!!' "
    test
  6. Marcel-Lee

Marcel-Lee New Member

Looney

Actually; the spread of Aids has nothing to do with race, gender or sexual orientation.
    test
  7. Looney

Looney LakerFan4Lyfe

Well Doctor I never said it did. It's called reading comprehension. I recently watched a special regarding the matter and it's a fact. RIGHT NOW AIDS IS SPREADING FASTER AMONG BLACK FEMALES IN THE USA. The DOWNLOW culture is the MAIN REASON WHY. Get it? Men that are married or have girlfriends that are sleeping with OTHER MEN then SLEEPING with their girlfriends or wives. Sorry if you dont like the truth, but being a black female I need to know this sort of sh*t because I dont want to get aids from some downlow a$$ ni@@a.
    test
  8. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

good point... but that shit still funny as fuck
    test
  9. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

Wigger got no point. mobsters have never kissed on the lips.
    test
  10. Marcel-Lee

Marcel-Lee New Member

Looney

You started by saying you never said that it did, but then you went on to try to prove that it does. And hey, that would be okay if you had the facts to back you up; but you simply dont.

Even if it is true that "AIDS IS SPREADING FASTER AMONG BLACK FEMALES IN THE USA" (faster than what, you never bothered to mention; by the way), that still wouldn't mean those females are getting Aids because their "ni@@as" are having sex with other men.

The only way your claim; that "The DOWNLOW culture is the MAIN REASON WHY" so many black women are getting Aids could actually be true is if either (#1) guys with black girlfriends/wives are more likely to have sex with other guys than other girls or (#2) gay/bi guys are much (yes, "much" to compensate for the majority of guys having sex with other girls as opposed to other guys) more likely to have Aids than straight/bi girls. And you have yet to prove either fact.
    test
  11. Looney

Looney LakerFan4Lyfe

http://0-www.cdc.gov.mill1.sjlibrary.org/hiv/topics/aa/resources/factsheets/aa.htm

Well I guess you know better than the CDC. (Center for disease control) :screwy:

# The primary mode of HIV transmission among African American men was sexual contact with other men, followed by heterosexual contact and injection drug use [2].
    # The primary mode of HIV transmission among African American women was heterosexual contact.
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lil wayne is a certified queer.
    test
  13. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

he gettin brain from a nigga
    he gettin brain
    he gettin brain
    test
  14. Marcel-Lee

Marcel-Lee New Member

Looney

I'm not sure which fact you were trying to prove with that, but it doesn't prove either one; for two reasons.

The first reason is because, even if one assumes that what the quotes say are actually correct; which one shouldn't assume, as I'll explain in the second reason; they still dont address either fact.

In other words; where does it say that (and I'm copying/pasting myself here so you wont say I changed any of my words around) either (#1) guys with black girlfriends/wives are more likely to have sex with other guys than other girls or (#2) gay/bi guys are much (yes, "much" to compensate for the majority of guys having sex with other girls as opposed to other guys) more likely to have Aids than straight/bi girls?

All I see, from the quote you posted, is that most African American men with HIV are gay or bisexual and most African American women with HIV are straight or bisexual.

The second reason; which is more like a sidenote after the first; is that if you research your link page, as you should've done before being so quick to post the quote, you'll see that your facts are actually just "Estimated" guesses based on state-limited tally "reporting" from a few years ago. This is a perfect example of how people like to quote internet medical facts as the gospel truth without even checking their sources to see if the quote can be taken literally or not. And you're telling me about reading comprehension?

But of course, both reasons aside, common sense should've told you that since there are millions of people who have HIV and dont even know it, millions of people who have HIV and know it but dont know how they got it; and millions upon millions of people who have HIV, know it and know how they got it but aren't included in any official tally reports; there's simply no way to come to your conclusion, that "The DOWNLOW culture is the MAIN REASON WHY AIDS IS SPREADING FASTER AMONG BLACK FEMALES IN THE USA".
    test
  15. Looney

Looney LakerFan4Lyfe

Really?? Exactly where does it say anything regarding bisexual? Maybe my "reading comprehension" is a little off. Because heterosexual contact and injection drug use dont sound anything like "bisexual" to me.

The above sentence lets me know that you're not worth discussing this with anymore. If you consider the CDC as "internet medical facts, without a source" there's nothing else left for me to say.

Have a nice day.
    test
  16. Marcel-Lee

Marcel-Lee New Member

Looney

Instead of trying to avoid having to respond to my post, by replying to two irrelevant sentences of it, why not just admit you've been proven wrong?

