personally, im tired of all these PS2 freaks

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Nfamou§tylez, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

ya'll need to shut the fuck up.. an realize, yeah it has more games than any other console.. but the fact is... if it wasnt for GTA series, ps2 wouldnt be on top charts.
    test
  2. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

only reason i bought ps2 was for smackdown

I like wrestling that much..
    test
  3. Nfamou§tylez

smackdown games are tha shit

plus +1
    test
  4. High Voltage

High Voltage Electrifying

nigga u prolly OWN a ps2
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

NBA live series, madden series anyone?

yeah they on x-box, but fuck bill gates
    test
  6. Nfamou§tylez

i have an sold it.

360 is where is at
    test
  7. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Nah, 360 is money scheming now. I mean why you think they made core and premium? Why the hell do I have to BUY THE HD, when they installed it in the last generation? Why is xbox 360 so "technologically advance" that you have a small list of games that are backward-compatiablilty, when PS2 did it with PS and PS2 w/ no exceptions? DO I smell "BOLLLLLLL" SHIT? I think it's a facade so the fans could think that Bill Gates is a good man still.

Until someone explained that to me, I would be happy to take back what I say. I bet PS is going to scam motha fuckas too, now that Bill Gates gave them some ideas or backbone for another scam. Blu-Ray, nigga you know what? FUCK BLU-RAY and they protection.
    test
  8. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

^ Of course they want your money, doesnt take away from the fact that its a good system.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I only copped a PS2 for Smackdown.

Then I only kept a PS2 for GTA, Killzone and Hitman.
    test
  10. Nfamou§tylez

smackdown & GTA games holding it down for ps2.

lucky sony has something left.
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

lol.......the reason why the ps2 is backwards compatible is cause there IS a ps1 cpu inside.....

the reason why microsoft cant do the same with the xbox 360 is because NVIDIA......the company that did the graphics chip for the og xbox......signed a contract with sony and now makes the graphics chip for the ps3........so MS cant use the same chips in the 360 to run old games...they have to completely emulate the xbox.....which IS technologically advanced.....because a PC cant even emulate an xbox without crawling to its knees.......they are EMULATING an xbox...in SOFTWARE........you need rediculous amounts of power to do that.....
    test
  12. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

*cough*hater...*cough*
    test
  13. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

I don't see any relation to why there are exceptions of old X-Box that are backward-compatible in this explanation. What is the difference between the X-Box games that can run on X-Box 360 and the ones that can't?

"they have to completely emulate the xbox.....which IS technologically advanced"

^^^^^^^^^Is this the implication?
    test
  14. gstain

gstain New Member

i dont understnad the hate. the ps3 has had great games (and I'm not even a GTA fan). I love Metal Gear Solid, God of War, the Gran Turismo games, Katamari Damacy, Shadow of the Collosus...there's plenty of really great stuff out there. And I own a 360, DS, Cube, and PSP, because I try to get the best games out there. The PS2 may be the the best selling system and have a lot of trash on it, but there's plenty worth playing too.
    test
  15. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

Microsoft will do anything to rape it's consumers... they do it with every product they make.

They're the mitsubishi motors of electronics. They purposely make shit, so people have to shell out more money to them in order for it to work properly or better.... Bill Gates has become Bill Gates by doing this. He sold his soul to the devil.... his consumers are just too fucking stupid to realize it.

But anyway... I remember how verb used to talk about how ps2 was the best haha....
    test
  16. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

They are no longer exclusives.

both will be on xbox 360
    test
  17. Pernicious One

Pernicious One Laid-Back Latino

i sold my ps2, and got a free xbox a couple months later
    all ill say is i aint happy with it
    only reason i sold the ps2 is because it stopped reading the newer discs
    test
  18. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

funny Ive seen a lot of people buy a xbox soley because of the Halo and KoToR series, so by your thinking if they hadnt the xbox wouldnt even be on the charts still and would be a long forgotten console.
    test
  19. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

Chalk this up to another reasons why verb shouldn't post in the gamezone/sports forum/poker felt/ or smackdown forum.
    test
  20. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

if you dont understand what i wrote....then you just dont understand the technical aspects of shit..and your just bitching cause it doesnt work...

the ps 2.....has a ps1 ccpu and graphics processor built in.......it literally has a ps1 and ps2 in the SAME BOX..............MICROSOFT CANNOT DO THAT with the 360 because NVIDIA......the company who originally made XBOX graphics chip......has signed to work with SONY........the contract RAN OUT..........its not comparable......

so the 360 has to literally emulate a virtual xbox in SOFTWARE.......the ps2 and the ps3 dont have to do that.......it just switches over to the old chip......
    emulation takes IMMENSE power........sometimes 10-20x the power or more of the original system.....since every chip....every process has to be VIRTUALLY made in software...... just the fact that the xbox 360 can EMULATE the xbox is a huge feat......that in itself proves how "advanced" the 360 is......

this causes some games to work...and some games not to work....depending on how the original title uses the xbox hardware...the instruction sets are different from ATI to NVIDIA...(ati makes the new 360 graphics chip).......so certain games must be emulated differently....which is why for each game you have to download a seperate set of emulation instructions to make it work on the 360........

for example....the psp is ALOT more powerful then a nintendo DS........its even a lot more powerful then a game boy advanced.....but it still cant emulate a game boy advanced......its not enough exponential power......

to emulate you need a system that is exponentially more powerful then what its trying to emulate...it cant be 2 times more powerful...or 4 or 5 times more powerful......you need something with BALLS to do it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.