Philosophy Debate TEXT BATTLE "Re-Buttal the person above you"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

just like the title say's.. I'm gonna get back to this but if any one got something feel free to start this up ..

edit:

Rules.

wait for rebuttals from people before posting.

keep it topical.. and relevant.. if i see a lot of bitching and off topic arguing those post's may be moved..
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Nothing, yes nothing, exploded. From that nothing into everything (from the size of a dot of a period) laws were created, from mostly hydrogen, elements fused past iron to create higher elements, these elements formed gas clouds and created the stars, the planet appeared, torrential rains fell on the earth, on the rocks, form these rains a primordial soup was created and out came life that just spontaneously appeared. This life learned how to reproduce it's self, learned how to create new DNA material to express new phenotypes that were selected in the process of Evolution (frequencies of DNA distribution in a population over time).

THe only thing backing this up is an imagination, computer simulations and text books. And observed variation in species (micro evolution).
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

a magical guru snap his fingers and created everything on earth in 6 days. which in god years 1 year=1,000 years so in the 7 day he rested his lazy ass for 1,000 years. but somehow magically occurences only existed in that time when in now would be the best time to show gods power as there is more technology. but of course god needs to be this mysterious guy who declares "I DONT NEED TO SHOW MYSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH IN THESE COUPLE HUMANS THAT PASSED ON MY WORDS WHICH THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD REFUSES TO BELIEVE" yes a scientific and thorough explanation of life is a wayyyyy less rational explanation then a GOD with human emotions who snapped his fingers and created this complex universe
    test
  4. Coup d'état

@ Nightmarex if you read this, this is not my argument. I'll make a new thread at 10PM tomorrow EST, or if you get to it first you can.

Just to clear up any potential confusion.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

The atheist who expects that science just answers the question about religion relies on faulty reasoning. The existence of God isn't a question that science can answer. How do you set up an experiment to test for the existence of God? It's just blind faith to deny the existence of God when it is impossible to scientifically determine if an all-powerful, all-knowing God greater than our ability to measure or comprehend exists or not.

Religion is Central to Human Existence, Everyone Is Religious
    test
  6. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

TROLL BIN. *NON-CONTRIBUTIONAL POST's*

Keep your retarded, non-falsifiable beliefs to yourself then.
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

the christian man who looks down on atheist when his god says you shouldn't judge. the man who basically commits every sin possible but thinks he is better because he gets on his knees every sunday. the man who doesn't realize that just because god can't be disproven that doesnt mean you SHOULD believe, it means you should expect more from one specific religion who claims to have all the answers. im blind faith when i demand answers? no your blind faith for refusing to ask.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

it takes blind faith to believe in all the stages of Evolution to end up from soup to humans today. That is religion. Your god is "billions of years" hidden in antiquity.
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

it takes eyes to look at data and interpret it. BLIND FAITH is believing in magic occurences such as walking on water, rising from the dead, splitting seas, etc. if evolution isnt the 100% answer, it is still ahead of 0% of chrisitianities magic explanation.
    *SNAP SNAP WALA! THE WORLD IS CREATED IN 6 DAYS NOW PRAISE ME SLAVES-GOD*
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Well, evolution is certainly not the answer. It's taught to kids, they want them to believe it. It's called indoctrination. If you examine all the 'evidence' (assumptions) for it, you only can concluded a designer if you are not dump on purpose.

How can you sit here and mock the Power of God ?

"Many examples commonly cited, such as the evolution of the horse family or the Saber tooth 'tigers' can be readily shown to have been unintentionally falsified and not to be really ortheogenetic"

-George Gaylord Simpson "Evolutionary Determinism and the Fossil Record

None of the evidence for it holds up to examination, but they still cite the common examples to the kids, because they don't have any replacement evidence. They want you to believe in evolution. It's the humanist agenda. It's deep, it's evil and it' deceptive.

