Philly native and recently unretired poster Ray Casta can u explain what happened...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by chrishansen, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Tell me so what?
    test
  2. nickyhayward

nickyhayward Member

u try too hard ray.
    test
  3. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Tbh this story dont even make sense....Why would anyone chase down someone they believe is going to their ride to get a gun?? That dont make sense in the least. And there's some truth to Ray's explanation of if they were chasing him...someone out of that mob would have caught up to him. Unless of course...they weren't really chasing him.

If they wanted to shoot the fair one with Ray and he ran....thats one thing. But there ain't one person on this board that would've stood toe to toe outnumbered by 10 or more. Stop it with that shit. There aint a ounce of bitch in me but if more that 15 dudes start talking about they gonna jump me....I aint sticking around to get seriously hurt or die just to make a bunch of internet faggots think i'm tough. I'm from THE HOOD....and i've never seen 1 dude try to take on more than 5 at a time. I'm talking real fighters too. That shit is just stupid.

Ray already admitted where he fucked up, and that it was his fault. Thats some real shit in itself. But if no one was trying to go one on one with Ray instead of just jumping him...then i question which side the real cowards were on....I'M JUST SAYING
    test
  4. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

exactly waht i said if he did run kuzz he was gonna get jumped aint no shame in that gettin jumped sucks n person with a brain would run
    test
  5. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

word. anyone without a brain woulda got to stepping too.
    eyerate was being dead azz when he said 99.9% of people on internet boards giving out fighting advice have never been in a fight in their life.
    test
  6. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

people on this site are such fucking hypocrits, it shows that you dont go out, have never encountered any possibly dangerous situations and dont know how to deal with shit like that...after reading all this BS, SURE swstatofmind might not be very smart for saying shit like "im going to my car" im that means "i getting my burner" (i didnt know btw) BUT to say that he shoulve stayed fighting multiple persons by himself or with one friend (in someone elses area also...) is just plain stupid. You wouldve stayed just to hold your ground? You really think you stand a chance against 10 people? for that to be the case you have to be a brolic bastard and knock the biggest mofo out right away to scare his followers....but come on still....this is just stupid.

People are pretending to be fucking generals on the front line in wars here...you wouldnt even set foot on an event, much less hold your own in a fight or even dare to utter a cocky sentence to anyone you talk shit to on RM.

Its just sad that so many grown men have to go looking for respect on the internet and the fact that they cant keep their real persona on here.
    test
  7. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

lol everybody on the internet is a spartan
    test
  8. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

i didn't read every post but who is saying they would have fought everyone
    test
  9. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Yea. God that shit was so fucking annoying. It wasn't even dudes talking quietly to one another either. People just having full on conversations 15 ft from the stage. Then every time some one would yell "can y'all please keep it down?" four dudes would sporatically and defiantly yell out "TEAM HOMI!" and "fuck you nigga!" so it really was a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I simply don't understand why someone would pay $30 to attend an event, many coming from Jersey and Long Island, only to interrupt the battles the entire time and not pay attention?

When I go to a movie, I watch the movie. I don't just have a conversation with my friend about routes to work, or the Knicks starting backcourt the entire time.

Also, nice meeting you Destro.
    test
  10. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

^You too, my dude. Always cool to put a face to a username, especially when its someone I generally respect/agree with.

And yeah, its annoying as fuck to have that chatter going on during battles. You paid money to be there and you not only don't wanna watch the battles, but you're gonna be loud and ruin it for others? NAGL at all.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  11. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this.. and i told that faggot casta if he keeps typing that keyboard killa bullshit it was going to get his event pass revoked. shit happened in record time. this isnt some kind of game, if you arent built for war dont tap the keyboard like you are. cards get pulled in record time in this battle shit. real recognize real, and that dude is built from nano-pussy. #teamtagum, and all that gay shit.
    test
  12. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

#powerwalkmovement

[​IMG]
    test
  13. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

You must be ready to throw hands at a moments notice Eyerate, with the way you be talking to cats. At least you seem down to scrap. I'd hate to see a dude supposedly on 24/7 RNT such as yourself play the "Nah, Nah b" game in person for your words.
    test
  14. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

It was mainly one person who was gonna smack fire out of Ray inside the event. Wasn't a gang of people, it was mostly one dude. And said person told me (and I quote) "if he woulda just taken it back and apologized, it wouldn't have been an issue". So all this "poor, misunderstood Ray Casta!" shit needs to be deaded. He could have (and should have) squashed it immediately, right then and there.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  15. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

eyerate can throw down

bet stacks & gold bullion on it
    test
  16. swpstateofmind

Um, no.

Someone who posts here told me, "10 niggas were bout to stomp you out" and there were way more than that outside threatening me. I've heard from that same person the NEXT DAY and they told me, they were about to "kill me" and Screem even said IN THIS THREAD that I was about to get "deaded". So stop with that nonsense about, "I could have squashed it". I clearly I said it was a misunderstanding, but ppl weren't trying to hear it. I even said it as I was on the stage, I told Pen that it was a misunderstanding and that what I said was taken out of context.

It wasn't just "one person" lol. Jesus Christ lol.

I'm not gonna mention any names, but why did two ppl that WERE THERE say there was more than one person that were planning on stomping me out?????
    test
  17. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

"mostly one person", dead at that making zero sense.
    test
  18. GHETTO VAQUERO

GHETTO VAQUERO New Member

dead @ ray coming out of rm retirement to clear this debacle
    test
  19. swpstateofmind

If it was mostly one person, why were over 10 threatening me?
    test
  20. GHETTO VAQUERO

GHETTO VAQUERO New Member

if you wanna see that ray casta incident they got it over there on that other website i think
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.