Oh well. It's obvious I'm debating with an idiot here. Let me just address your last comments, so we can be done with it already.

Yes, your reading comprehension is off; more than a little; along with your logic and apparently your common sense. Below is a quick english lesson and a recap of what we said in regards to your (above) comment.

Bisexuality includes both homosexuality and heterosexuality. That means bisexual people have both homosexual relationships and heterosexual relationships, both homosexual contact and heterosexual contact. The quote you copied and pasted from the site says "The primary mode of HIV transmission among African American women was heterosexual contact." My response was all it says is that "most African American women with HIV are straight or bisexual".

Now I want you to read that (above) paragraph over again, think about it real hard, then ask yourself whether or not I was wrong when I called you an idiot.

Why would you take a part of my quote, out of context, to try to make it look like I said something I didn't say, when all any-one viewing this thread has to do is scroll-up to see you're full of shit?

Again, was I wrong for calling you an idiot?

I dont know if that's up to either of us; but I'll sure try, as I do every day.
    test
  17. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Hahaha, I swear to God, that is the first thing I noticed.
    test
  18. Looney

Looney LakerFan4Lyfe

READ THE ABOVE 10 TIMES, more if you need to.

READ THE ABOVE 10 TIMES, more if you need to.

Now riddle me this batman, where in the first quote does it even mention anything CLOSE to the word bisexual or most? Oh i'm sorry, you SEE the word bisexual in there so it says it. To you it says "most" so it says it?:screwy:

pri‧ma‧ry  /ˈpraɪmɛri, -məri/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[prahy-mer-ee, -muh-ree] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, noun, plural -ries.
    –adjective
    1. first or highest in rank or importance; chief; principal: his primary goals in life.
    2. first in order in any series, sequence, etc.
    3. first in time; earliest; primitive.
    4. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of primary school: the primary grades.
    5. constituting or belonging to the first stage in any process.
    6. of the nature of the ultimate or simpler constituents of which something complex is made up: Animals have a few primary instincts.
    7. original; not derived or subordinate; fundamental; basic.

most  /moʊst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mohst] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective, superl. of much or many with more as compar.
    1. in the greatest quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: to win the most votes.
    2. in the majority of instances: Most operations are successful.
    3. greatest, as in size or extent: the most talent.
    –noun
    4. the greatest quantity, amount, or degree; the utmost: The most I can hope for is a passing grade.
    5. the greatest number or the majority of a class specified: Most of his writing is rubbish.
    6. the greatest number: The most this room will seat is 150.

I dont know where you live but you obviously dont have a clue what the CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL does. Let me explain just a small part of it to you genious. When you catch ANY communicable disease herpes, aids. hiv etc. BY LAW YOUR DOCTOR or THE CLINIC WHEREVER YOU'RE TESTED HAS TO REPORT IT TO THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL. Get it?? They dont have to ESTIMATE WHO HAS SHIT, THEY RECEIVE DOCUMENTATION WITH YOUR NAME, DISEASE, ADDRESS ETC.....

As I said before, I really have nothing further to say to you. I'm sorry if you're bisexual aka downlow and I touched a nerve but it is what it is. [gay]

Oh and dont worry about calling me an idiot, that's actually pretty funny coming from someone with your obvious lack of intelligence.

Once again have a nice day..(try REALLY hard)
    test
  19. -0z-

-0z- New Member

ok ok ok.. hold the phone.. STOP THE PRESSES I SAID STOP THE PRESSES
    hold on, for just... one minute..

taste_u.. you disgusting son of a bitch.. are you insinuating.. that the proven fact that homos are wrong (and they are indeed WRONG there is nothing "right" about queers, i have to repeat, THERE IS N-O-T-H-I-N-G right, about FAGGOTS) is in some way incorrect

are you saying that queering is a-ok in your book? LMAO

you dad has been unfaithful to your mother for the last 15 years.. with another man.. you have no reason to be defending homosexuals.. you stupid bitch.
    you stupid, STUPID bitch
    there are no assumptions, when it comes to homosexuality and its evil filth. you faggot.

-pukes-
    test
  20. EdGe BlAdE

EdGe BlAdE Revolutionary

There is never anything "right" two men kissing... dont tell me to accept that shit, its disgusting as hell, right up there with people who eat shit, drink piss, and molest kids.

PERVERT!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.