People like wird scamming on paypal.....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Kid Kutz, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord of Emo.

Lord of Emo. all hail.

you're butting into people's business for no other reason than to feel better about yourself.

(douche)
    test
  2. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

You guys are acting like I was running this global scam that scammed 300 people.

I've personally spoken to the THREE people that have any POSSIBLE chance of feeling wronged by me and everything has been taken care of. You guys do not have all the information of the situation and I dont care to tell you it, but I will say no one feels like I have done anything illegal and at the moment no one has ANY ill will towards me in any fashion besides you cockstools who are worried about how I make money.

I also talk to all three of these people on a near-daily basis and actually have begun to include one of them in a few of my lil LEGAL hustles so he can make some money.

My paypal has a grand total of ZERO grievances and I am STILL leasing the beats.

Advantage - Teflon Don.
    test
  3. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

that does not change the fact that you are a streak of piss
    test
  4. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

The phrase streak of piss is homo cornbread supreme.
    test
  5. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

yes I know, it suits you.
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

LMAO dog, does the name "dr kvorkian" ring any bells??? just because all parties agree to something doesnt make it legal. if you and your bitch agree that she's gonna kill you, and then she kills you, she still has broken the law lol.
    test
  7. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

^yeah but it isn't illegal though.

for example: that nina sky song, and i think the wayne wonder song, and another jamaican group have the exact same beat, they even talked about it on MTV (interviewing the producer).

There is nothing illegal about allowing someone to use a beat, without selling them exclusive rights. A person can pay to simply use a beat, and not to own it.
    test
  8. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

^ Only if you have contracts signed by people older then 18 years of age. (or their parents)

Contacts that state that the original song gets all royalties of all spin-offs created by it, making the offering party a happy fat little girl while the secondary and terterary parties say "We're famous.. but we're still paying for the beat... fuck"

The same shit happens with covers.
    test
  9. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Sol...thats KILLING SOMEBODY lolll we're talking about selling beats here, not murder.
    test
  10. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Read the Definition Of "Intent" and then get back at me.
    test
  11. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

If everything is in a written contract signed by all parties, how is that illegal?
    test
  12. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

the songs use the same sample, but are distinct. if you'd like to reference actual historical legal cases (which that isnt), check out the Lil Jon shit from this year over "yeah" and "freak a leak" having identical drum patterns and Jon being sued by Pablo's label. a musicologist reviewed the case and determined the beats were different (there is a law that states there must be 8 fundamental notes different or something like that).

you're right about the 2nd half, but I don't think we're disputing whether someone can sell the right to use a beat, we're talking about selling 1 or more people the right to commercially distribute music, and then selling a separate person the exlcusive right to distribute the same material. its impossible for anything to be exclusive and non-exclusive at the same time, lol.
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

forreal though, right?
    test
  14. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

Word the fuck up, man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.