"penny was an overall better basketball player than jordan..." -Skep

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Flic., Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

no, no, penny was GREAT at passing... he had AMAZING court vision.. not even debatable.
    test
  2. Definit

Definit Based.

post up....no....Jordan was the best at posting up for a Guard...his turn around pump fake fadeaway J..........are you serious? better then Jordan...nahhhhhhhhhhh aint buying that reach....

teammates involved? doing what? running around in circles and tryina be fancy pants?
    test
  3. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

i watched luc longley play... he was garbage.. i dont have to look at stats to see that... quit googling stats and watch these niggas play...
    test
  4. Definit

Definit Based.

AMazing...NO....he was acceptional....not Great. not Amazing...
    test
  5. Serb

Serb The Answer

HAHAHHAHA @ the bold.
    test
  6. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

i wouldnt necessarily call fading awaayyy, posting up... i mean u can, but penny aint have to fade.. he'd just body and shake da shit out u wit his back turned..
    test
  7. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

I said I wasn't going to entertain this argument. But it's so entertaining when someone is completely out of bounds, yet still tries to make a valid point when there isn't one to be made.

Before I bounce, Penny was a good player. I'd need a few pieces of paper, single spaced, two sided, to list all the players between him and Jordan.
    test
  8. Definit

Definit Based.

[Youtube]snTrCCX0E9s[/Youtube]
    test
  9. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

no.. lol.. he was amazing... nigga had amazing court vision...u know, like jason kidd, magic johnson... nobody in the league but jason kidd, john stockton, and marc jackson had pennys vision...
    test
  10. Definit

Definit Based.

jordan could pass.....

he didnt avg. more assist's then weak ass Penny for a reason....
    test
  11. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Oh my goodness. Are you arguing that Penny had a better post game than Jordan? I'm sorry but that is really dumb.

I had a Penny jersey and Penny shoes too. Little Penny was hilarious. Penny had better commercials than Jordan, that's about it. This is really embarrassing. I got work to do.
    test
  12. Definit

Definit Based.

its obvious this guy never watched jordan play and was looking at bj armstrong in the corner like....ay, he open pass it to him.
    test
  13. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

perfect...thanks for proving my point... some nice ones in there.... to scottie pippen... again.. he didnt make his teammates better... and the ones that werent to scottie pippen were because the buzzard was about to go off...

like i said, nikkuh only passed when he was in trouble...
    test
  14. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

the things i look for in a great basketball player arent necessarily the ones you look for in one...

i like the deron williams, chris pauls, and jason kidd's, and u like the kobe's, wade's, and lebrons.....

the end.
    test
  15. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

WOW! How did you watch Luc Longley play? Did you have some kind of magic box that transported moving pictures that nobody else could see? How did you become so privileged? Man, I wish I could have seen Luc Longley play. I wish I could have seen Penny play too. I obviously didn't since I don't think he's better than Jordan. That is the only plausible reason.
    test
  16. Definit

Definit Based.

first of all...its called a Buzzer....not a damn buzzard, WTF???! game you been watchin....

2nd....its called Basketball I.Q. .....something i learned in high school from a great coach....he told me, if there's 10 sec's left in a game and the balls in your hands, you or the next best player on the team, i said me, he said what if you have no shot, are you going to pass it to one of the better player or worse players to shoot it?........i told him the Next Best player on my team....

thats the best thing to do...pass it to the next best.....as what Jordans I.Q. and thoughts obviously were....same as Shaq to Penny on a double...same as Shaq to Kobe....same as Kobe to Pau...

why would you throw it to Dennis rodman in a double with 3 sec's left?

you obviously are retarted....
    test
  17. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

It has nothing to do with who you like. But now it's clear I was right. You have a thing for Penny. That's cool.
    test
  18. Definit

Definit Based.

so you mean like Point Guards vs Shooting Guards

should've just said that to begin with...now we all know....and the sad thing is...the 3 you listed are all better then Penny...
    test
  19. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

since you wanna play spelling bee, its retarded as fuck to spell RETARDED wrong, while trying to call somebody else retarded....how retarded do you sound pronouncing that second "t", in public. now THAT'S retarded..

Anywaysssssssssssssss, lmaoooooo@ your definition of basketball i.q. how you gonna pass it to the "2nd best player" just cuz he's the 2nd best player ... hahahaha... you think that goes through someone with high i.q.'s head??

the pass would go to whoever, in your mind, with what the defense gives you, has the best opportunity to make the play... fuck a 2nd best player and fuck the coaches opinion on who he thinks is the 2nd best player...
    test
  20. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Penny in his prime = A below average Jordan season

Facts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.