phoenix suns- #1 in the west

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by double ML, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

and they still not #1 in the division

suns= #1 in the CONFERENCE
    test
  2. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

haha u mad? you mad.

Choking? if choking is going to the ECF or better the past 5-6 years in a row in comparison to being knocked out of the first round or worse every year, ill take it slut. Just like your mom takes it in the mouth on many occassions.

And stop saying bitch please, it makes you sound like a little faggot with his wrist cocked foward, you already have that going for you more than enough [funny]

Pistons are the team that ruined your championship team and championship potential for the next decade to come, you better remember that we wooped that ass when you had a team six times better than the shitfest you're currently looking at. Pistons are the lakers daddy. Try to remember that next time you cook up your irrelevant insults yeah? *Remineces about derek fisher going into the locker room crying like a little girl after the near sweep* Dont talk on chokes bitch, you guys are the chokes to give us our last title.

Enjoy watching the playoffs deep in when the lakers arent there anymore

Lakers can come polish our jockstraps in finals this year after your first year elimination. Weak conference of not, you're team is a weak team in comparison, all that matters.

Oh and btw, the pistons bench statement is a proven fact, but please try to keep it in your fantasies along with your fantasy about another man tearing out your anal, queerski. I am superior.

maybe we'll get bored and lose to the knicks or some shit tonight so you can have something amusing to talk about.
    test
  3. MC propaganda

you gotta admit tho, five is one them true fans.

[​IMG]

[funny]
    test
  4. five-trey

five-trey layin tha wood since '91

bitch you dont even know what you're talkin bout. tryin to talk about basketball and pulls out with some gay ass yo momma joke like he forgot his momma swallows my babies everytime i come over.

the pistons are down 29 to the knicks, if it makes you feel better. at least you were right for once.
    test
  5. MC propaganda

when im good, i'm good.
    test
  6. Veez

Veez New Member

haha..whats detroit doin? u watchin the game?
    test
  7. MC propaganda

lost, started playing better in third then flip went and played the bench the entire fourth, literally, not one started played 1 second of the fourth :p

i think flip got sick of seeing the starters playing so bored that he yanked them all, i think also forgot theres not a chance we were gonna catch up without them too though, oh well, good thing its only a regular season game that doesnt matter i suppose.

Go knicks, this is first game ive seen where they didnt get booed [funny]

but damn how about me calling all the upsets today? From the cowboys game to my own fucking team, i should have placed some bets and won some cash.
    test
  8. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

playing in a shit conference of course your shitty bench is gonna look good. packing numbers against shitty teams. 'cept the knicks tonight. smh.

what's your record against the west again?

seen the top 10 teams in the west and their records?

10 teams in the west with 20+ wins.

4 teams in the east.

pistons record against the west? 9-6
    lakers record agains the more dominant run and gun west? 15-5

now go wipe your mouth off before you kiss your mom with it.
    test
  9. MC propaganda

What a minute dude, first it was our bench wasnt any good at all, and they're good because of a shitty conference, which is it? Admit the fact that you didnt realize we had such an awesome bench and shush. We also put up great numbers off the bench against teams like the rocks and lakers both, anything else youd like to say? Only time we havent had great performances in bench wise were dallas and spurs, where they didnt play much or flat out stunk against the mavs.

And we put up 35-40 points our second performance against boston, and dropped 20 on the spurs when they didnt even play half as much as they normally do (which led to a post you made saying the pistons only play 7 players)

Its ok to admit you were wrong, and yes the teams in the east are all ass away from two, whats you point? The teams the pistons lost to in the west WERENT EVEN THE GOOD TEAMS for the most part, so what kind of point are you trying to make? We always perform against great teams and when it counts. You do the opposite. Not only were our starters out most of that stretch (chauncy, rip, sheed, dyess), the pistons always play like shit against weak teams due to their complanceny, once again, another thing thats been going on for the past 6 years.

Wake up and watch more than one season of basketball [funny]

Stop comparing the lakers to the pistons, you've already made a post saying you thought the pistons were better, now you're changing your mind? We beat the lakers with almost the same roster minus the great bench we have now when your team was six times better and fucking up the spurs in the WCF, stop acting like you're better in this day and age.

Regardless of who we lost to in the regular season, you and i both know the pistons are the far more superior team Wanna know how i called the pistons losing to the knicks tonight? By watching them for so long realizing the do the same thing everytime they get into a funk until they snap out of it. It wasnt just a lucky guess. We play like those games dont matter and always end up playing for it. How many times have the spurs and celts also fell asleep at the wheel against shitty teams in the regular season, name one thats going to beat them in the playoffs? [funny] It happens, even to the mighty mvp gonna win it all this year lakers.

Most of the spurs losses this year are all from super awful teams as well, you beating them in finals too? Nah.
    Right. have a blast.
    test
  10. Common_Sense79

honestly i feel bad for you typing all the shit you do... cus i don't read past the first sentence.

once again... shitty bench against shitty teams = bullshit.

it's one excuse after another.
    i dont deny they're averaging what they're averaging... just mostly against shitty teams.
    test
  11. MC propaganda

shitty bench against shitty teams? Every game we lost against the west, go look at how many points the bench had, they even had half the production from the horrible performance tonight.

Maybe you better do some research, cause even in the west losses the bench usually performs excellent, the west you claim to be so great. Sucks to be wrong doesnt it?
    test
  12. Veez

Veez New Member

lakers officially #1!!!!!
    test
  13. Common_Sense79

Eastern Conference
    Team GB
    1. * Boston --
    2. * Detroit 3.0
    3. * Orlando 8.5
    4. Washington 10.0
    5. Toronto 10.5
    6. Cleveland 11.5
    7. New Jersey 12.5
    8. Atlanta 12.5
    9. Indiana 14.5
    10. Chicago 15.5
    11. Milwaukee 16.0
    12. Charlotte 16.5
    13. Philadelphia 17.0
    14. New York 20.0
    15. Miami 22.0
    Western Conference
    Team GB
    1. * LA Lakers --
    2. Phoenix --
    3. * San Antonio 0.5
    4. * Portland 3.0
    5. Dallas 0.5
    6. New Orleans 1.0
    7. Denver 3.5
    8. Golden State 4.5
    9. Utah 5.0
    10. Houston 6.5
    11. Sacramento 10.5
    12. LA Clippers 14.0
    13. Memphis 16.0
    14. Seattle 17.0
    15. Minnesota 20.5

and just for good measure... best suns can do should they end up with the same amount of wins (or losses) is tie with the lakers, but that means they have to win their last 2 games between the 2 teams. suns gotta be feeling pretty good right about now, now that bynum is going to be out for 8 weeks. it's all good. it just means we gotta play a little bit harder and hold the fort as long as we can.

WHERE'S DOUBLE????
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

the lakers could still have bynum and still not have a chance
    test
  15. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

oops! lakers tie suns

close this thread
    test
  16. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

lakers do not tie suns. lakers own the tie breaker. suns are garbage and need to trade soft ass amare for kurt thomas!
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@lakers fans gettin' all geeked at their current #1 spot[funny]

after tonight, you'll never see it again
    test
  18. Common_Sense79

quick, someone call the doc i'm seeing double.
    test
  19. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

wow. ^that was lame. sorry dude. lol.
    test
  20. the Prince

the Prince New Member

clippers > suns
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.