Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Jul 13, 2006.
you belong in the 1600's.
You're probably right
you'd be less distracted.
your definatly lost kid.
What a patronizing little puke, you are.
The arrogance that comes from kids these days is astounding.
I believe I'm older than you are, son.
Save your kid shit for your faggot friends.
your beneath me.
Im a semester away from my masters and your stuck in kansas considering dropping out of school.
I write essays and you plagerize.
wake up and smell the coffee.
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE....and ya know it.
Considering dropping out?
I have a 4.0 GPA right now.
It's amusing how some of you just conjure up shit to hurl out.
Makes it all the more evident that your hatred is jealousy.
You write essays and I'm publishing a book.
LoL @ smell the coffee
As for me wasting my life.
How can you waste your life?
All roads converge in the same grave.
its tooo fucking easy.
1. I said I was considering moving to California and transferring to UCLA and writing screenplays while majoring in Theatre. I never said anything about dropping out. We decided to just stick it out here. If I go back to California I'm gonna be too easily distracted to focus on school. I grew up out there and would lose my head if I were living back there.
2. I'm writing a book also. But it's my 2nd one. The first one is with the Editor right now. The professor who teaches World Religions and Philosophy wrote the foreward and is putting it on his list of required books. Barnes & Noble, Hastings, and Amazon will be selling copies of it. Tell me about your book. What publisher have you talked to? I just finished my 1st year of college and have a book being published. You're about to get your masters and aint published shit.
The last post on I make on this site is going to be in the Gallery.
It will be a thread with the link to my book. Once it is in print you all will have to pay to hear from me again. Understand that.
And yes, I chose to live life after high school before coming to college.
Why? Because true knowledge is lessons learned through experience and not from books.
After High School:
* I worked in a lumber yard
* I worked in several factories to see life from their perspective
* I travelled all over the country and recorded music in North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Missouri and California.
* I was in the Army
* I've travelled all over Eastern Europe
* I've dated women from every ethnicity out there
Hell, I'm gonna just stop the list there.
You went to college straight out of high school because mommy and daddy paid for it.
You probably even struggled the first 2 years even deciding what you wanted to major in.
What do you know?
All your knowledge of the world you inhabit was read in a book somewhere.
that sounds really cool
too bad you are not around
No, I'm not.
We are planning on going to Europe next summer.
What are you looking for?
I was expelled from high school with a 3.6 gpa and 1440 on my SAT
Fist fight with the Assitant principal.
I worked for AMEX at 17 untill 9/11
<i was making more than my high school teachers.
held my job for another 6 moths before they laid off 20,000 workers.
went back and got my AA in year
and am just finishing a double major which only took me a year and a half.
so I finished 4 years of school in two and a half.
I didn't even read that.
Let it go and leave my threads.
I'm done with you.
way to take it like a man.
Take what like a man?
You're the only one stupid enough to believe you accomplished something here.
Get a life.
Like I said, we're finished.
yep, you do like like an ass right about now.
I wont shoot down anymore of ur arguments
i need a good photographer for some pics.
i am looking but its really hard to find somebody.
Separate names with a comma.