Personal Training Advice.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by WarMachine, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarMachine

WarMachine The Legend.

I have done this on other sites, I make a thread and allow people to ask questions because I am fully qualified and I enjoy helping people out, if you need anything just ask and i'll do my best to help you out.

=)
    test
  2. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

What do you know about Keto Diets and what are the bare minimum carbohydrates somebody who either lifts or runs cardio 45 minutes a day could get by on?
    test
  3. Souled In

Souled In New Member

Idk, but who gives a shit? Try different combinations and find out.

lol :)
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

keto diets are very hard to maintain and can be very harmful in the long run depending on the person, and generally you'll use it to bulk, or to drop weight fast by focusing on fat instead of glucose.

my problem with the high fat low carb diets is that your body needs carbs, no matter what anyone says. sure you can get by, but your body needs those carbs to keep operating properly. complex carbs you get from something like brown rice are fantastic. most people are able to maintain a keto diet for a few weeks or months, but then crash into heavy load carbs because they miss them so much.

as for minimum carbs, it all depends on your weight and how many you burn a day. if you're doing 45 minutes of intense cardio/resistance per day and want to lose weight, and you burn 3000, then make your intake 2500, i wouldn't suggest going lower than 2000. you shouldn't take in much less than that before you start burning muscle. if you're at the weight you want and are just looking to tone, stick to the 2500 and add in more carbs to your diet.

i worked on a high carb, low carb, no carb diet, but now i have to have more carbs in order to tone and lose more weight, so i work on a high carb, med carb, low carb diet. bringin in about 2200-2500 calories a day, on off-weeks, i drop it to 2000-1800.
    test
  5. MissTique

MissTique T-Shirt Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

do you help girls too lol?
    test
  6. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Who is this guy?

I want to look like Arnold in his prime, GO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.