Philly native and recently unretired poster Ray Casta can u explain what happened...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by chrishansen, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I dont know if anyone has said that he should stay and fight all of them but this isnt the first thread like this...people on RM always seem to know better than thread starters/random members! they werent at the place but they would know how to conduct themselves cuz theyre gangsta n a that hood shit.

Its just ridiculous to even care about all these internet thugs n what not when pretty much everyone on here is a fucking internet nerd (me incuded) its just that some of us actually know stuff, do stuff (im a pacifist btw...if i can) and wouldnt need to constantly remind everyone of how amazingly cool we are because we may sometimes not follow the law. i just dont get why its so important to be cool on the web...especially in battlerap where people actually go to events and you might get your card pulled fast as hell.

and I have to ask you Neandorthols something else, do you really think a person is weak if he refuses to scrap even if its just a 1 vs 1 if he thinks there is no reason for it? should u always throw down just for the case of doing it and never backing down? I mean come on guys....youre so fucking stereotypically manly that its sad. AND youre lying.

Another scenario then...if a drunk idiot comes up to you and starts shit and wants to fight, would you scrap even is hes smaller and doesnt stand a chance?...if so I think youre kinda pathetic but i guess people on this site are cool and really protective of their hoodrespect and so on...always carry burners n shit.....
    test
  2. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Further drama in the world of competitive poetry.
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

ask the people who've met me what im about.. im not one to scrap unnecessarily, but i dont hold my tongue either. in fact, im probably more incendiary in person than i am on here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.