peep game

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by youngteam, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

he put months into thought of his character b4 creatin a account if teacozy aint lying

wow what a faggot

what kind of normal person lurks on a forum for ages n then makes a troll account to try n get popular

dead
    test
  2. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Drew, Craig, Bino, and Erimus, you guys need to fall back with all this bickering. For now, it's going to be contained in this thread if you still feel the need to argue so don't start making new threads or else they will be merged.

If I see this continue to spill over into other threads, everyone who is involved is getting banned. If it's someone, trying to start shit ignore them or let me know what they are doing.
    test
  3. youngteam

youngteam New Member

im still waitin to c a pic? why people scared to post pictures?

yeah this thread was decided as the Craig vs _________ thread a couple pages back so thas why im still goin back n forth in here. Drew started talkin his usual gay shit in another thread and i actually bumped this and took it here
    test
  4. teacozy

teacozy New Member

ay, leave me out of this.

shit is super silly.
    test
  5. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Teacozy doesn't have an alias. You guys are tripping.
    test
  6. youngteam

youngteam New Member

yo Bino do they even say 'kush' in england?

this fag is american

maple been quiet lately

erimuskush = maple
    test
  7. BinoSWI

im keepin it in this thread
    he came at me in tha meat thread

point is he a fuckin faggot n he won't say a word about scousers at the manny event when i'm wit my bruddas, these lil nerds r all mouth on here but would b polite as fuck in real life 2 ne scouser they mite meet

n job1 i dont believe its teacozy obviously but teacozy been defending him even tho to everyone else he a blatent troll account as all the circumstances would point to that so obviously teacozy knows somethin i don't...
    test
  8. youngteam

youngteam New Member

ppl from the bottom of britain are soft n thats a fact, they all talk like pamflit and zuess
    test
  9. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

you think there isnt far more lurkers than posters? you think this is some exclusive club for fags like you?

yeah of course the whole abyss thing was a troll but i bodied the fuck out of countless fags and at least was original unlike you faggots. abyss crew stay regulating though and choppa isn't seeing daylight anytime soon.

im not catching feelings at all, im just saying, as a real person, i will happily call bino a scouse cunt to his face on the 20th

and then watch him walk away
    test
  10. youngteam

youngteam New Member

nigga plz my troll account bodied that Abyss shit, it was lame and gay, Memz bodied Rapmusic. How did you body fags? By putting one person in some non existant "abyss" that doesnt mean shit? lol ok m8. You mad as fuck look at you goin from mr "BIG SHOUTS GUYS!" to callin people faggots

lmao youve snapped

why u mad bro

the troll has been trolled

since u wanna meet bino post ur pic so he knows who to look out for, if u plan on seein himn anyway u would have no problem lettin him c u, if u dont post ur pic then the only reason is ur scared or ashamed of yaself.
    test
  11. BinoSWI

dead at how a lil bit of pressure made him dead his whole troll persona

u soft as fuck

how u gon be a troll n can't even do it right

that shits pathetic

ur pathetic

we gon see.
    test
  12. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

alright nothing more to say til the 20th

youre leaving manchester either with your tail between your legs or your with both legs broke

big shouts fag
    test
  13. youngteam

youngteam New Member

dead @ the "BIG SHOUTS BRO" guy talkin tough
    test
  14. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

nah im not gonna troll forever because that shit gets old quickly and i would rather not be a fucking joke like craig/choppa. begging mods for second chances 'please i wont troll again!! i wanna be real!!'

im not posting a picture cos ive been on here for like 5 days or some shit and why the fuck would i put myself out there considering all the gay 'exposed' threads and people being phoned up and shit? i promise i will say 'bino' outside in manchester afterwards/before but im not into fighting 17 year olds. feel free to take a shot tho lmao
    test
  15. BinoSWI

did this bwoy really say he gon shout bino to try n find me?
    u aint serious at all, this is all jus a idea to u. cmon u aint bein praktical. i dont mind not doin shit obviously id prefer jus 2 watch battles but u jus actin like a faggot right now

il b tha slim albino lookin guy in a north face 110s n sweat pants wit a skinhead... prolly wit alot of similar lads to dat description minus tha albino. if u wna say sumthin to me then, say it.
    test
  16. BinoSWI

i still cant believe we actually jus made u stop doin the 'shouts' shit

dayum u a frail troll
    test
  17. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

you were the one who started saying shit about fighting at lab battles i just wanted to let you know id be there and you can say shit if you want but im not for starting fights with 17 year olds. in all honesty i think we both know that in 6 days time we werent going to scrap over trolling each other on a forum but for real im gonna be there
    test
  18. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

i just give shouts more sparingly now regulation period is over, the mask is off im bruce wayne now
    test
  19. BinoSWI

word... i said that cuz u was a troll, right now u aint a troll. theres a difference between sayin imma fight u to a troll than a real person u feel me
    iyea i aint tryna fight at/outside an event im tryna watch but if sum1 is gon say shit to my face then i would gladly smack em in the face
    so yea nothin gon happen in all reality internet beef is fun doe
    test
  20. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.