People like wird scamming on paypal.....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Kid Kutz, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

instead of getting himself out of his "situation", he just dug himself deeper, if you guys complain.....

here is the complaint procedure.....

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_buyer_complaint-outside

u must file the complaint withing 30 days

it he does not compy & does not have the funds in his paypal account, it's even worse for him, not only does he lose access to his paypal account, but then you can go to the credit card companys & they will take action.

his credit record & paypal use will be screwed.

don't let him play you or sweet talk you, he took advantage of you, make him pay you back fairly right NOW or give him what he deserves (the above procedure).

pz

Kutz.

PS - do this to other scammers too.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

god you are such a little faggot. why dont you mind your own business you stupid geek.
    test
  3. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

i'm bigger, stronger, better looking, have a higher education, more friends & a better social life than you.
    test
  4. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Kutz, I agree, I pointed that out in the other thread. When PayPal reduce these fees he better hope he hasn't spent the money cause they'll stick your account in the minus and demand payment like a mo fo.

My friend had the same thing happen and PayPal were ready to take him to court if he didnt pay up the money he owed them.
    test
  5. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

If he acts like he made it clear that people were leasing the beat, I don't know if they have a case. Without contracts its just his word against theirs, unless he said he was selling them the beats to use exclusively in an email, he might get away with this.
    test
  6. Torrey Smith

Torrey Smith Long Kiss...

Man, if that niqqa wird ran the okey doke on somebody then let them handle that shit, and they should charge it to the game anyway niqqa...
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

you are fat, could barely curl those weights in your vid without using a swinging motion, ugly, are a complete IDIOT, and take stupid pics of your ugly hair when you should be out at a club.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

who is hating on anybody other than kutz? not me. i think its annoying he jumps up to report somebody when it didnt affect him. he makes a thread like a little bitch. i hate him.
    test
  9. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

If you were to say that post outloud Kid, you'd sound like a fag.

But its whatever.
    test
  10. EdJames

You'd be surprised, PayPal are VERY quick to reverse shit without really looking into it. They don't wanna be legally implicated by fraud so it's on the 'fraudulent' party to prove innocence once a report is filed.
    test
  11. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

hahha the irony is that kid kutz used to lease beats on his mp3 page back in the day

the whole concept of "leasing" a beat is completely illegal. following thru with leases is kind of like an internet beat sales code of ethics--u knew what u were getting in to when u leased the beat. but there is no law protecting the person selling the beat, so the purchaser can screw them over any time they want, if any court would take it seriously.
    test
  12. CharleyBrown

CharleyBrown Power Kingdom Stand Up

not to mention that if 20 people complain against wird, its 20 against 1...wird's a fuckin tool...
    test
  13. EdJames

PayPal actually offers good protection against such things.
    test
  14. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

leasing beats is not unheard of professionally...

i mean.. seriously.. do youlisten to dancehall reggae??

like 5 songs over the same beat..on five different peoples albums.... its there.. so it cant be illigal
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Well there's two ways to look at it. It's can't be be illegal when all parties agree.

If Rapper A leases BEAT 1, a week later Rapper B buys Exclusive Rights after knowing BEAT 1 has been Leased before. Nothing is illegal about that, that's how I do it.

Now if you're sneaky about it and don't tell the buyers when they ask if it's been leased before, yea that's illegal.
    test
  16. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

EDIT - To Roddy

/\ Bad example. There's things called DJs, and they mi x beats with acapellas... so yeah.

Also, producers for reggae and dancehall use other peoples basslines and drum patterns since that genre of music is based on simple patterns.
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao @ this post
    test
  18. So Fo Real

So Fo Real So Fo Real

exactly....
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol i know .. ol let me help a friend head ass nicca