Philosophy Debate TEXT BATTLE "Re-Buttal the person above you"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

these are my answer's they may be dumb but....

question: how can a man walk on water? (how can a boat float on water?)

question: how can all man have control of their actions but still thank god for blessing them? (thru humility)

question: do you realize if you keep ignoring my questions that i will keep ignoring yours? (yes i do.. quit asking tough questions :funny: )
    test
  2. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

If God created certain physical laws that can't be defied...

Why couldn't he just wire humans to always act according to his moral laws instead of setting them up to fail like a twathole?

I know you'll just pull some shit out of your ass because that's the advantage of believing in non-falsifiable gobbledygook, but yeah.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I don't think god mad it impossible to be in communion with him.

I think it's man that put's limitation's on them self from entering into the presence of the lord.

God hard wired us to worship him with our own will.. b/c the energy our "passion for christ" is like kindling for god's fire "grace" .. jesus proves that god doesn't expect "humans to always act according to his moral laws".. but rather.

Matt. 15:1-3 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!" Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?

he doesn't say you have to be perfect.. he ask's us to abandon all doubt's and seek his sovereign glory...

1 John 4:4
    As for you, dear children, you are God's children, and have successfully resisted them; for greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The other one didnt make sense
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Accepting christ makes you holy in the eyes, of God because his son was holy. You CANT be holy in your own strength thats imposible because of the nature we gained because of the fall. We have a sinful nature from birth. Your born with that strike already against you.
    When you 'born again' however you become a 'new creature' he cannot now hold your past against you plus you repent of that life when u accept him. But because christs perfect life was suffient enough his blood can cover all men. God doesnt see u. He sees his son.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

amazingly said PB
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Good question, really.

God wants you to WANT to get to know him. He wants you to use your free will and fellowship in his truth.

You already know he exist. Every person alive does. Eveyone knows God is true. They just deny him to follow lusts.

He created man sinless, so naturally we were good and moral laws were a foreign concept. Nobody sinned. Animals don't sin, still don't. But, we do. Satan deceived man and he is still doing it today. Things changed. We were cursed, the ground was cursed, every thing shifted to decay. Because of our initial deception.

Why did God cruse the ground after we fell ? Because with our new sinful nature (having NOW KNOWN GOOD AND EVIL FOR THE FIRST TIME) we needed to be busy and to work for our food, shelter and communities, nations. God still loved us. He knew then, that he had plans and Jesus was coming. he knows it all.

Hard work is therapy. Was then, is now. You don't work, you don't eat.

Life is no longer Paradise because of what Adam and Eve did in the Garden. Stan beguiled them both. and since we are copy's of a copy of a copy of copy of a copy of copy of a copy of Adam we too are sinful. (DNA WISE we are a shell of our former selfs, anestors.)...

Do you ever think about what Garden of Eden conditions were like then ? what the world was ?

There was way more oxygen in the atmosphere 6000 years ago. (ice core samples shows that much) and with higher oxygen concentrations things life longer, better, healthier. Man lived a long time after the fall still...

So what held the oxygen in ? An ice layer around the atmosphere, this pressurized the oxygen.. Got broke that too, just how he flooded the world.

The world today, is much more vile and sinful than the pre flood world. I would be very scared. God will judge you. He will glorify the son with you in heaven or by sending you to hell.

I tell you a truth, everything I say here makes more sense than evolution. You are deceived if you know it not.

Repent ye and believe the Gospel.
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

HowStuffWorks Videos "How the Universe Works: The Power of Dust"

There, that person is fucking touching the experiment, on film, showing you how gravity works, which is what is making shit coalesce...this does not mean "organized universe" by any fucking means, if it was organized, we'd have a bunch of concentric circles of different, pure elements...if anything, this universe is highly unorganized in the sense that it is constantly changing, and can therefore never reach an organization

And LP, did you for real ask what makes a boat float on water?....

