Phillip Drummond: The "I NEED THE VIDEO OR AUDIO" Guy

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Poseyedon, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poseyedon

Poseyedon I'm a travelling man...

I'm not trying to diss, but, how come whenever anybody on this board says anything about any battle taking place, you are always the first one to post with something like QUOTE "when and HOW do we get audio or video!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!" Not just for one event, but for every battle anybody talks about on here. What are you trying to do with all the footage you are always asking for?
    test
  2. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I may be going out on a limb here, but maybe he just wants to watch a damn battle. People make threads all the time about the newest battles, and all we get back is a post saying who won the whole thing. We want video, if not then audio, if not that then how about some quotes.
    test
  3. Poseyedon

Poseyedon I'm a travelling man...

Could be.. [fro]

It's just been almost predictable that the first person on the thread asking for video is him. It's almost like he's trying to put together a video or something. I dunno...
    test
  4. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I wish he was.
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yes I am the first to say it and I'll be damn persistent about it, too. hate all you want, I'm posting on emceebattles.com VIDEO ARCHIVE, no? you don't like that, don't post here. I'm a avid collector, beyond that. I've hooked up mad people with my footage for free (including you and weird peoples). I've given mad people all the battles I personally have put on along with other footage. WHY? because i'm a footage fanatic and I love this shit, really love it. Why am I so annoying and persistent? Because hip hop heads are lazy, busy, or forget. Why do I need all this footage? because I'm an avid collector and I spread the love, ask Alexis how much shit I've sent him, just mailed him a tape? What's wrong with that? Man I volunteer my time to teach middle schoolers about hip hop, I started the program, I fucking love hip hop and I love sharing it with people. I work my ass off to promote shit and haven't made a dime off it yet, but maybe in the future I'll be able to, that ain't my main goal. Most people probably won't see most of the battle footage that I'll share if I get it, unless I'm an annoying ass bitch posting "YO HIT ME UP ABOUT THAT FOOTAGE." there you go, hate all you want.
    test
  6. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

Word.. I think he explained himself pretty well there^^^^
    test
  7. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Damn, E-Dawg...Whipe the fuckin tears off the keyboard man.
    test
  8. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

nah, word to phillip. he's the reason santa barbara has any type of hip hop scene at all (even though it is in it's infancy)...

if you're not trying to diss, poseyedon, what were you trying to accomplish by this thread?

peace
    test
  9. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

oh, and phillip, can you hook up audio or video of that night i spent with your mother? thanks man... haha

peace
    test
  10. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

yea i agree this thread is pretty lame. poseydon is respected from what i see and for him to take time out of his day to post something like this was rather gay
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.