Penn's camp accuses St. Pierre of cheating

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Big K, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I knew about that one for a while. Shit's a beautiful set up... I almost broke this du's arm when I arm barred 'em like that cuz he ain't wanna tap. Shit was scary tho' cuz I was pretty cool with the du'.

OK. That I respect but the way you said it didn't make much sense. But what you just said does.

Never picked up a book for jiu-jitsu. Just trained. Never watched a video until more recently. I just started watching ADCC videos more recently but I jumped straight into MMA before watching just jiu-jitsu videos because I had pretty decent stand up and was more interested on how everything was mixed together.

Started training like 2 years ago but I've tapped out du's who've trained for double/triple that time. People who've been training jiu-jitsu for 5-6 years have told me they think my technique is better than there's... ONLY THING IS I'M A LIGHT WEIGHT AND ONLY ROLL WITH PEOPLE 20 LBS OR MORE HEAVIER THAN ME. So it still makes it hard but I've tapped wrestlers over 100 lbs bigger than me... AGAIN, I'm EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT... haha

They all say if I get stronger/bigger I'd be a beast...

No, I mean in his prime. Royler got beat while he was considered one of the best. I don't mean early on. C'mon now... lol... Stop tryna play devil's advocate.
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lol i totally mis said that. i was reading an interview in gracie mag awhile ago where he said he gets tapped semi regularly training with the black belts he trains with. i wasn't talking about like him tapping as a white or blue belt although it sounded like that hah. but yeah, royler did lose to others (sperry, bitetti, aurelio, de la riva, feitosa, barbosa). i mean yeah, its sweet eddie tapped him out in 03... but come on... he built his entire career off of that. he has done fairly well in blue belt, purple belt, and brown belt devisions. black belt he has not done anything. i can't name you one tournament he has won.

in that adcc that he tapped royler in... he tapped royler than got completely ANNIHILATED by leo vieira. he lost by 20+ points to ZERO and nearly subbed.

heres the video:
    [youtube]ybR6ngsWC3I[/youtube]
    leo was TOYING with him dude... NO competition hahaha...

eddie has never been in mundials, pan ams, nationals, nothing as a black belt.

seriosly... dudes a good teacher, has some pretty good techniques, but thats it..

hes more well known than people who have won mundials time and time again. its sad. so yeah, he tapped out royler, cool. then he got DESTROYED by vieira. lol. what has he done since? NOTHING. hahaha. hes way over hyped. gets way too much attention, way too much praise. that is all.

again can you please post the times of the errors you see in bj's game and where you say hes going for the omoplata so we can further discuss that?

also, whats your height/weight?

im also a small dude, i roll with lots of bigger guys. its great because then when i compete against guys my size i destroy them. thats how my professor is too. hes 135 pounds, 5 foot 5 maybe 5 6. the reason why hes so amazing is he trained under rickson for so many years, and at ricksons school it was him, his brother (my other proffessor, just as small), and one other guy their size. otherwise they were all over 200 pounds. they were forced to learn pure technique since they couldn't use strength, and thats how they became so much better than everyone else.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Damn... I didn't know that. hahahaha... That's not good. You're 100% right then.

That's embarrassing for him and Royler...

I'll respect that. I def'nitely respect the shit outta his techniques...

I've literally watched that fight over a dozen times and don't feel like watching it again right now. I'll watch it tomorrow morning and let you know exact times I thought it looked like he was going for an omo.

I'm 5'11... like 145. Frail as fuck, I know. Again, my fam wasn't well off and too many times I didn't have food to eat. When rappers talk about how it is struggling to come up and having their ribs sticking out, that's me...

True true. I respect that. It makes it a million times harder to roll with someone much bigger than me. Especially being they muscle a lotta shit and it gets frustrating. But I usually conserve my energy and let them throw me around until they get tired before I catch 'em slipping. It's hard to get sweeps on much bigger guys too but easier to take their back....
    test
  4. Ben Official

alright i look forward to seeing the times..

where are you located?
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm in Jersey... Born in NY.

And I'll get you the times in a 'lil bit. I'ma go eat real quick and then I'll get 'em for ya.
    test
  6. Ben Official

Still waiting g
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.