Performing Live! Common, Talib Kweli, & Killah Priest & a dead prez' release party

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lrebel, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lrebel

Lrebel Guerrilla Blitzkrieg

plus the mutha-fuckin' Immortal Technique

"Hip-Hop for HealthCare" on Halloween for $10 in Advance only!!!

CLICK HERE FOR FLYER

sponsored by the top unions in labor:
    1199SEIU (health care)
    G.A.ME (the only Hip-Hop union)

Oct 28th next G.A.ME mtg. of Artists...details @ kickgame.com
    test
  2. Demagogue

Demagogue In New York Searching

fucking cool.

will be there.
    test
  3. Demagogue

Demagogue In New York Searching

yo that's fucking sad that this is on page 2.

up this muthafucka.
    test
  4. Brieze87

Brieze87 New Member

kweli = decent
    common = was fucking dope, now real lame
    Dead prez = stoopid ûûûûûûs
    test
  5. Full Clip

Full Clip New Member

Ahh shit

That show sounds off the chain. I saw dead Prez in Boulder and they are Dope as Fuck. They got me thinken on some real shit.

Kill Whitey
    test
  6. digit:melt:mics

digit:melt:mics New Member

are there gonna be more than 10 heads going to this show L-rebel? or have you managed to waist everyones time again , at least you make it up to everyone with an apple or orange and a $2 dollar snapple ;) .. I might go might not .. but if it's at hunter I'll be smokin leek again as always hahahaah
    test
  7. UnwaverinHonesT

UnwaverinHonesT God's Favorite

Shut up. This show's going to be hot.

Thanks for the notice.
    test
  8. Lrebel

Aren't you the nervous kid that lost to Jin while impersonating Em on Jan. 31st, 2002 "Jin vs NYC"? "good memory huh"
    You brought 2 little pale girls and got embarrassed (not so much by the battlist) by the crowd. Take it out on Jin and Eminem.
    No wonder that was your last battle. I think you wasted(learn your homonyms) my time. You should come just to pay me the difference.

As for this show...the special guests alone will make this the 2nd hottest show on the East Coast this year easily. And for $10 or $20 it's a fuckin' steal...
    test
  9. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit, I wish I was in NYC that day. I would go to that shit so fuckin fast...oh well...
    test
  10. digit:melt:mics

Verbal don't even speak on me because I will do some Jay and Silent Bob shit and yoke you up on your front fucking door step .. bitch ass think before you speak you little fucking faggot.. and L-rebel come see me now mother fucker I'll eat who ever you got lined up bitch.. And your going to talk about my battleing career??? what about yourse .. lets just say it led you to throwing 10 head shows at a college..Maybe that was a sign for you to go to school and learn who not to fuck with.. cuz your bullshit matter fact I won't even bill you for that little knowlegde I dropped on you now.. and no bad memeory It was in March Duke .. Why take it out on jin? I got no problem with him .. I'd battle him again .. But don't ever deny me the respect I deserve you don't know me.. Oh yea and alot of people said Immortal technique sucked and now look at him your all over his dick.. see ya must have a thing for that.. Go eat your fruit ya half a faggot .. yea sure just like dead prez was supposed to show up that night and all these other special guests..Anyone can do what you do.. I could throw a show better than yourse in my back yard haha..What do you got aids or something l-rebel? thats why your all up in hiphop for healthcare? you got herpies or something?? from rideing to much dick I bet.. haha I'm done with you.. but on the real if you wanna settle this on the mic with me.. invite all 10 people who show'd up to your last show i'll leave home the 2 pale bitches and you'll be 8 .. Oh yea and not nervious cricket juice ma fucker I was dusted as fuck that night.. but see i'm past that.. I excepted my loss like a man and that was that.. Don't ever talk about me son cuz when your rideing my dick to do your benifit show for your colan cancer because ruck fucked you over again and you have no health care don't expect to use me for insurance ya get me if not over ya head as always .. midget , you look up to me hahaha that wasn't my last battle I was at rocksteady prelims for the 25th I think and went to a few battles after that.. So don't speak on me unless you know me
    test
  11. Lrebel

Uhh, for someone who hates my 10 head shows...you sure do come to a lot of them....lol @ "battling career." You make it your career?!?!.....ooooookkkkkk...get a part-time gig...
    You seem hurt. :frown: blame mcb
    test
  12. digit:melt:mics

haha I went to 2 of em ..You wanna say I came with an eminem impression .. Your Wenday Day gimick is pretty sad your a generic version of the Rap Coalition haha..
    Don't try and make it seem like I go to your events like I'm promoteing you now haha See what I mean folks.. Word play I got you
    me going to 2 battles is alot.. Your a liar your a skam .. No offence to any game artists this is just to l-rebel .. Maybe you changed but what I spoke on was the past and so did you ...and I don't get embarassed I can laugh with and this time your getting laugh'd at.. If you wanna discuss anything else holla at me on my cell
    test
  13. Lrebel

thanks for uppin...Wendy Day/rap coalition is one person. A match catches fire quick.
    You still came to more than one.
    My pale forum-buddy...you are the past. Two things, don't compare us and I'm not gay to have your phone number. Why the hell would I call you...let's keep acquainted here LOL "CLICK!"
    test
  14. digit:melt:mics

I just wanted to record the phone convo and put it on my cd to show people how stupid you sound.. instead i'll just print this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.