So why go with a theory that has never been proven right over a Book of God that has never been proven wrong ?
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

evolution is hardly taught in school just a summary. religion is taught to kids who can't work a microwave. thats called positive reinforcement. there is no evidence to examine for god, just the world that you say "the world is the evidence"....yea

there is no power thats how

again no counterevidence

the reason question: why go with a theory that has much evidence to support it with few holes to a book written by a couple guys that has not 1% of evidence? the only evidence is ITS MAGICCCC WHOOOO DAVID BLAINE HARRY HOUDINIIII
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

The bible has been proven wrong a countless number of times. It contains historical, mathematical, scientific, logical and moral flaws. It is a reflection of primitive men, afraid of their surroundings, other tribes and certainly women. Positive things found in the bible are little more than common sense that can be found elsewhere, better articulated and not associated with superstitious fiction.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

The back of your eye ball is one square inch ,yet it contains over 137,000,000 light sensitive cells, located in the retina. They are all wired to the brain.

Charles Darwin said in the his book The origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or The Preservation of the Favored Races in the Struggle for Life p 217

"To suppose that the eye...could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree"

Then he took 4 chapters to explain how he thought it could happpen anyways lol

Question:

An owl has a cylinder shaped eye ball. Like a tin can, like telescope. The owl cannot move his eyes in his head like we can. There not round like MOST eyes, their can shaped, like a cylinder.

When he's looking at you , he turns his whole head to see something. This gives the owl a disadvantage that he can't move his eyes, but the advantage is that he can see very far in great detail.

Would somebody please explain to me how this evolved ? And how did the bird see in the meantime when it was part way cylinder and part way round ?
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

question: how can a man walk on water?
    question: how can all man have control of their actions but still thank god for blessing them?
    question: do you realize if you keep ignoring my questions that i will keep ignoring yours?
    test
  15. Coup d'état

I believe God is capable of anything beyond what our created minds can muster. So I fully trust that he can walk on water. Jesus is God, he is not locked to the laws and time/space we are in.

We put limits on God, we try to bring him down to our level. This is a mistake.

All man has free will. God created man for fellowship. As far as blessings, I'm not sure what you mean, that is vague. Humans are not robots.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

if god is more than we can imagine than how can you praise what you dont understand?

i put limits on god because god is given human emotions such as revenge, jealousy, anger, love, forgiveness, etc. i dont praise that i look on eye level with it

all man has free will as you say right? so there is no point in thanking god for blessings, "miracles", life, etc. we as people control fortune, relationships, and all other occcurences that happen here besides of course things like weather and the such which is also explained scientifically.
    test
  17. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

God's not verifiable in any way, it's mere blind speculation to credit him for anything in the natural world without being able to verify his existence. You cannot, so crediting him with existence is blind faith and therefor not reasonable.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

I praise him because he is worthy of our praise. Take a look at the complexity around, look to the cosmos and contemplate his creation. Read his Living Word and fellowship with him in spirit, with the great Holy Ghost sent after the work on the cross.

God did not give you any sinful nature. You were created sinless. Man fell form grace, the fall of man. We live in a fallen world, universe. Everything is in decay. Everything dies. All because of that one point in time. Your sinful nature is redeemable though. Through Jesus Christ. That is why He came.

Did you know, man lived upto 900 years once ? I can explain it to you. Man would have never died. There are thories better than evolution that explain this.

Evolutionist think that by adding energy you can over come death, and evolve unto Godhood. THis is what is really behind the agenda. The humanist want to become god. Evolution breaks the 2nd law of the conservation of mass. Adding energy does not create an organized universe. The big bang was energy expanding out. We are in a closed system and this cannot be true.

Man can only understand so much. The natural world is to be explored in our appreciation of His creation. Every major branch of science was developed by creationist.

Science is a process of acquiring knowledge. It is also used to further agenda and lies, such as Evolution. today, science is refereed to as a entity, as in a noun.

This is because of our total submission to 'authority' and to our appeal to man to explain things for other man. Science cannot answer everything. But some belive it can. They make it appear that why with bad science. There are limits to it. We have shifted away from the truth of God unto the truth of what man thinks. This is explained, and I believe it is the humanist agenda.

This is what I think about it.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

he wasnt a man. However with faith another man peter did for a second or two
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

this is the rebuttal against the man above you thread (no homo) dumbasses dont quote me

either of them did the shit. you might as well say chriss angel did it. and thanx for ignoring the other questions
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.