phoenix suns- #1 in the west

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by double ML, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

^^that was a charge.

the dunk didn't count.
    test
  2. five-trey

five-trey layin tha wood since '91

tell that to the ref.

[​IMG]
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

the ref called the charge.

lmao@you postin' up a pic of a dunk that resulted in a turnover, not 2 points[funny]
    test
  4. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

All those loses your speaking on except maybe one, including more, were when we had starters out im pretty sure every game early on in the season and then some. Early on in the seasons when we had starters out every game is when we recieved most of our losses, anything else you wanna talk about cunt lip?

Chauncy was hurt games, rip was hurt games, rasheed was hurt games, and mcdyess was hurt games, now if you wanna continue to talk like you know what the fuck you're talking about, be my guest twat. Try playing without kobe, bynum, or odom and lets see how many games you win against those teams. Zero. A couple of those might have been when we had a full roster, but for the most part 80 percent of our losses were of injury.

Besides the point wasnt losing against bad teams ho, every team in the league loses to bad teams, u making zero ground with that fucking argument, the point was you're only consistent against shit teams for the most part. The last time i remember you beating us is when chauncy was hurt, and that was only because of the final two minutes that resulted with four turnovers of the 3rd stringer bringing the ball up the court. The point was, the fact we play the same no matter who we play. We are actually contenders, why you are merely second round playoff potentials, talk about beating bad teams, we been to the eastern conference or better the past 5-6 years, where the fuck have you been since shaq? [funny]

Include the fact beating teams like the spurs and boston, including having a team that would fucking destroy yours in 5 games just like we did when you were hollywood instead of boston [funny] Go buttfuck common.
    test
  5. MC propaganda

[​IMG]

Tell that to the ref, crying after you fail to make the second round ONCE again. [funny]

A laker fan is gonna kill nash by gunpoint if you continue to get dropped in the first round by them, pray you get the fucking nuggets or some shit this time. That way you can cop some round 2 shirts like the wizards a couple to few years back lmao
    test
  6. five-trey

^^^hahah this mufucka went all crazy because i brought up a valid point. i didnt even bother reading what you wrote dawg, because half of that shit is you trying to get an insult in since you don't know how to respond with a good argument. hahahah i feel kinda bad i made you waste your time typing that.

u got a good screen name too bro, because the shit you post is mostly false. hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwD4wACzmg&feature=related

or not... that was a 3 point play. you don't call charges when you get postered...
    test
  7. MC propaganda

What valid point did you make bro?

I made the point you play great against shit teams, but are hopeless against teams that matter.

You pointed out that we lost to shit teams due to injury and complaceny, that we would never lose to in a series, leaving the fact that we play great against squads that actually matter [funny]

How do you defend the fact you play against great teams by pointing out we've had a few losses to bad ones mostly due to injury? Why dont you pull out the games of the great teams we've beaten so far that you have yet to beat? Yeah, thought you might not wanna go there. [funny]

Wow, please dont make me look stupid by showing us you perform against the shit teams while we beat the teams that matter, i dont know how i'll ever survive such a great argument.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

coulda sworn kobe was called for a charge

he should have been

nash > kobe

why? cause nash can get a team out of the first round

plus has 2 league MVP's
    test
  9. five-trey

^^^well kobe already has 3 rings. no use in that argument...

my point was you play in the east. and you talk about the lakers playing bad teams. your whole conference is weak homie! haha

teams the lakers have beat so far:

san antonio
    phoenix twice
    denver twice
    new orleans
    detroit

oh would you look at that, the lakers beat some good teams.
    test
  10. MC propaganda

Denver a good team? bwahahaha, Ok. Good maybe, but good in comparison to 10 other teams i can think of? Not so much. And this isnt the first time you've performed well against the suns in the regular season, only to choke it all away when it fucking counts [funny]

And yes, we're in a weak conference, and yes you beat detroit, when the leader of our team was benched the whole game and barely pulled away the last minute when farmar stole the ball from murray four times in a row lmao, think farmar would steal the ball four times in a row from chauncy? Not to mention the solid 20 chauncy would have put up in comparison to flips non existent production that game.

