Penn's camp accuses St. Pierre of cheating

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Big K, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Penn's camp accuses St. Pierre of cheating UPDATE: The floodgates have opened!

On Sherdog's Beatdown After the Bell, Josh Gross(SI Editor and former Sherdog.com Chief Editor) reported Rudy [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valentino, BJ Penn's head trainer, is filing a complaint with the Nevada State Athletic Commission saying Georges St. Pierre's back was greased.

I'll get a link up as soon as possible.

Update: Now former GSP opponents Jason "Mayhem" Miller and Sean Sherk are claiming he was greased in their first. Matt Serra has also claimed GSP greased in their rematch. Damn...can no one take a loss like a man anymore?

Jason Miller claims GSP greased against him too - Fightlinker - MMA, UFC, and other funny fight crap
    [/FONT]
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

What the fuck they gotta make excuses for? St. Pierre won the stand up, took 'em down @ will, ground, and pounded 'em the fuck out....

Didn't change a thing. And the only submission he was going for was an omoplata... He couldn't get his shin in front of his neck anyway and grease wouldn't have effected his ability to do that....

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND TAKE THE LOSS.

ST. PIERRE PROVED HE'S A BETTER FIGHTER! PERIOD.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG ahahahahahahahah

bj penn...

calls someone a bitch for quitting, then quits.

bj penn..

not so much a BJJ master, as much as an excuse master.

wow man that is seriously fucking hilarious... and yet so fucking disgusting at the same time.

Why does UFC allow such trash personalities to compete? lol.
    test
  4. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

wow this is pathetic. bj loses so has to go and say his back was greased? whatta bitch....and did he quit in his corner or did the doc/ref just call the fight? and hahahaha @ bj taking off a week 3 weeks before the fight, dana bitching at him, bj getting mad that the show made him look bad, and than coming out and being gassed after the second round. whatever though now bj can go back to 155 and dominate, gsp can beat alves and than hopefully fight a. silva at ufc 100
    test
  5. 1234gfret5

after the 4th round, bj's brother advised the doctor to stop the fight.

so his corner threw in the towel.

bj the shit-talking-douche-penn

his new nickname should be THE VICTIM OF IRONY
    test
  6. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

always an excuse for bj

fuck that guy, he may be a world class JJ player, but i fuckin lost all respect for him as a fighter

YOU GOT WORKED!!!!!!

take the L and move on
    test
  7. 1234gfret5

he is 13-5 now, LOL! While GSP is up to an astounding 18-2!

I hope florian rapes BJ with his knife-edge elbows =]

BJ penn will be the next tank abbot imo.. Losing all the way up to 13-15 but each fight along the way will be a title shot because dana loves him so fucking much.

Meanwhile, lyoto machida will be 34-0 and still be number 12 on the list for a title shot.
    test
  8. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

whoa whoa whoa whoa lets not lose our heads here. bj the next tank abbot? lmao. dude is 13-5 cuz his fights have been against gomi, uno, serra, gsp twice, hughes twice, machida, sherk, pulver twice, stevenson. his record is damn impressive considering the level of competition he fights and the fact that his head is so big that he constantly tries to move up in weight classes that he has no business fighting in. bj is gonna school kflo, and continue to dominate at 155 trust me
    test
  9. 1234gfret5

yeah, but he lost quite a few times to the guys u listed.

kflo raped stevenson, and i cant see bj training hard for kflo at all, if he bombs training for a superfight, hes gonna "tank" against kenflo.

tank abbot. bj penn wil be 13-7 by the end of the year.
    test
  10. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

He would never be beaten by people he should beat. St. Pierre was and is better. He proved it before he got gassed & after.

And St. Pierre forced him to gas. Again, ya'll make it seem like St. Pierre hasn't forced some elite conditioned fighters to wear down and look exhausted.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. 1234gfret5

dude dont you know? arlovski and penn r better fighters because they dominate for 2 minutes instead of doing decent for 20 minutes. anyone can be decent but domination is hard to come by. penn is way better than gsp
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

It's fun to hear Rogan's biased comments. Instead of GSP's dominating BJ on the ground, it's "look how calm BJ is." Instead of GSP got the takedown, it's "watch how quick BJ gets back up" or "GSP better be careful, BJ is dangerous off his back."

I like Penn, I really do, but Georges St Van Damme is a much better mixed martial artist.
    test
  14. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

^lol i did notice that shit, i was like there are two dudes in the fight joe
    test
  15. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

When Rogan said "Look how calm BJ is.", I thought to myself "Yeah...people typically act calm when they're tired as fuck." Rogan pretty much always nuthugs the more guy more accomplished in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He'll probably break down and cry after Maia is handed his first defeat.
    test
  16. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

its always odd to me to see people say this because yes its true he pointed out BJ's calmness, but its not like Penn wasnt calm at that point. its also not like Penn isnt dangerous off his back. Outside of that Rogan did alot of praising GSP. it seems like GSP fans focus on the good things Rogan said about Penn and just ignored what he said about GSP.

My thinking is he's more knowledgeable about Bjj so he speaks about it more often. same with Frank Mir when he commentates.
    test
  17. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

find me one famous commentator in ANY sport who doesnt have their faves

madden- cowboys
    viatle- duke

etc etc
    test
  18. 1234gfret5

from what i remember, rogan was hugging BJ's nuts HARDCOOORE until about round 3, then he started to give GSP compliments.
    test
  19. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

True. I don't really mind Rogan as much as some people seem to, but I just find his excessive love for Penn a little humorous at times. Specifically I'm thinking of the first fight when Penn went down and he said something like "now watch how quickly he gets back up." Honestly though, I think he does a good job of selling the fighters to casual fans.
    test
  20. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

rogans standup is funny and more entertaining than his color commentary, but fuck it, he kinda knows what hes talking about and he has been in the game for a minute

i could think of worse announcers

mauro renallo is my fave of all time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.