Pent Up.... come here man

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

You know what, I'm not really sorry for the shit I elevated with you because I didn't start it. You did by trying to cheat the PTL after knowing I was trying to help you keep it together in there, but whatever. I would of even let that go if hadn't called me a bitch that week in there too. I've modded the league for you, wrote verses and poems for you, help you out with your shit almost whenever you needed help and I had time and was even gonna pick ya ass up from BART when you lied and said you were in Oakland..... but fuck all that

it's all still whatever, I'm leaving RM after this week anyway. Something so weak shouldn't of carried on for so fuckin long so I'm letting it go. Don't say you didn't do anything to beef.... you know you did and you know I'm quick tempered. If you wanna keep that bullshit in ya sig, then whatever.... Mindsoul knows there would be no PTL without me. it would have died shortly after it was created. Ipoet, allnakey, and Xero know that shit too.

Moms has my names and pw now and I prolly won't be coming back for a while cuz it's not fun for me anymore. I'm letting it all go though.... if you got shit to say to me, you want to get it off your chest, you want to vent, you want to call me a bitch some more, you wanna try to work shit out... whatever it is..... let's get it over with NOW
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i aint LIE to u about that bart situation, i was joking, tho i can see how it would be considered a lie given the circumstances

I don't really care to return fire at all ur insults and the things u've said

Minus your temper and decieving personality at times (and i know u know wut i mean) i don't hold grudges sooo

hit me up if u wanna smoke a blunt, I'm just waiting for u to stop talking shit to me cuz if u noticed i havent really responded anywhere
    test
  3. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

yeah you did tho... and you did lie

I didn't beg you to ghost for L and I helped you out more than anyone else here..... you stabbed me in da back. but I'm ova it....
    test
  4. ProjectEnglish

ProjectEnglish free beer tomorow

why are you leaving?
    i enjoy your posts, and you have skills. RM needs more of you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.