Perhaps some women aren't meant to be tamed.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You do raise a valid point.
    test
  2. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

that sucks.
    test
  3. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior.
    Socrates

what do you think about that?
    test
  4. MaestroC

MaestroC New Member

A lady that wont take bullshit and have her own goals and at the same time is cute and interesting...Ugh, my dream woman.

In a couple of scenarios yeah, and its the same scenarios where the men has to hustle to be able to live the thug life. A woman can very well work and do her own thing at the same time while having a man. Maybe it's more in US with women trying to live the 'merican dream, pool, party, shop. With goals I personally mean goals like art, travelling, buying a house etc and not the materialistic kind of goals of "get a new gucci bag, new car etc"
    test
  5. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

Gal and Miss, what do you think about that Socrates quote? I'm not saying he's right, I'm just wondering what you think it means?

and Maestro C, that point you make about a girl with goals is really true. new experiences beat out the material every time.
    test
  6. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Ah, yes, Socrates. I can see both in historic times and in today's world where that very quote is thought to be true. If you take two sexes, and make them equal in intelligence and strength, gave them both excellent leadership qualities etc., etc., etc., the woman becomes superior for one reason: she is able to give life.

Then, she is able to sustain that life while running errands, working, and taking care of the man. (ok, this part was a joke)

If the man were able to give birth, then they would truly be equal.

Having said all that, I am not a believer in the whole 'one sex is greater than the other' bullshit. nobody is superior to another, no matter how much smarter or more capable they are.
    test
  7. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

i don't either. i was just curious what you thought about it. i guess that's why you're supposed to sort through and decide which parts of someone's philosophy/words/thoughts resonate best with you.

you can be agreeable, or agree on a lot of points without agreeing or accepting everything. kind of like religion.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

@TreHolla

World is still male dominated because of history and men's superiority, yet today three out of four pillars of society are being carried on the shoulders of women. I think it would be fair for matriarchy to occur, why not? In business I'm lately preferring working with women (especially since in my sector there aren't many). Why? They're correct, smart, quick thinking, impulsive and constructive, sometimes much more, than men.

Imo, women face with subjective criteria in business and other aspects of creative life a bit more easily. There's still a gap in perception of the world and of life between a man and a woman and it's a big mistake in today's society that we're trying to standardize it. We want to make strong masculine machines out of women who are able to fight in financial markets, and transform men into the most girly creatures, who are affected as soon as someone doesn't work with them in gloves. Not to mention, that men are falling into the pit of negative selection through management system of the last thousand years, which will leave them to only head for a roll of inseminators.

I'm interested to see what women could do with this world. If nothing else, they'd have a lot to say.
    test
  9. MissAndrya

And it would be a lot more esthetically pleasing :funny:
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

But we don't need more potted plants...

I keed, I keed...

:scared:
    test
  11. MissAndrya

test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Goes the other way too.
    test
  13. MissAndrya

I can tell you this:

I am my own person. Nobody will tell me who to be or how to act. I am going to do my own thing, and do it my way.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.