Ok, there's ice core samples dating back further than 6000 years...using the exact same system of dating that you are using to figure yours as 6000, they just dug down farther...in fact, the data showing higher oxygen 6000 years ago probably came from the same tube of ice...and those don't even go back to the beginning of life because there's been multiple heatings and coolings of the planet anyway

Why did god wait 4000 years to "cruse the ground" after the "knowing good and evil for the first time" with adam?

If Nothing tempted satan into being "evil" then it was his own free will, and that was given to him by god, therefore making god the creator of evil

ICE LAYER AROUND THE ATMOSPHERE HOLDING IN MORE OXYGEN?!?!

Where the fuck did you get this?
    Really...this is NOT in the bible what-so-fucking ever

but, I'll humor you, and myself...an ice layer around the atmosphere? really...nothing would've been living because the light wouldn't get through it, and if it did then it would create an intense blanket effect and heat the shit out of everything to the point of dying...but that wouldn't even be possible because it would melt itself from the reflected heat...that is it it somehow managed to even form on the side of the planet facing the fucking son

So fucking explain it...everytime, you're like "i can explain it" and never do...for real...if jesus could feel hate, he would hate you, hate you hard he would
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Knowing how gravity works is not evidence for the Big Bang. Nothing exploding into everything does not explain how the laws of the universe set in. It is only what you believe and this is how you interpret. Bhold....that is to say in your Evolution scope/lens and world view. That is not evidence.

Ice core samples do not go back further than 6000 years. The rings of the core samples are not each represented as a year like they tell you. Snow compacts, freezes, refreezes multiple times a day/week/hour...It varies and there is noway to say with integrity that each ring is annual. Just a quick though on that. We agree LOL

God cursed the ground after the fall. Read the bible for yourself. These questions you ask will be answered by the Christians here, but it would be better if you read it. Your ignorance of truth is not evidence for:

1. the personal god you created for yourself
    2. the big bang and evolution

but, I'll humor you, and myself...an ice layer around the atmosphere? really...nothing would've been living because the light wouldn't get through it, and if it did then it would create an intense blanket effect and heat the shit out of everything to the point of dying...but that wouldn't even be possible because it would melt itself from the reflected heat...that is it it somehow managed to even form on the side of the planet facing the fucking son

IN the bible it clearly teaches the layers of water in the atmosphere. This would have been frozen do to the physical nature of it's position as explained by observation. This layer was thin enough for light to still penetrate. Obviously it did not create a blanket effect...and it would not of melted due to the positing of the son 87 million miles away. (correct me if I'm wrong on the distance).

I will explain this later...in due time. Stay tuned.

I got a nasty debate with Nigthmarex tonight. After me and him talk over a few things Ill have more time for this and that...
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

test
  11. Coup d'état

^ Do you know what lines of reasoning the comic you posted uses and its slant toward illogical thought ? I doubt you know...Jugdeing by weak atheist arguments, I really expect nothing more from the ignorant of the sanctuary.

Continue to be a blind, lost fool. We need a few around here to have something to talk about.
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

check the santuary. its u everybody calls blind.

the comic laughs at fools like u to quote a book as evidence for the same book claiming the supernatural
    test
  13. Coup d'état

you don't have to explain the humor, it failed the first time.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

u failed at birth
    test
  15. Coup d'état

If you mean born in sin, yes.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

you have made a very quick climb to #2 biggest idiot in the sanctuary. at this rate im almost convinced ur related
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

If you were born into a sinful/faulty state, wouldn't this be proof of God's imperfection....no?
    test
  18. Coup d'état

lol dude, related to who ? And who's number one haha
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

And over 300 post death witnesses
    test
  20. Coup d'état

No. If you don't understand the fall of man it could seems so...You have to understand the Gospel to cleary see how this is not true.. Not having an understanding does not really count much for anything imo

Why don't atheist first understand the Gospel then try to tear it up...it would make more sense than just going off ignorance to support even more ignorance.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.