And wasnt someone key injured in the spurs victory as well, i could be mistaken but for some i reason i remember that being the case, maybe its someone else im thinking of. If not, once again you're holding something in valid. Besides we've taken the spurs 7 games with a team worse than we one we have now.

When have you ever done that since shaqs departure? Talk about stuff that matters rofl. You cant even get out of the first round to test the spurs in a real situation, so the truth is you arent even worthy of polishing their jock straps.

You're stretching it dude. And kobe doesnt have three rings, kobe shaq horry and fisher have three rings, taking shaq out of the equation was enough to gauruntee you a long way from doing it again.

Like the fact that, Detroit, San Antonio, Boston, Dallas, Suns (Who womp you in playoffs every year you have the reg season edge), Utah, ect all shit on the lakers as a whole and that you wont even come close to taking a playoff match again [funny]

Last post for a while, all you dudes bitching, get a fucking SQUAD. stop being mad because you're irrelevant.
    test
  11. MC propaganda

Yeah no shit, i wonder how many lakers fan's are going to be in tears if the lakes pull the suns again in a first round matchup, i think they'd burn the city down.
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

only reason kobe got some rings is because of this man:

[​IMG]

shaq goes to miami

and what do they do? win a title.

what does kobe do?

2 first round exits and a year of no playoffs.
    test
  13. Veez

Veez New Member

^^dawg....dont even steer this discussion to kobe's failure to do anything with that shit of a team these past 3 seasons....thats fucked up...cause you know NO player in the history of the game could've done anything with a f'ing kwame/smush/cook/luke/a odom who didn't know how to play in the triangle...umm...tierre brown..should i continue...f'ing sasha..aaron mckie..chris mihm..thats why he hasn't done shit...give him some talent..and look at them now..one game behind #1 spot in the west..nuff said..that should shut that argument..now continue with phx being #1 (record wise)........even though lakers are better than them haha
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

if the lakers were better, they would be #1 in the pacific division

GO SUNS!
    test
  15. MC propaganda

[funny] Got em.
    test
  16. MC propaganda

i sympathize with your situation, you have the most valid point from a laker fan yet.

And to tell you the truth, i wouldnt have a bad thing to say about the lakers if it werent for these bitter ass laker fans other than you coming in here like they're about to take the league by storm come april and talking shit about actual GREAT teams who accomplish shit year and year out.

Like the dick who keeps trying to convince people the pistons have no bench in comparison to the lakers. As well as getting amped over regular season wins and talking shit about a phoenix suns who continously knocked them out the first round regardless of the regular season record. Whats his name again? :screwy:

I mean in reality talk all the shit you want, but id rather they didnt do it without proof or relevancy or proving a damn thing as a squad in the playoffs first since shaq.

But truth be told, kobes a beast, and with some more help, he might be able to make some things happen.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

kobe's just a less fragile version of t-wack
    test
  18. five-trey

bitch please. you just want to talk shit like you high and mighty but its a well known fact that the pistons have been choking for the past 2 years with flip saunders as head coach.

im usually not one to be talking shit baout other people's teams but you're ridiculous dawg. we were talkin about the lakers bench, and you had no clue wat the fuck you were sayin so you played it off with "all i know is the pistons are better." bitch please. who the fuck you think you foolin besides yourself? tryin to talk about other people's teams when you don't know shit about them...

and now i say the pistons play in a shit conference, exposing your hypocritical ass, so what do you do? start callin me hoe this, cunt that like its helping your weakass argument.

and then you go around sucking double and steve nash's dick like its something to do? who the fuck is talking about the suns? what the fuck do the suns or steve nash have anything to do with the pistons or the lakers?

sit your ass down son.
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

suns are #1 in the pacific division

you know- the one the lakers get owned in
    test
  20. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

lakers 119, suns 98

lakers 122, suns 115

ownage.