Perico Pinero Vs. Agro

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Perico Pinero, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Spit ILL*

*Spit ILL* h.stackz killa

Lmao my verse was dope, yours was just ight. Lets stop hating we both know who won that battle between us
    test
  2. Spoonybum

Spoonybum New Member

lol your verse was not dope..you're only winning because you and you're little boyfriend pina colada or whatever his name is are touching eachother's stiffys...get some real votes up in that battle and you'll lose 5-1
    test
  3. *Spit ILL*

^You still following me?

My verse was DOPE...go ask anyone you fucking trip

get off my dick

i would not lose....tell me why u havn't defeated me yet spoony gay bum

idiot
    test
  4. Spoonybum

Spoonybum New Member

because only 3 people have voted..and i'm winning..lol..you fucking dumbass.
    test
  5. *Spit ILL*

by one vote you fucking dumb ass...plus my verse against u was WACK....yet you are still struggling

Imagine if i was even serious...you are wack spoony bum...and stop clogging this thread up...u wack faggot

what kinda gay ass name is spoony bum anyway?
    test
  6. Spoonybum

Spoonybum New Member

its a name i quickly typed in so i could download some stuff on here...

but yeah..

2-1..

you're losing..and the only vote u got was from your little bff..i got two neutral votes..why arent you beating me spit ill? i thought you were dope?
    test
  7. *Spit ILL*

My wackest verse lmao

I should be asking u the same question...the so called 'mcd' retired 'veteran textee' should have won by now

and i gave u my wackest verse....most of my punches was played

u wack fuck
    test
  8. Spoonybum

Spoonybum New Member

if more people had voted..i would have won by now:)

2-1:D
    test
  9. Perico Pinero

Perico Pinero Epitome Of Perfection

lmao;....man ya'll funny man i swear;....and you got some nerve sayin pina colotta; spooney "the bum"...."or whatever your stupid-ass display name is;...but anyways i see why dudes always complain about battlin on hea;....dudes argue too much on hea;....yall do moe arguin than battlin on hea; lol...i swear....this site shud have like it's own single thread for "arguin battles" or sumthyn;...lmao but man like i said im tied of talkin;...im mean no disrespect to ya'll so called vets on this site yaa-meen;...i know im a newbie and what not and i ain't hea to critiscize nobody but;...ya'll be killin me wit all these lil bitch fits ova votes and shit;...it is what it is;...maybe if niggaz quit bitchin all the time then votes will flow in;...but anyways....whateva;...i don't give a fuck anymore so...and oh yea to spooney;....word of advice;... go FUCK YOURSELF;...with a pencil and; as far as those shitty-ass lines.... just shove em up ya sista's ass crack you fuckin cunt;... !!!...personally;...lmao...fuckin non rappin head ass bitch !!!!!!...im thru talkin...
    test
  10. Spoonybum

Spoonybum New Member

oh stfu you stupid textcee..get a mic..then come see me..how well are them lyric sheets sellin man?..i see your pushing your text album via fax machine or some shit..you're not a rapper..you're a textcee..smh..until you do audio..you cant even talk to me..and yeah i'm a vet on this site..what with my 40 something posts lol..so.."word of advice;"...go fuck YOURSELF...and learn to talk properly you stupid prick
    test
  11. Perico Pinero

Perico Pinero Epitome Of Perfection

hahaha....lol...dis bitch neva quits;...but iight...man....i said what i had to say;...and i don't have that set up on my computa too do that shit;...and if i did;...i wud merk yo ass !!!!;...but iight man whateva;...lol
    test
  12. Spoonybum

Spoonybum New Member

no..you wouldnt...anyway..back to doing your little texts.
    test
  13. *Spit ILL*

^Look who's talking....the textie....the faggot...word of advice....suck your fathers cock.....i heard he left u at young age huh? No wonder you act like your mother. And i agree perico....spoony is a bitch just like his mother...word to mother...talking about audio, he rap like eminem, he is white, nothing against white people but jeeze he is a nerd, and lol @ him talking about making no money off text, u can make money off it if u ghost write, u stupid bum, you do audio and u cant even make money off your shitty audios. So QUIT going round acting like u bad just cuz u do audio, ur audios suck terribly and the only people liking are the ones on the one site that u have been on for 5 years (longer than me)

u been doing audio and u havn't sold a copper, and penny, a dolla, a cent..u aint got a deal worst of all ur gay and u rap like rip off homosexual eminem
    test
  14. 2Shay

2Shay Englands Finest

test
  15. Chase Murda

Chase Murda hostile enviroment

test
  16. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

your sig is too long.... shorten it up junior
    test
  17. *Spit ILL*

^Yeah i will

and vote on my battle against Yung troy
    test
  18. Gundam

Gundam that G..

so wheres the other guy ?
    test
  19. Freeze Iz GOD

Freeze Iz GOD New Member

*FREEZE looking @ this post*

GOOOD GAWD! Ok pinero U aint half bad! Not nice but ok! U would sound better live then on text cuz ur multis and rhyme scheme iz decent. I juscan't see U winning that many text battles using the style U have now. Oh & don't get any STUPID ideas like calling me out cuz I'm BETTER then U. I think U R ok tho, I'd say like A B-.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.