People Who Should Be Champs.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by V E R B, Nov 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V E R B

V E R B Guest

vote = chris jericho on raw

& for smackdown i say = John Cena
    test
  2. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

They could both be champions, but I think Benoit deserves it, he is definately good enough.
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Can't believe I'm going to say this but, I agree with Verb.
    test
  4. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

I don't know if I'd put the title on Cena so quickly. If anything I'd build him up for a couple months, give him the U.S title, and THEN give him the strap.

But for Raw I'd like to see Jericho as the champ, and on Smackdown Benoit, Angle or Eddie.
    test
  5. V E R B

V E R B Guest

eddie as a heavyweight champion, uhmm naw, i dont think he fits that good...

he's a lightweight/middleweight type of luchador lol
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Eddie can work as world champion, just because of his size dosnt mean he should...you said jericho should be champion, him and eddie were in the same cruiser division in wcw..plus eddie hasnt done the cruiser division since his wwe arrival and he is pretty much the same size as benoit and jericho...Eddie deserves a title run
    test
  7. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

That's what I was gonna say.
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Yeah, to hell with size.
    test
  9. NeBUCHADNEZZAR

NeBUCHADNEZZAR New Member

i should be champ!..LOL
    test
  10. V E R B

V E R B Guest

true, you got a point.. but i can't see him with the championship belt, even though i'm an eddie fan...

he's good to hold other belts...

naw mean
    test
  11. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Rhyno - US/Intercontinental Level

Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle - World Title Level
    test
  12. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

Im an eddie fan (purely coz he can actually wrestle) but he aint main even material

i say cena...
    test
  13. Yeah Eddie deserves everything, he is so good in the ring. Jericho I really like but it's hard for me to imagine him as a long term champ, he just, I don't know, he's got it all, but I just don't know if he could carry a long term title reign.

Rob Conway is great too, i'd like to see him get a singles push one day once they end there stupid gimmick, he has some skills.
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

They fucked up bad when they gave Eddie the tag strap again. He was already U.S. champ, and they could have thrown Chavo into cruiserweight matches. Eddie was at the highest point in his career, and I remember Cane said this once - he could have been THE reason to watch SmackDown!

I'd really enjoy seeing a feud between Angle and Eddie down the road sometime. I'd also especially enjoy seeing a feud between Eddie and Benoit.

Cena is hasn't hit his mark yet in my opinion. But he definitely has the potential. Give him the U.S. title.

Give Spike Dudley the World Heavyweight title on Raw. It's worthless anyway. Really though I'd say Jericho or Book.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

No. Speak english.
    test
  16. Ragu is a Soldier

Ragu is a Soldier New Member

Eddie all the way. I cant wait to see him with a major belt
    test
  17. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

Eddie or Cena would both be good champs
    test
  18. Everglaze

Everglaze Hip Hop Enthusiast

They shouldn't give Cena the WWE Title just yet cause I mean, Cena is still a bit green and he's still a mid-carder who should at least win a mid-card title before elevating to main-event status. Look at Brock, already a three-time WWE Champion, the title doesn't have much meaning to him because he hasn't really earned it like Undertaker who has won four WWE Titles in a decade. If Cena becomes WWE Champion already, he'll get stale just like Lesnar who never had a chance to work his way up to earning the WWE Title because once someone like Chris Benoit wins the WWE Title, it will mean much more for him and the Title will be special.

Right now, I don't think anyone deserves the Title more than Chris Benoit does, this is the same guy who got a standing ovation after his match with Kurt Angle, this is the same guy who got near-victories over Stone Cold Steve Austin for the WWE Title, this is the same Benoit who pinned Undertaker at Unforgiven 2000 and became WWE Champion only to have to restart in the match cause Foley pointed out that Taker's foot was on the rope. It's about time they let him have the Title cause he's credible for it right now.

As for size, Kurt Angle isn't that much bigger than Benoit and he's already a four-time WWE Champion, Jericho is as big as Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit and has won the WCW Title and the Undisputed WWE Title, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were both the size of Chris Benoit or slightly taller and still got the WWE Title. If mic skills is the only thing that can get you the WWE Title today in wrestling EVEN if it IS Wrestling entertainment, I think that's just wack cause Benoit doesn't need to show what he can do on the mic, his actions speak for him and that's his style.
    test
  19. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I agree with you on Cena, but only a little. I'm glad they gave Brock the strap early instead of making him "pay his dues" like they do to anyone else. Remember how over RVD used to be after arriving? The WWE fucked around until he got repetitively boring.

I do think that Benoit should get the strap. He gets a bad rep for mic skills, but his mic skills are fine with me. All he needs to say is I'll beat you tonight or something simple, but I guess you suck if you don't have catchphrases nowadays.
    test
  20. Macabre

Macabre Guest

That's the problem with wrestling today. People can't see someone like Eddie as champ because people like the Big Show have had the title. If people like Eddie had been holding the title all along, it wouldn't be so unbelievable now would it? Just because he can't carry Big Show's slow sloppy ass in a match doesn't mean he should be stuck fighting for the US title. Let the hosses rassle for that. I want Cena/Eddie feuds on my PPVs.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.