Phoenix = who you niggas should listen to..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ChaseNCashe, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i'm pretty sure i said Psychology...its clear u dont kno what the fuck ur talkin about....

dont come in here with that high road shit....aint nobody opressin u...

and ur race is and will always be the catalyst to racism in the world...

eat that.......cuz lord knos u eat everything else.....
    test
  2. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

yo i heard ur beats are inspired by white women

and i dont mean the rare white women who has curves on her

i mean this one

click
    test
  3. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lmfao cas hahaha wow
    test
  4. sdotfat

sdotfat $$$$$$$

did i say i was opressed no, did i type socioloy instead of Psycology yes..

u dont even know what my race first of all

and second of all your further proving that you have no respect for what your ancestors have died for..

i dont need to get in a lil online beef with someon who's heads all big cuz a bunch of computer geeks ride his dick....

bottom line is your a fucking idiot.... you use racist comments with out hesitation and your cool with it aslong as its not directed towards you....

i wasnt coming off on no high road shit.. i was just merely pointing out that it makes you look like an uneducated ignornat clown........

you might want to think more about public relations ...... especially when more then half of the music business is white owned...........

im not trying to knock you either b.. so dont get all offended like someone stole your lunch money.......... i merely stating the facts

A. making comments about anyones race regardless of your is just ingnorance... and does nothing to stop racism or racial tension or complications for that matter

and

B. with all the creativity you put into music im shure you can put a bit of that into making fun of someone in another way.....

thats all im gonna say...

u can respeond all u want cuz its ray ray unless you gonna see what i said for what it is.... then im done even wasting my time because after all this is the internet and you make absolutely no positive difference in the world with your slanderous ways.... and next time maybe you should find out the people your talking to before you assume what nationality, creed or color they ar
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

its funny how these lil niggas come in here tryin to drop knowledge to a grown ass man

and ofcourse u are white, thats why ur offended......

and u dont kno who my ancestors are, asshole.........again, ignorance.......u must be one of those folks that think every black person in america can be traced back to a banana boat in charleston, SC.........miss me with that, i'm no descendant of any slave past british honduras.....(belize) ...'

now spare me with the long replies and continuing being an alias on a messageboard.......
    test
  6. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

lol u hate this place dont you
    test
  7. Reign

Reign Let it...

I think I like Phoenix name for this site - Comedy Central....
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

nah not really...its just coincidence thats where the first slaves stepped foot at when they were brought to america....
    test
  9. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

oh werd?
    i dont know too much about this places history we jus kinda winded up here a while back
    test
  10. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

hush white boy!!!!
    test
  11. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

cas? white?
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

huh?
    test
  13. sdotfat

sdotfat $$$$$$$

ignorance is assume i said your relatives were slaves.. when what i implyied was many of them died due to there beliefs or skin color... which is fact why dont u ask your grandparents im shure they might remeber.

and second im not white and im not offended....... maybe you assumned i was because i took the time to let you know what your really doing with your comments.... i responded because you come off like a fucking child.. you aint no grown ass man.. your an internet producer with a little talent.. grown ass man would be so simple minded...........

i'll go back yo being an alias ..... you go back to being the paris hilton of these boards...
    test
  14. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

yerrrrrrrr
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

my grandparents who are still livin aint even black one is full native indian and the other is mixed......my other set died b4 my pops turned 6.....keep runnin your mouth like you kno me from somewhere homey....

now please shut the fuck up talkin to me....
    test
  16. Nick HaTT

Nick HaTT New Member

that hot rod shit is fire (the beat) .
    daps homey.
    test
  17. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

lmao @ me jus now figurin out who dude in the pic was
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.