Peep niggas

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Tequila Jong-il, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

why aren't Palestinian refugees and their descendants granted the right of return? The slideshow says it was only their arab brothers, and no one else, who sent them out.
    test
  3. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Propaganda v. propaganda. An excellent narrative. ... A little selective, maybe.

"The Arabs who supported Hitler?" -- The Canadian PM supported Hitler as well... why isn't that mentioned?

And haha @ the usage of 'never again,' the U.S Holocaust Memorial Museum's motto. Yes, I bought the bracelet. =)
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Mackenzie King was seduced by Hitler's charm at first and tried appeasement. I'm not sure if you know this, But when hitler privately spoke to people it was in a very humble manner as if he cared for every fellow man. Infact, The Canadian Prime Minister left Germany convinced Hitler didn't pose an imminent military threat to the world. Even a British diplomat compared hitler to Gandhi, before hitler went off the deep end and everyone realized appeasement (which was to unify germany again)wasn't what hitler really wanted. However, after they realised this, canada went to war with germany.

There is nothing propagandist about the infromation in that video.
    It didn't go into great detail but it's not Myth. And pointing to other
    things does not make it a myth. It distracts from the truth.

palestinian = more than 100,000 Arabs emigrated from neighboring countries and are today considered Palestinians. Hence, why they are called Palestinian Arabs.

There aren't palestinians because palestine never existed. They could be called canaanites, but not palestinians. canaanites spoke Phoenician languages which is extinct. Punic language which is extinct. Ammonite language which is extinct. Moabite language which is extinct. Edomite language which is extinct.

However, The Canaanites disappeared from the face of the earth three millennia ago, and no one knows if any of their descendants survived or, if they did, who they would be. Sherif Hussein, the guardian of the Islamic Holy Places in Arabia, said the Palestinians' ancestors had only been in the area for 1,000 years. Even the Palestinians themselves have acknowledged their association with the region came long after the Jews. In testimony before the Anglo-American Committee in 1946, for example, they claimed a connection to Palestine of more than 1,000 years, dating back no further than the conquest of Muhammad's followers in the 7th century. And that claim is also dubious. Over the last 2,000 years, there have been massive invasions that killed off most of the local people (e.g., the Crusades), migrations, the plague, and other manmade or natural disasters.

Most people say canaan is modern day Palestine. More edited wikipedia lies.
    The Palestinian Arabs basic sense of corporate historic identity was, at different levels, Muslim or Arab or - for some - Syrian; it is significant that even by the end of the Mandate in 1948, after thirty years of separate Palestinian political existence, there were virtually no books in Arabic on the history of Palestine.

I did a whole bunch of real research on the israel and plastine issue last year for the whole year. Even wrote and posted a manifesto on the matter. Infact, I still have it. And I fucking dislike Jews and all religiosity bullshit. History is history don't revise it because you don't like it.

Funny, Not one person attacks anything michael moore says.
    You can't tell me there is not a bias on this site.

Actually, Teq is not being bias here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.