Persepolis

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by AliceHouse, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

If you'd prefer the English dub, go and get it on DVD. The English version is well done, featuring some of the same voice actors for both parts. But as some of you are Canadian, there is the distinct possibility you're fluent in French. I mean, at least I think it's French... it's all Greek to me.

Anyway... it's a good movie. If you got time to kill, kill with this. My favorite part was the leg hair. I watched it with someone who was in Iran during the early eighties, he said this flick was a surprisingly accurate depiction. (Though it gets a tad Pink Floyd-ish at times.)

[youtube]TK_XsZsc3ms[/youtube]
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

wait wait wait... lets get something straight. The majority of Canadians do not know any French beyond bonjour.

forget what you heard. Canadians don't know French. Only the French Canadians do. And they all suck and are stuck in a single gay province on the shittyer east side of Canada

FYI, your vid has been blocked
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I imagine it would be somewhat similiar to Americans and French. How only a small minority speaks it, it's vasty different, and they all live in the bayou. Though in my limited experience, cajuns are pretty cool.

Direct link:

Persepolis with English Subtitles.avi - YouTube
    test
  4. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

that's a good ass movie. i saw it a while back. michael yockson
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I'll give it a go when I'll have a bit more time...

*subbed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.