Philly native and recently unretired poster Ray Casta can u explain what happened...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by chrishansen, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So quite obviesly you do post here.
    test
  2. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

"Turn the cameras off" Yeah lets turn off all 5-6 cameras and fuck up a live stream so you can stick up for your drunk ass homie. If he wasnt so fucked up, he prolly woulda remembered his bars. Thats on him.
    test
  3. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

^ Who cares? He lost. I wasn't defending him lol. Or making up excuses.

"Turn the camera off then", it's during the battle. It's just shit talk. They was talking MAD shit, too. And Uno just wrote his bars not 12 hours prior to that battle. Maybe that's why he ain't remember his shit lol.
    test
  4. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Coz you react to it, they keep on doin it. If you had just dropped a hahahahaha or ignore it and made it water off a duck back initially, it would of gotten boring after a while.
    test
  5. trichomes

trichomes 76

how you gonna say you done posting...then post like 100 more times...literally

dude got chased out an event and was on RM bitching about it like 20 min later lol

done stayed up all night doing so

lol @ "they were gonna jump me" lol stand there and get jumped then dude dont be a bitch and leave YOUR OWN SHOW.
    test
  6. swpstateofmind

Leave your own show? It wasn't my show.

Never got chased out. I left on my own accord.

I ain't standing there and getting jumped. Fucking idiots. Lol. Who does that?
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

TBH even though Casta's acted annoying at times and did say some dumb shit, ya'll being hard on him.
    test
  8. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

you were in ny. got in to whatever argument/confrontation with whoever and say im going to the whip. i dont know how it is in pa, but when someone says theyre going to the whip it means theyre going for the gun/going to get the gun.everyone and their mother knows what those words mean.. you must choose those words wisely. not saying ray meant it in that way. but you know what those words imply. so why be surprised with the outcome. thankfully all this happened in safe ass manhattan.
    test
  9. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Dead @ 20.5 posts per day average but "You dont do this rm shit"
    test
  10. trichomes

trichomes 76

did you perform on a stage?

then it was your show
    test
  11. swpstateofmind

I used the wrong choice of words. End of story.

But I really meant, "I AM LEAVING". I should have said, "I'm going to exit the club and not come back tonight".
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

When did I perform?
    test
  13. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

ray casta aint in the wrong hes a good guy
    test
  14. swpstateofmind

Nah I was wrong.
    test
  15. Savage Henry

Savage Henry Well-Known Member

Stop playing the fool....

You knew exactly what you meant when you said you were "going to the whip" or you wouldn't have said it. You would have left it at "We're leaving" and bounced.

You felt humiliated by Screem bringing up the fact he punked you out at the draft, and said to turn off the cameras to try and save face. Then you get punked out again after the battle, and tried to save face by insinuating you were going to reveal the chrome or whatever.

Everyone saw it, and nobody's buying it... stop digging a bigger grave, already.
    test
  16. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

Saying "turn the cameras off" isnt shit talking..."This niggas whack", "BODYBAG" "You suck" are forms of shit talking. As others have said, you were trying to save face. Sounded like Freeway asking for a beat.

And if he wrote his bars 12 hours before the battle, hes an idiot, ESPECIALLY since it was for money. He knew his opponent for what, 2 months? Knew it was for money, yet decided to get beyond drunk and "Write his bars not 12 hours prior to that battle".
    test
  17. swpstateofmind

He ain't never punked me at the Draft.

I don't care what ppl are buying. They misunderstood me, and I wasn't even talking to them when I said I was leaving and going outside (blocks away) to the car. I was talking to Uno on the stage and he was like, "lets bounce".

W/e. Don't care. Not worried. Carry on............
    test
  18. swpstateofmind

Oh, but it's okay to say "I'ma take his (Uno) head off after the battle". And "don't worry, we gonna take care of it". Y'all didn't know what was said, so why y'all talking about it like you know?

And he wrote his bars 12 hours before the battle. He has 4 bigger battles coming up, he didn't take it seriously. It's not an excuse. But he lost, he took an L. It's not a big deal.
    test
  19. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

since when do "i'm goin to the whip" mean i comin back to shoot shit up???
    test
  20. swpstateofmind

Some ppl think that, tho. If that's where your mentality is, then okay I understand. I'm a grown ass man, I ain't gonna pop at no one for sum rap shit lol. Foh, like forreal? I was LEAVING. Regardless of what I said, they was all over us.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.