Philly native and recently unretired poster Ray Casta can u explain what happened...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by chrishansen, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Definitely gonna get a "Snuff Movie" shirt, too. Got a great design idea.
    test
  2. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

you'll be there wheneveeeeeeeeeeeer it happens you normal fuck.
    test
  3. shutupnSCREEM

shutupnSCREEM Active Member

SMH!! that is all!!
    test
  4. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

C'mon Ray Ray you know you cant say 'we leaving... I'm going to the whip!' After an heated argument in your words, even if it was on some good intentions shit i.e you gunan dip. People are gunna think you gunan try and reveal the chrome, even more so if they drunk and smoked up and after an argument.

And from what we could see on the stream, Pen was tellin you, he wouldnt let anythnig happen also that he was tellin you to stop whatever you was doing, so im guessing you did a bit more than you are lettin on tbh. Pen was tellin you but you werent listening.

The hooker with the heart of gold is the greatest story ever told
    test
  5. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

5900 posts in only 9-10 months? Goddamn that's over 655 posts a month.
    test
  6. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

If it was 40 vs 2 then I don't see the problem with walking out. Most of the clowns in here wouldn't fight 1-on-1
    test
  7. swpstateofmind

I wasn't saying anything other than that lol , I even tried to explain that I didn't mean that ... it was too late. I used a poor choice of words, I'm a man who admits his mistakes...That's all I said, so like I said I understand where that hostility came from ...
    test
  8. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

So how did you expect everyone to react when you said to turn the cameras off? Were you just expecting a pleasant little conversation to take place mid battle then everything go back to normal? Nah you got out of line then back tracked.
    test
  9. swpstateofmind

That was me talking to Screen DURING the battle when he was talking about me in his . Then afterwards I dapped Screem up...so that was over with. He went in, I respected him afterwards cuz he did his thing. I ain't no hater. Same with the O-Red and Qleen battles vs Raw, we had words before that -- but after he went in on Rosenburg, I gave him his credit and we was cool as fuck after that. Jersey wanted to fuck us up months prior, we was all chill afterwards. dead @ backtrack. When you say "turn the cameras off" during the battle, you expect 40 ppl to wanna jump you? No. You didn't even get the story right, so okay...
    test
  10. Jimi Hillside

So what did you expect when you said "turn the cameras off"??

To me that sounds like "Im about to do some shit I dont want recorded." You honestly didnt expect that anyone would wanna jump you for interrupting the battle and talking reckless?
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

turn the cameras off, i'm going to the car

why u gents following me? sheesh
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

nigga it was DURING the battle lol

I didn't interrupt the battle, either. Screem wasn't interrupted, and he didn't get thrown off his game. He went in etc. I can't talk reckless, but 20 other ppl can heckle my mans on stage and talk shit? Yeah, fuck that bullshit. They can talk reckless DURING the battle and I can't? My dude, IT'S A BATTLE...afterwards, it's all love...

During the Young Stacks vs Time Bomb battle in Block City, we was all about to fight in the 2nd RD and Shotgun Suge and O-Red had to break it up. They kept disrespecting my man Bomb who was rapping and we was bout to scrap. Afterwards, it was squashed.

I don't expect to get "jumped" b/c I said turn the camera off ESPECIALLY after I dapped it up with him and said he did a good job. As a man. I don't hold grudges or animosity especially with this battle shit. It's a sport where ppl talk shit. I ain't talk about shooting no one or anything. Ppl took "I'm leaving, we leaving, I'ma go to the whip" however they wanted to take that. I can't control other ppl's thoughts. But after I try to tell them, it's all good I'm leaving. They still trying to jump me? Foh...
    test
  13. Blanco The Boss

Blanco The Boss New Member

I don't understand why faggots are speculating so much about this tiny little drama which ended in nothing when follow the leader was such a dope event...
    test
  14. Jimi Hillside

I KNOW it was during the battle. Re read my first post. I asked specifically if you thought they would just turn the cameras off MID battle and talk it out? Why else did you want the cameras off? You say you weren't trying to start shit, so why turn off the cameras?
    test
  15. Jimi Hillside

Just trying to make sense of a seemingly retarded situation.
    test
  16. swpstateofmind

bruh it's stupid shit talk DURING a battle lol i talk shit all the time...but i aint gonna get out of line when im outnumbered , that's just retarded shit ... don't take it so literal..
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Ayo, check this out
    Check this out
    Ughhhhh you know

IF I REVEAL THE CHROME AND USE IT
    I TAKE HIS DOME AND MOVE IT
    NOONE'LL SEE HIS FACE
    Ughhh you know
    LIKE WILSON OFF HOME IMPROVEMENT

I AIN'T DONE YET
    AMA YOUNG VET
    I AIN'T EVEN RAP
    I JUST STARTED DAT

Ugh

IF I REVEAL THE CHROME AND USE IT

SMH@youtube removing reveal
    test
  18. swpstateofmind

^ this is y i dont post here no more lol
    test
  19. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You've posted like 20 times since Follow the Leader.
    test
  20. swpstateofmind

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.